What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

Now they are going to put this comment on a Youtube video and start a riot and burn a few flags and call for Jihad to liberate Makkah and Madinah from the Evil Saudis and then they are going to blow themselves up somewhere in KSA. You know how they are.
During hajj and Ramadan, Mecca is too crowded, we need to put some countries on the ban list. I update my list constantly:D

These Islands are as much part of Iran as the Falklands are a part of Britain

Now they are going to put this comment on a Youtube video and start a riot and burn a few flags and call for Jihad to liberate Makkah and Madinah from the Evil Saudis and then they are going to blow themselves up somewhere in KSA. You know how they are.

Come on mosa, that's a trademark dominant upon a certain division among islam which I do not have to name:tdown:

During hajj and Ramadan, Mecca is too crowded, we need to put some countries on the ban list. I update my list constantly:D

I personally don't think thats a bad idea.

Mecca is too crowded. We could a 3 year cycle.

So, in the first year, pilgrims from Europe, The Americas and Africa are only allowed to perform Hajj.

In year 2, only pilgrims from Middle East and South Asia are allowed to perform hajj.

In year 3, only pilgrims from Asia and Oceania are allowed to perform hajj.

And after that the cycle starts again.

This will greatly reduce over crowding.

I didn't even think that Saudis would be saying stuff like "we will ban you from Hajj" or that "we own the 2 Masjids"

But thats Saudis for you

Its exactly as I said. They think its a personal property. Those places were meant to be for all Muslims weren't they and look at their attitude. "Lets ban them from Hajj." Some custodians of the holy mosque they are.

The right word for them is entitled. They feel they are entitled... better than the rest.

They can't hear a word about the but the question remains what has Saudi done for Muslims other than giving us Wahabi terrorism as a gift. Due to which we are suffering daily.

Personally I don't hate Saudi's. But its their mentality that is so annoying. Plus we're deviating from the topic too... mods need to put this thread back on track so that we discuss the greater and lesser tumbs and the dispute between the arab world and Iran.

I have nothing against Saudis but people are eventually going to condemn you if you are on a path that simply doesn't make sense. These countries should be making sure Iran is not attacked. No one wants another Iraq and Afghanistan. Instead they are doing exactly the opposite probably only because they are shia.

Can't they get rid of their island or land issues and do something for each other.

We treat the two holy masjids as our personal property because they are. Its a privilege that we allow you to come, we can take it any time.

From the start when I read your posts I knew it that deep down somehow you are broken .
first your hatred , then posting fake propaganda and then making up stories and now this one is Epic even Ale-Saud don't dare claim the ownership of the Holy sites .

We treat the two holy masjids as our personal property because they are. Its a privilege that we allow you to come, we can take it any time.

Really ? Such arrogance ! :rofl: ... Both of the mosque belong to the Allah , not you ... So stop being delusional and making idiotic comments ...

But ofcourse you have no objection on his stupid comment , I presume ? :azn:

Really ? Such arrogance ! :rofl: ... Both of the mosque belong to the Allah , not you ... So stop being delusional and making idiotic comments ...

But ofcourse you have no objection on his stupid comment , I presume ? :azn:

Hahahahahahahaha no actually I also thouht his comments are stupid and he also thinks his comments are stupid but that is what they calling teasing and what do you know you did exactly as I said and you took his comments at face value.

I do not know why Iran even bothers to take notice of these proxies. They Iranians should deal direct man to man with America

only problem is that only bullets that were fired were fired by local police ,and Iranian navy had strict order not to fire even a single bullet as a result 3 Iranian soldiers died and one injured . but still no bullet fired and I ask you how there can be any population on Greater and lesser tonb when there is no drinkable water those two Island ?

If you want i can give a complete account of what happened that day on the islands (the two Tunbs) that you claim did not have any population. But again it will be all declared as false propaganda.

Oh ya? Then send your Navy and protect it then.

it is non of your Balls !
52.gif

FCK UAE, come on pussies try and take the Islands.
even the people in the Island of abu mussa will kill you.
those guys love Iran. UAE is juts a desert. some tall building will not change that.

41.gif
BRAVOOOO

Back
Top Bottom