What's new

US sowing discord between India, China

The US wants to contain both China and India in the long term as both countries have big populations and thus both have capability to overtake America in power.

Right now China is the closest challenge to America, so we are being contained. Once America feels we are contained, they will turn attention to India.
When India gets to the current economic size and influence we have now, American attention will be on India.

America will never allow ANYONE to surpass them in power easily. They took Japan (one of their closest democratic allies) out with the plaza accord.

Personally China and India might get closer overtime because both will realise America is here to contain both countries by using old wounds. America is trying to play China and India against each other for America's geopolitical benefit.

I reckon when both China and India said we will both buy oil from Iran, it was an area of cooperation.

Both India and China should cooperate to help each other develop, we have more to gain from cooperation in all areas than fight each other. The quicker this border dispute is solved through negotiation, the better both of us will be in the long term.

Personally I'm in favour of closer relations with India. I think our leadership believes this too.

The US wants to contain both China and India in the long term as both countries have big populations and thus both have capability to overtake America in power.

Right now China is the closest challenge to America, so we are being contained. Once America feels we are contained, they will turn attention to India.
When India gets to the current economic size and influence we have now, American attention will be on India.

America will never allow ANYONE to surpass them in power easily. They took Japan (one of their closest democratic allies) out with the plaza accord.

Personally China and India might get closer overtime because both will realise America is here to contain both countries by using old wounds. America is trying to play China and India against each other for America's geopolitical benefit.

I reckon when both China and India said we will both buy oil from Iran, it was an area of cooperation.

Both India and China should cooperate to help each other develop, we have more to gain from cooperation in all areas than fight each other. The quicker this border dispute is solved through negotiation, the better both of us will be in the long term.

Personally I'm in favour of closer relations with India. I think our leadership believes this too.

Anything but acknowledging the flaws in your own diplomacy right? Pathetic.

The US is without a shadow of doubt THE trouble maker in this world。

The hypocritical US would like the world to know that it represents order and stability。

It is order maintained by, and for the interest of, the absolute ruler - the US。

It is stability when the interests of the US are best served。Otherwise order turns into killings by the thousands。Again in the sham names of peace and stability。

I wonder who is conducting propaganda here.They only quoted the the Chinese daily which praised India efforts in normalizing ties with China.And you are here with all the conspiracy theories of Chinese propaganda.What's wrong with you???

Simple minded people can not comprehend the complex propaganda getting injected first to start the talk then walk the talk because loose connection like you they will find without an effort. If I was doing propaganda then I might not have been asking Indians to be vigilant but oppose it straight way. If Indian portals are merely quoting Chinese sources then are not only corrupt but stupid as well. Rather letting big mouth Chinese find their ways to our reading tables Indian portals should do hard work to filter their propaganda than letting them have a free go. Heck they are not even worth writing a footnote.

Anything but acknowledging the flaws in your own diplomacy right? Pathetic.

What flaws are you talking about? China works with literally every country in almost every continent. And they do so because they have good diplomacy.

Simple minded people can not comprehend the complex propaganda getting injected first to start the talk then walk the talk because loose connection like you they will find without an effort. If I was doing propaganda then I might not have been asking Indians to be vigilant but oppose it straight way. If Indian portals are merely quoting Chinese sources then are not only corrupt but stupid as well. Rather letting big mouth Chinese find their ways to our reading tables Indian portals should do hard work to filter their propaganda than letting them have a free go. Heck they are not even worth writing a footnote

What are you even talkin about man :lol:

All those singing praises of China, FYI, China only hardened it's border stance after 2006 when it actually started claiming the Tawang Region ( which it occupied in 1962 ). Earlier they never cited it in their claims...

China says it doesn't respect the border drew by the Britishers but it readily did in case of Myanmar. Who are they fooling ? India doesn't even want the lost territories in Ladakh (after '62 ). It's China always who deliberately kept the border issue alive to keep india off-balance..

As of current situation, economic relations are okay but militarily, they cannot be trusted. PERIOD !!

All those singing praises of China, FYI, China only hardened it's border stance after 2006 when it actually started claiming the Tawang Region ( which it occupied in 1962 ). Earlier they never cited it in their claims...

China says it doesn't respect the border drew by the Britishers but it readily did in case of Myanmar. Who are they fooling ? India doesn't even want the lost territories in Ladakh (after '62 ). It's China always who deliberately kept the border issue alive to keep india off-balance..

As of current situation, economic relations are okay but militarily, they cannot be trusted. PERIOD !!

I sense much fear in you young Padawan. Fear leads to anger and anger leads to hate.

China are not solely to blame for your country's suffering. The master of the Commonwealth and your former leader were the instigators. If not because of the former, we would still be singing "Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai" as opposed to "Hindi-Chini bye-bye".

Abolish your fear, anger and hate and return to the brighter side of life:

Last edited by a moderator:

Initially China was willing to exchange Akin Sai for Tawang. But India harden their position and wanted to negotiate each area separately. So China responded by claiming the entire South Tibet.

India would be wise to settle the border now quickly. China will only get stronger. The stronger China gets the less concession it will give.

China says it doesn't respect the border drew by the Britishers

Why do you want a border between two great civilizations be named after a British General ?

Initially China was willing to exchange Akin Sai for Tawang. But India harden their position and wanted to negotiate each area separately. So China responded by claiming the entire South Tibet.

India would be wise to settle the border now quickly. China will only get stronger. The stronger China gets the less concession it will give.

Why do you want a border between two great civilizations be named after a British General ?

India will too get stronger,so forget chinese hard stance :wave:

Not only china, India will also get stronger.
|
So name is the problem ? How abt naming it as cpc mao line ?

What a bull of an article!! Must be written by some Chin loving commie for sure!!

Questions to be asked are -

Is US sowing discord between China and Japan, China and Russia, China and Vietnam, China and South Korea, China and almost all South East Asia as well? Did US asked China to gift Nukes to Pakistan? Did US asked China to block the resolutions against terror attackers in UN general assembly?

In the end, what an immature and idiot of a person is the writer of OP for coming up with this stupid line of thought!! India and China are not kids that anyone can jump in and instigate one against other.. Simply speaking China acts like a bully and it's actions are good enough reasons for the running discord..

In my opinion, India should forge strong defense relations/ties/accords with South Korea, Vietnam, Japan and other smaller South east Asian countries.. An alliance against the bully will be good reason for it to remain with in it;s limits..

The discord between India & China was sown by china itself.

The US is simply trying to take advantage of the situation, which it always does.

I am posing this question to Indians - what has U.S done in terms of backstabbing to India? Do not look for examples from other countries. I will equally quote examples of countries like Japan,Korea, Germany which had benefitted tremendously by associating with U.S. I am not even going to quote NSG waiver etc. which U.S has helped India with.

Alternatively here is what China has done in terms of backstabbing - Nehru signed the friendship treaty with China in 1954 and was going Gung ho about it but China started building roads even before 1954 in Akshai Chin and was discovered by India sometime around 1957-58. All the forward policy of Nehru happened much later. So here is a "friend" of India who was building roads on disputed territory without informing India while professing friendship. The question is not about the rightful owner. It is about how China had approached this Akshai Chin issue.

So take your pick - who would you trust?

i think you are unaware about the U.S actions in south asia.

Let me understand what is that U.S action you mean in South Asia - There are certain actions of U.S in the past which was against India but it was based on the dharma of friendship(with Pakistan) and you can't blame U.S for that.

Back
Top Bottom