What's new

US signs nuclear technology deal with Vietnam

No Chemical weapon ?? A u kidding ?? pls Google "Vietnam Accused Of Using Poison Gas " and read it in google news. We used it to attack Khmer rouge and border of Thailand.
bro, the wiki article is from 1985. Why should we have resorted to gas attacks? Does not make sense to me.

More than 20 % can be call HEU already . Pls Google and check it

I dont know how many kg . we used 89 nuclear rods bought from Soviet union to make 500kw during cold war

The spent fuel assemblies are legally referred to as Spent Nuclear Fuel

IDB Reference Characteristics of LWR Nuclear Fuel Assemblies:

Characteristics/ BWRa/ PWRb
Uranium/assembly(kg)/ 183.3/ 461.4

If 89 nuclear rods, total own nearly 16ton Uranium ... well maybe build one dirty bomb. BTW i read last news reported Vietnam had return purchased nuclear rods back to Russian, didn't it ? So the real number might less than 89.

Anyway VN at most ever owned 20%~36% enrich 16ton U235.

bro, the wiki article is from 1985. Why should we have resorted to gas attacks? Does not make sense to me.
That time we had to split our army to fight against China and Khmer rouge-Thailand, chemical weapon is the best way for mass killing and achieve quick victory, that's it

U think fighting against millions Khmer rouge troops backed by Thailand-China was easy ??

But the Truth is : we possess 36% enriched HEU fuel now, and its good enough to make a dirty warhead
36% enriched HEU fuel is good enough to make a dirty bomb dude :laughcry:
I think that is enough. You make our country to appear aggressive and rude.

If 89 nuclear rods, total own nearly 16ton Uranium ... well maybe build one dirty bomb. BTW i read last news reported Vietnam had return purchased nuclear rods back to Russian, didn't it ? So the real number might less than 89.

Anyway VN at most ever owned 16ton U235.
we returned all HEU stuff to Russia recently. Today the Dalat research reactor is using low enriched uranium fuel.

skodavpvrmcask_330x220.jpg

Vietnam Removes High Enriched Uranium Research Reactor Fuel

I think getting more energy is good for Vietnam. I wouldn't worry about nuclear weapons. There are currently 31 countries in the world with nuclear power stations, 1 more will not make any difference.

How is geological conditions in Vietnam anyway? Do you guys get any earthquakes and tsunami? We got off lucky since Fukushima is on the eastern side of Japan and the ocean currents travel towards Hawaii. Vietnam, on the other hand, is right next to Chinese coasts.

Vietnam gets alot of floods so I'm curious to see how we will handle having a nuclear power plant. That could put South China, Laos, Cambodia in danger if a fukushima happened to Vietnam.

I think getting more energy is good for Vietnam. I wouldn't worry about nuclear weapons. There are currently 31 countries in the world with nuclear power stations, 1 more will not make any difference.

How is geological conditions in Vietnam anyway? Do you guys get any earthquakes and tsunami? We got off lucky since Fukushima is on the eastern side of Japan and the ocean currents travel towards Hawaii. Vietnam, on the other hand, is right next to Chinese coasts.

I think that is enough. You make our country to appear aggressive and rude.
I just tell the Truth bro :laughcry:
NiceGuy said:

Anyway VN at most ever owned 20%~36% enrich 16ton U235.

l
We may returned the fake nuclear rods, who knows :pop:

Vietnam gets alot of floods so I'm curious to see how we will handle having a nuclear power plant. That could put South China, Laos, Cambodia in danger if a fukushima happened to Vietnam.

Well, flood is to be expected considering that Southeast Asia is in the monsoon zone and there are designs for nuclear power stations to operate in these climate conditions. If it is a regular condition, then preparations can be made accordingly. An earth quake, however, is different as demonstrated by Fukushima.

a nuclear power plant accident is still better than being Nuked by China

we don't have another choice, I think so. Electricity supply is big problem in Vietnam now.

To have nuke arsenal ? it's question of future if our enemy is going more aggressive.:smokin:

a nuclear power plant accident is still better than being Nuked by China
Don't forget the nuclear power plant will firstly pollute ur lands and ground water (North of Vietnam), firstly affect million of Vietnamese living there.

The Chernobyl disaster is one nuclear crisis example, what a joke u plan to nuclear pollute ur homeland ? Anyway u only has one chance, no twice again, do it better maybe 100years nobody can survive in North of Vietnam then we will call u 'South Vietnam' :coffee:

U can dream the Russian as stupid as u, fake nuclear rods only u can dream that.
VNese - Russian are good brothers , we can use that trick to cheat China and our ASEAN neighbours. U cant check our nuclear rods so of course u cant know exactly they r fake or not :laughcry:

Don't forget the nuclear power plant will firstly pollute ur lands and ground water (North of Vietnam), firstly affect million of Vietnamese living there.

The Chernobyl disaster is one nuclear crisis example, what a joke u plan to nuclear pollute ur homeland ? Anyway u only has one chance, no twice again, do it better maybe 100years nobody can survive in North of Vietnam then we will call u 'South Vietnam' :coffee:
If u nuke us, we will get the same disater

at least nuke plant in the middle of VN will also pollute the SCS(east sea) , and your oil tankers will not be able to pass through, your economy will collapse too:laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom