What's new

US soldier shoots nine children dead in rampage that kills 16 civilians

no they wont

they will get away with it

they will conspire on something which will put the limelight on Pakistan or Afghans and the media attention will be focused on that and this story will be relegated from the prime time.

American senators were crying a river over the problem in Balochistan. Why shouldnt all countries in the region stage a condemnation from their respective assemblies and even take it to the UN general assembly (fort all its worth)?

American Media is trying to sell it as an isolated incident and making justifications by listing Taliban human rights abuse as if suggesting that the Afghans should be used to this violence no matter who is the culprit.

disgusting hypocrites

I believe there was a similar incident in your country as well, read about it some weeks ago but I can't check it up on google though cos I don't remember much of the facts. Only thing i remember was that the guy was some CIA dude. He got away too I believe?

But this is the sad reality of the world we are living in. A 9/11 happens and we all have to mourn and two nations get destroyed in retribution. And unknown village in Afghanistan gets shot up by an American leaving children dead, and like it or not, its gonna be forgotten in less than a fortnight.

There are other emerging superpowers in sight :sniper:, and they are getting increasingly assertive. But until they fully replace the former balancing factor we had in way of the USSR, this bullshit will continue.

Sad incident.....These idiots need to get outa afghanistan soon before they all go insane.

I believe there was a similar incident in your country as well, read about it some weeks ago but I can't check it up on google though cos I don't remember much of the facts. Only thing i remember was that the guy was some CIA dude. He got away too I believe?

But this is the sad reality of the world we are living in. A 9/11 happens and we all have to mourn and two nations get destroyed in retribution. And unknown village in Afghanistan gets shot up by an American leaving children dead, and like it or not, its gonna be forgotten in less than a fortnight.

There are other emerging superpowers in sight :sniper:, and they are getting increasingly assertive. But until they fully replace the former balancing factor we had in way of the USSR, this bullshit will continue.
I do not think this one will be forgotten soon, if anything I think there will be attacks in retaliation.
Would another superpower stop these acts? I mean various proxy wars took place during the cold war.

this is sick , this A$$ should be tried in Afghanistan and thrown there in some jail .(though it will not happen ):sick:

Yes he got away with it because he was American and secondly the way he murdered the two fleeing guys was sold as self defence. the self defence that included emptying his gun on the motionless bodies of the two guys to ensure that they didnt live to tell the tale (whether they were robbers,, civilians or Pakistan intelligence personal is irrelevant because what he did was never self defence.) Also the difference in that incident was that the victims were Pakistanis so the world cheered on their deaths.

just like it cheers when the Americans kill civilians in their drone strikes or through their covert operations. our eastern neighbours lovingly call the victims "Talibunnies" although many of these victims are just civilians from old to young. but it doesnt matter to these trolls. if these 16 victims were living in their homes on the Pakistani side then the trolls would have been celebrating their deaths and justifying the American actions. too bad that the worse these troll can do is keep a silence of hypocrisy.

Americans will try to buy time and work on damage control wishing that they get a chance to put some blame on Pakistan or Taliban so that this incident is forgotten like so many in the past.

Taliban Promise Revenge for US Soldier Shooting Spree

The Taliban have promised the relatives of those civilians killed by an American soldier in a shooting spree on Sunday that they will carry out revenge attacks, the group said on the Voice of Jihad website.

"The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan (as the Taliban call the country), while sympathizing with the victims of this savage act as part of its Islamic and human obligation, gives assurance to their heirs that it shall take revenge from the invaders and the savage murderers for every single martyr with the help of Allah and they shall receive punishment for their barbaric actions," the Taliban said.

At least 15 and possibly as many as 17 civilians died after an American Army sergeant left his base near Kandahar in southern Afghanistan, and went from house to house in the village of Zangabad to shoot local people, including women and children. He was detained by military authorities after the incident.

Afghanistan’s President Hamid Karzai said the incident was international murder that “was impossible to forgive.”

The massacre follows widespread unrest and rioting across Afghanistan last month after it was disclosed that U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan had unintentionally burned copies of the Koran while disposing of waste at a military base.

Taliban Promise Revenge for US Soldier Shooting Spree | World | RIA Novosti

Is there any difference between Taliban and US ?
This is not United states of America but United states of Taliban

Then question to the world: Why they allowed diplomatic missions of United states of Taliban? Remove them.

Sick and disgusting act ... such people do not deserve to be labelled as humans , let alone soldiers ... should be brought to justice , but the question remains ..by who ?

well its been a bad incident.you cant count every U.S soldier as killer like him.
U.S intervention have brought many things here.Number of afghans going to other countries have increased,infrastructure is improved and girls are getting educated(its rare but its started)

so this is what U.S deserves too..you cant bash U.S for every thing.They have bright side and they are working to have army which can help otherwise few ppl are busy in making it ground for strategic objectives or backyard.

every thing have its own importance and you cant paint every thing with death of 16

I do not think this one will be forgotten soon, if anything I think there will be attacks in retaliation.
Would another superpower stop these acts? I mean various proxy wars took place during the cold war.

Yes it would...the rising superpower I'm referring to is China, which has a very different foreign policy with the USSR. The USSR and the USA were hostile towards each other in general, limited trade, arms race etc etc that contributed to the Cold War. Situation is completely different if u talk about China and the USA.

South East Asia - Both China and the USA have vested interests in this region. And for the past decade this region has been pretty stable. Both powers balance each other well. Sure there are minor issues that crop up time and again like increasing Chinese claims over some Philippine islands and such but they do not escalate to Cold War levels. As China gets increasingly dominant on the world stage, I believe they would be able to keep the US in check. Its just a matter of time.

and you show us your intent on this thread. Say nothing about the events or the lost innocent souls - just make a side line comment about the Taliban? Please take a rest from the attempt of trolling - just for today and respect the dead.

So you already take rest from trolling??

We condemn dead of any innocent even its in Afghanistan or in China .. but seems like you have only selected countries to do this.

and you show us your intent on this thread. Say nothing about the events or the lost innocent souls - just make a side line comment about the Taliban? Please take a rest from the attempt of trolling - just for today and respect the dead.

it will be better if you dont talk about innocent souls.i am ready to have debate with you with in separate thread.
its unfortunate that many kids have died due to that moron but i have observed continuous bashing of U.S here:hitwall:

it was not U.S commander who gave orders to shoot and it was his wish and he knows why he did

Back
Top Bottom