What's new

US Sides with UAE over Island issue

And who are you to say that? some random guy with zero knowledge of politics and international affairs?
We control them and administer them. If you think the otherwise, grow some testicles and come take them.
The Islands are safely guarded

Soldiers_military_combat_field_dress_uniforms_Iran_Iranian_army_013.jpg

From the start when I read your posts I knew it that deep down somehow you are broken .
first your hatred , then posting fake propaganda and then making up stories and now this one is Epic even Ale-Saud don't dare claim the ownership of the Holy sites .
We banned you before didn't we??
We can do it again, we are just waiting for an excuse.
The fact is Iran should be banned because of your history for causing riots in hajj and using this sacred pilgrimage for political purposes and killing many pilgrims.

If you call Stratfor intelligence propaganda then I suggest a psychologist. Of course they are not as objective as press tv, but atleast none of you gave any proof that the report in inaccurate.

FCK UAE, come on pussies try and take the Islands.
even the people in the Island of abu mussa will kill you.
those guys love Iran. UAE is juts a desert. some tall building will not change that.
Then stop coming to Dubai, If Emarat kicked all of the Iranians out it will double unemployment in Iran.

ofcourse they love Iran.. they are proud Iranian citizens
You guys are extremely delusional.
Lets say the Khatami said tommorow" ok, any part of Iran that wants to break away and be independent then it fine with me"
What do you think will happen?
Iran will be 34 states. Baluch, kurd, azer, Arab...
They will immediately declare independence.

You guys are extremely delusional.
Lets say the Khatami said tommorow" ok, any part of Iran that wants to break away and be independent then it fine with me"
What do you think will happen?
Iran will be 34 states. Baluch, kurd, azer, Arab...
They will immediately declare independence.

Khatami? He isn't in office since 2005.
There's a strong possibility that before that happens the eastern part of Saudi Arabia wants independence.

Khatami? He isn't in office since 2005.
There's a strong possibility that before that happens the eastern part of Saudi Arabia wants independence.
Whomever in charge.
Why would the eastern part want independence? is their an independence movement? like the dozen in Iran.

Whomever in charge.
Why would the eastern part want independence? is their an independence movement? like the dozen in Iran.

Dozens? I don't see any independence movement in Iran, except on youtube. lol. They could declare independence on youtube as many times as they want, who cares?
Why would the eastern part want independence? Why they're protesting in Qatif while the Saudi police has publicly announced that they would open fire on them? Isn't Qatif a shi3a province of Saudi Arabia by the way?

Dozens? I don't see any independence movement in Iran, except on youtube. lol. They could declare independence on youtube as many times as they want, who cares?
Why would the eastern part want independence? Why they're protesting in Qatif while the Saudi police has publicly announced that they would open fire on them? Isn't Qatif a shi3a province of Saudi Arabia by the way?
No, its not a province. Its a city with mainly Shia population. The eastern province has a population of 5 million, Shia S.Arabia are 2-2.5 million.

No its not. Its a city with mainly Shia population. The eastern province has a population of 5 million, Shia S.Arabia are 2-2.5 million.

Well, they might disagree with you. You know, minorities always like to think they're bigger in number.
Let's not prescribe a poison for someone else that you don't like to taste yourself.

The fact is the Saudi government only lets them protest freely and cause trouble because they want to create an atmosphere of instability in the country so that the Sunnis will not ask for reforms and the government wants to make people think that Iran will use the Shias in case of war. Its a dirty game that the government is playing by prisoning Sunni Imams for calling for reforms and let the Shias do whatever they want. So in fact Saudi Arabia persecutes Sunnis no Shias like everyone thinks.

The fact is the Saudi government only lets them protest freely and cause trouble because they want to create an atmosphere of instability in the country so that the Sunnis will not ask for reforms and the government wants to make people think that Iran will use the Shias in case of war. Its a dirty game that the government is playing by prisoning Sunni Imams for calling for reforms and let the Shias do whatever they want. So in fact Saudi Arabia persecutes Sunnis no Shias like everyone thinks.

I do agree with you on that, but that doesn't change the fact that the Shi3a population of Saudi Arabia could potentially want independence. I don't say they would succeed, but the possibility exists that they would want independence.

I agree with you even though most of the ones in prison I say serves them right. Most of them are ultra conservatives that will take the country to ruin.

KONY 2012

بچه ها کی می تونه بگه منظوره من چیه؟
db.gif

The west failed in Iran that's why Iranians are fine and no one is stealing their oil. Look at those idiots in Libya where a few idiots listened to western propaganda and where the UAE and Qatar helped the "people". Gadaffi has gone. oil is being stolen and Libyans are being killed. Their "friends" in the west UAE and Qatar have forgotten them now

No, its not a province. Its a city with mainly Shia population. The eastern province has a population of 5 million, Shia S.Arabia are 2-2.5 million.

Iran should form a group called friends of Sauds and give them "communication" equipment

I agree with you even though most of the ones in prison I say serves them right. Most of them are ultra conservatives that will take the country to ruin.
Yes, they are very conservative but we shouldn't imprison people for having radical views even if we vehemently disagree with them.
But if the government was fair it would arrest for example nemr alnemr(the untouchable) for treason and allying with enemies, which is much more unacceptable than speaking against corruption and arguing for gender segregation.

Yes, they are very conservative but we shouldn't imprison people for having radical views even if we vehemently disagree with them.
But if the government was fair it would arrest for example nemr alnemr(the untouchable) for treason and allying with enemies, which is much more unacceptable than speaking against corruption and arguing for gender segregation.

The bastard wanted to bring down Al-Haram and redesign in a man and women lanes. If it was up to me I will execute him and his ilk. And yes Nemr should be in prison instead of openly leading a separatist movement. But generally you are right he should be free to express his views even though the general population are mainly composed of idiots who would follow anyone with a beard. Maybe I should grow a beard and tell them all to jump off a cliff sadfuly some will.

Back
Top Bottom