What's new

US sowing discord between India, China

Yeah...I'm always making the chinese say stupid stuff to the indians and vice versa,..caught us again.

Yeah...I'm always making the chinese say stupid stuff to the indians and vice versa,..caught us again.

Your comment is not true. China built a strategic road through Aksai Chin, so when did China offered to give up Aksai Chin for Tawang.

I mean China take Aksai Chin and India take Tawang. China hinted about not taking populated areas. But India harden its stand and wanted to negotiate each area separately. Thus China now also claim the entire South Tibet.

I think China taking Aksai Chin and India taking Tawang is a workable solution. But India wants everything. That is the problem.

That is why i am surprised to see why there is such a hype in NDTV about 1962 war....Just ridiculous...

It is not a secret that in the 1950s, India has design/intention for Tibet.
The US having a war with China in the Korean peninsular from 50-53, supporting ROC against PROC (China) in the first and second taiwan strait crisis (54-55 and 58) is eager to open another front in Tibet.
The CIA operating in India, secretly training and smuggling arms militiamen and supply crossing to and fro between Tibet and India. With the elder brother of Dalai Lama as the leader.
In 1959, they instigated Tibetan in a failed coup attempt. Dalai Lama were ushered to a border town during the coup attempt and flee to India after failure were apparent.
It is very hard to believe that India is neither complicit nor accessory in these event.
And I don't think there is any country in the world would tolerate a neighboring country acting in such manner.
Therefore in 1962, China sent India a message. After 50 years, I do wonder sometimes that if India truly get the message. But at least 50 years of relative peace is good for both countries.
But I do not think these events happened because of US sowing discord because India is a willing participant.
And now back to the current time period, I do not think anybody is not seeing what is going on.
Hillary Clinton Urges India to Lead in China’s Neighborhood
Very subtle, is it not?
India is a sovereign state and a major country, whatever pressure she is under, I think she can weight the pro and con and decide wisely on what is best for her.

It is not a secret that in the 1950s, India has design/intention for Tibet.
The US having a war with China in the Korean peninsular from 50-53, supporting ROC against PROC (China) in the first and second taiwan strait crisis (54-55 and 58) is eager to open another front in Tibet.
The CIA operating in India, secretly training and smuggling arms militiamen and supply crossing to and fro between Tibet and India. With the elder brother of Dalai Lama as the leader.
In 1959, they instigated Tibetan in a failed coup attempt. Dalai Lama were ushered to a border town during the coup attempt and flee to India after failure were apparent.
It is very hard to believe that India is neither complicit nor accessory in these event.
And I don't think there is any country in the world would tolerate a neighboring country acting in such manner.
Therefore in 1962, China sent India a message. After 50 years, I do wonder sometimes that if India truly get the message. But at least 50 years of relative peace is good for both countries.
But I do not think these events happened because of US sowing discord because India is a willing participant.
And now back to the current time period, I do not think anybody is not seeing what is going on.
Hillary Clinton Urges India to Lead in China’s Neighborhood
Very subtle, is it not?
India is a sovereign state and a major country, whatever pressure she is under, I think she can weight the pro and con and decide wisely on what is best for her.

The SCS is not our problem. And we do not intend to make it ours. We are interested only in the Bay of Bengal, IOR and the Arabian Sea. You guys can play havoc in the SCS for all we care.

The dispute with China is a border dispute, which, unlike the one with Pakistan, can be solved through peaceful and diplomatic means. Any problem with the 2 Asian giants is detrimental to the growth and prosperity of both and should be avoided all times. The policy is simple. You do not get involved with the Kashmir dispute and we do not care about what you do or want to do in the SCS.

Back
Top Bottom