What's new

US sets benchmarks: Release Afridi or forego $33 million

This is a long story of wrongs. Killing innocent people was one wrong, using religion as a justification for this was another wrong, blaming everything on religion was again another wrong, protecting OBL by my country's forces was again another wrong and now keeping Afridi in jail is yet another wrong.

Whether he will be a hero of US or not is totally irrelevant in making the decision to release him. I can only admire the criminal audacity of people who gave refuge to OBL and now they are not ready to release the one who helped get a killer to his end.

Using his profession for spying was another wrong. Aligning with US was another wrong. Not being a good at his job was another wrong, and if you think i am wrong then do remember that if Pakistan let's this "hero" free then there are gonna be a lot more "wrongs" going on in this country. :cheers:

Last edited:
now NS will be in trouble on one hand he needs the money on the other hand letting go afridi is a political sucide ..imran kahn will spank him bad if did it .. Loose losse situation for NS

@Oscar Indians broke rule by not posting link.... and yet your comments are missing?

Using his profession for spying was another wrong. Aligning with US was another wrong. Not being a good at his job was another wrong, and if you think i am wrong then do remember that if Pakistan let's this "hero" free then there are gonna be a lot more "wrongs" going on in this country.

Using his profession for spying was another wrong.

This wrong continues unabated and that is one reason polio workers are targeted. And all of us especially NGOs continue to blame the tribals. But when there was a "better right done" then I do not have reservations about this thing. Making polio vaccination a spying profession would be utterly wrong but again what Shakeel did may not be bad, if it were a one time thing.

Aligning with US was another wrong.

Please align with US exactly when they ask you to do that for a just and human cause (Must be verified by us on our own)
and never do when they might have designs on us( as they sometimes actually do.) In this case he probably aligned with US to do the right thing as far as I can see.

Not being a good at his job was another wrong

This I do not know anything about but how much of us are imprisoned for not being good at our jobs.

if Pakistan let's this "hero" free then there are gonna be a lot more "wrongs" going on in this country.

We need to own our mistakes. And then there will be far less wrongs in our country and rest of the world. I am far more opposed to "heroes" in our country who are foreign toadies and tentacles in our society and actually hurt us and our country. And are actually repected in our society due to their influence by most of us and people continue to praise them. I do not see any harm to my country by what Shakeel Afridi did. It might actually be reverse of what you are suggesting.
Protecting reputation of vested interests and corrupt institutions does not mean harming the country and these two must not be mistaken with each other. If the practices like giving refuge to OBL continue, I see far greater harm to my country.

This wrong continues unabated and that is one reason polio workers are targeted. And all of us especially NGOs continue to blame the tribals. But when there was a "better right done" then I do not have reservations about this thing. Making polio vaccination a spying profession would be utterly wrong but again what Shakeel did may not be bad, if it were a one time thing.

What you consider "one time" is enough reason for these people to kill hundreds (if not thousands) of people, basically revenge is in their nature.

Please align with US exactly when they ask you to do that for a just and human cause (Must be verified by us on our own)
and never do when they might have designs on us( as they sometimes actually do.) In this case he probably aligned with US to do the right thing as far as I can see.

Humane cause? it was THEIR national agenda to capture OBL alive not ours, plus Afridi wasn't doing it out of goodwill he was doing it for money and US citizenship which he would gladly beg for.

Not being a good at his job was another wrong

Well... some sources on the internet indicate that he had previously killed somebody's child. I am not saying that he should be convicted because of his past crimes but this should tell you why he (afridi) was bad at his job. Google it if you wanna.

Please align with US exactly when they ask you to do that for a just and human cause
US didn't want to align with us dear sir, it's all dirty politics.

We need to own our mistakes. And then there will be far less wrongs in our country and rest of the world. I am far more opposed to "heroes" in our country who are foreign toadies and tentacles in our society and actually hurt us and our country.

Giving away your traitors (yes i do think he's one, sorry) is never a good thing sir!

AhsanAmin said: ↑
Humane cause? it was THEIR national agenda to capture OBL alive not ours, plus Afridi wasn't doing it out of goodwill he was doing it for money and US citizenship which he would gladly beg for.

I do not know about anybody's agenda but I do know what happens to me when my religion is literally insulted everywhere due to acts of people like OBL and when people here protect someone like him. People everywhere have just enough understanding of Islam and connotations associated with Islam become very painful to me.
I am a Pakistani and I am always going to live in Pakistan and I have no favor to gain from anybody to make such statements but favors we do to our religion by helping acts like OBL are disgusting.

pathetic thread.

$33 mil withholding out of $2500 mil direct assisstance and $10,000 mil of indirect loans etc means what?

Yeah

Let's hear it.

33 out of 12500 mil is what?

let's hear it

chump change?

But it is enough to throw Pakistani Islamist and marxists into chump-ish nay chimp-ish frenzy

And if Islamists are infrenzy, Indian nationalist too must go into the same wierdo chump-ish nay chimp-ish frenzy

I do not know about anybody's agenda but I do know what happens to me when my religion is literally insulted everywhere due to acts of people like OBL and when people here protect someone like him. People everywhere have just enough understanding of Islam and connotations associated with Islam become very painful to me.
I am a Pakistani and I am always going to live in Pakistan and I have no favor to gain from anybody to make such statements but favors we do to our religion by helping acts like OBL are disgusting.

Well said

Sadly for many Islamists and marxists in pakistan

OBL was god

and anyone helping to hunt him down is anti-god and thus a traitor

For the same Islamists and marxists

-- TTP chief a shaheed a martyr
-- our brave soldiers fighting TTP are obviously doing devil's work.

Such is the pathetic mentality of islamists and marxists.

Last edited:
bro nothng will happen to india and Pakistan .. US can only mess with small and weak middle eastern countries .. ;)
:omghaha: Even if we have nukes and missles that can approach mainland USA..... neither pakistan nor india will dare using them........ because both of them knows that we can just say but usa will practically BBQ both of us......... and it is 100 % sure that neither pakistan or india will have such missle tech in next 20 years that can HIT, not approach, USA mainland.......:usflag:

:omghaha: Even if we have nukes and missles that can approach mainland USA..... neither pakistan nor india will dare using them........ because both of them knows that we can just say but usa will practically BBQ both of us......... and it is 100 % sure that neither pakistan or india will have such missle tech in next 20 years that can HIT, not approach, USA mainland.......:usflag:

Please ignore the Pakistani Islamists and marxist rants.

They are ready to push the red button everytime a vibration occurs in their lota (toilet jug used for washing defecation) hhahahahahah

peace

The service which Shakeel Afridi had to offer has been delivered. For USA he is as good as a used condom but USA wants to show that it values such traitors so that other potential traitors who are yet to be used as condoms would feel they are worth something - worth filth!
Even our condoms have feelings... one of the most sucessful condom was hussain haqqani.......;):whistle:

Even our condoms have feelings... one of the most sucessful condom was hussain haqqani.......;):whistle:

???? :confused:

ask them to give 1 billion for this one :D

He is our son of soil

who tried to help catch an Arab terrorist aka bin fing laden.

Why we would want to ask billion from USA

What kind of thinking is that?

pathetic

sadly!

Lol that was cute of you to say :)

bro nothng will happen to india and Pakistan .. US can only mess with small and weak middle eastern countries ..

:sleep:

He is our son of soil
who tried to help catch an Arab terrorist aka bin fing laden.
Why we would want to ask billion from USA
What kind of thinking is that?
pathetic
sadly!

No need to be emotional our "higher ups" know better :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom