What's new

US sets benchmarks: Release Afridi or forego $33 million

???? :confused:

He is our son of soil

who tried to help catch an Arab terrorist aka bin fing laden.

Why we would want to ask billion from USA

What kind of thinking is that?

pathetic

sadly!

actually i don't know much about haqqani case, but i have heard that he revealed some internal stratagies of pak army to USA as well as issued visa to 100s CIA agents without ISI,s knowledge.... perhaps that is why ,in return USA took him to USA....:undecided:

Lol that was cute of you to say :)

:sleep:

No need to be emotional our "higher ups" know better :enjoy:
below is not my comment:frown:

bro nothng will happen to india and Pakistan .. US can only mess with small and weak middle eastern countries ..

$33 million for a nation of 190 million is a complete insult. Taking aid is an insult anyways.

But with leadership we have, we will take $33 million and let the traitor go.

actually i don't know much about haqqani case, but i have heard that he revealed some internal stratagies of pak army to USA as well as issued visa to 100s CIA agents without ISI,s knowledge.... perhaps that is why ,in return USA took him to USA....:undecided:

Noops. This was fear mongering in Pakistan.

Our ISI knows every American who lands in Pakistan.

Haqqani cannot issue visa and then burn the records

That will be stupid

All visa applicants are fully reported up and down the chain in Pakistan

Now the question to ask is

Did Haqqani issue the visa to bin fing laden

Did he or this poor doctor buy land and build house for an international terrorist and killer of 100s of Pakistanis

and that too in our best known summer resort?

where this terrorist forked not one not two but three wives day and night?

Let's see who gave them 100s of visasd to bring Amma bawa wives and sons and daughters to Pakistan

let's forking see

$33 million for a nation of 190 million is a complete insult. Taking aid is an insult anyways.

arimarshal sahib

since when you label someone with "traitor-ee"

when he is helping to hunt down killer of Pakistanis?

since when

you issue such labels

just curious

arimarshal sahib

since when you label someone with "traitor-ee"

when he is helping to hunt down killer of Pakistanis?

since when

you issue such labels

just curious

My dear @FaujHistorian sahib. I think we had this discussion before. Shakil Afridi is like Edward Snowden. If Edward Snowden is a traitor working behind the back of US govt, so is Shakeel Afridi.

Pakistan has been hunting down Al-Qaida types for US. If u work with foreign intel agency, u r not doing your nation any service.

Osama was terrorist for USA. He was reduced to nothing when he was allegedly killed. No picture exists of his execution by the way. I m not saying its a conspiracy theory. But if it was such a big trophy, at least they should have shown the trophy like they did of saddam or any hunter with pride does with the dead animal.

My dear @FaujHistorian sahib. I think we had this discussion before. Shakil Afridi is like Edward Snowden.

terrible comparison. Sorry to say

Afridi never took any state secrets to another power

He never did

Why so much anger that you are adding really really bad comparisons.

why?

And sorry to see you explaining away bin fing laden.

so sorry

someone should just shoot this turd afridi and get it over with
sad to see posters with name as "pak defender"

shouting to kill someone who actually tried (but failed) to catch an anti-Pak international terrorist.

so sad

terrible comparison. Sorry to say

Afridi never took any state secrets to another power

He never did

Why so much anger that you are adding really really bad comparisons.

why?

And sorry to see you explaining away bin fing laden.

so sorry

sad to see posters with name as "pak defender"

shouting to kill someone who actually tried (but failed) to catch an anti-Pak international terrorist.

so sad

I dont understand you. This is not a bad comparison at all! Why you would work with a foreign intel agency for a foreign interest without letting your country know what you are doing?

Pakistan has killed or eliminated several international terrorists. I dont agree with Pakistan policy or lack of it regarding terrorism, but thats another topic.

If I m a Pakistani, I will not allow a fellow Pakistani to work for a foreign intel. How can you?

Just because your thrust seem to be 'eliminating terrorists', you are not realizing dangerous precedents being set here.

Ok, so let's hear the price.

It seems insulting oneself is your motto.

???? :confused:

He is our son of soil

who tried to help catch an Arab terrorist aka bin fing laden.

Why we would want to ask billion from USA

What kind of thinking is that?

pathetic

sadly!
he's a waste for Pakistan anyway lol. We might as well make some money selling him off, plus the 1 billion can go to good use.

I dont understand you. This is not a bad comparison at all! Why you would work with a foreign intel agency for a foreign interest without letting your country know what you are doing?

Pakistan has killed or eliminated several international terrorists. I dont agree with Pakistan policy or lack of it regarding terrorism, but thats another topic.

If I m a Pakistani, I will not allow a fellow Pakistani to work for a foreign intel. How can you?

Just because your thrust seem to be 'eliminating terrorists', you are not realizing dangerous precedents being set here.
not only that if he had provided the information for the so called OBL operation to our agency's and we had caught Osama, we could have gotten the benefits.

Before 9-11 and after numerous Pakistani requests, of taking away OBL, which werer not heeded by US, Pak army put together an SSG team to take out OBL, who was running a state withing a state and 9-11 happened and rest we all know.

former ISI chief Genral Zia ud din butt has even exposed it on public media and so does another former ISI chief Hamid Gul.
This was the fact part.

Now, we haven't established the fiction part, i.e. OBL undergoing dialysis in UAE, days before 9-11 can even grow younger after living 10 years, in one house.

AhsanAmin said: ↑
I am a Pakistani and I am always going to live in Pakistan and I have no favor to gain from anybody to make such statements but favors we do to our religion by helping acts like OBL are disgusting.
Lol that was cute of you to say

The only favor I can gain is wrath of the generals since I am in Pakistan, the same land where Shakeel Afridi is jailed.

That I will live in Pakistan will be verified by all of us.

And my views about Americans will come to your knowledge once you read my other posts. Most of my posts are against US whenever it hurts the interests of my country(not any vested interest) as I see it.

And I want to tell you that blindly favoring any country's army by her people is childish patriotism and it hurts the very people of the country showing this bravado.

How is that possible?

They are not blind.

seriously

When we issue visas to the citizens of certain countries, all the records passport numbes etc. is promptly downloaded into foreign office and intel agencies.

They have names, location and flight numbers.

What do you think we are living in stone age?

The only people who "slip" by and we look the other way are the ARab and Uzbek terrorists, all thanks to our moribund islamism

Sadly

Before 9-11 and after numerous Pakistani requests, of taking away OBL, which werer not heeded by US, Pak army put together an SSG team to take out OBL, who was running a state withing a state and 9-11 happened and rest we all know.

former ISI chief Genral Zia ud din butt has even exposed it on public media and so does another former ISI chief Hamid Gul.
This was the fact part.

Now, we haven't established the fiction part, i.e. OBL undergoing dialysis in UAE, days before 9-11 can even grow younger after living 10 years, in one house.

conspiracy theories aside

If we didn't want bin fing laden to live in our country and kill our people while forking all of us along with 3 wives,

we could have easily done what a respectable country can do.

Kick the sorry @rse and all his wives and other chickens and hens and goats and pigs and his forking tent out of the country.

Why it is so hard to understand for so many Pakistanis.

What was the Pakistan's state "secret" that supposedly this Daaaktar gave to the USA.

let's hear the charge sheet.

No conspiracy theories please

Thank you

Last edited:
Ok, so let's hear the price.

It seems insulting oneself is your motto.

$33
not only that if he had provided the information for the so called OBL operation to our agency's and we had caught Osama, we could have gotten the benefits.

Not a question of benefits. Osama was dead horse by then. Obama did that to show to Americans he meant business. That operation was a domestic policy compulsion to tell Americans that the reason to keep troops in Afghanistan was justified.

I dont understand @FaujHistorian logic that since he was hunting terrorist, he was doing right. So then by his logic, if foreign agency funded miscreants create chaos in our country that is also justified. Because why differentiate between them and Shakil Afridi!

Back
Top Bottom