What's new

US set to bag $5bn defence deals

tech transfer is useless for India as India is not capable of absorb the latest technology.

Mr Han Dont Make a Statement from Hip- if You Dont have Facts...

Where did we get Agni 5, Akash, PINAKA, ASTRA, Atom Bomb from ?? Nor You or your Day USA gave us???

Its Like Me saying Taiwan has BOUGHT USA!!

Go and Enjoy Beetle nut Cutting - Your Nations Favourite Hobby

it is not absroption of technology ..it is the tardiness of the corrupt bureacratic system....

Whatever it is, India is not capable of showing it can absorb the technology by showing results from absorbing the tech. You can blame the politician, the generals or the dog catcher. But the fact is that TOT payment is a waste of money. India should just spend the money on buying the hardware.

Whatever it is, India is not capable of showing it can absorb the technology by showing results from absorbing the tech. You can blame the politician, the generals or the dog catcher. But the fact is that TOT payment is a waste of money. India should just spend the money on buying the hardware.

China is buying Su-35 from Russia ... and not TOT technology.

Leave alone that .. the Su-35s will be built completely in Russia. It's not even going to be licence produced in china.

And this.. after china abruptly stopped production of "J-10" ... perhaps PLAAF found it to be completly useless and waste of money.

It would wiser for china to source its PLAAF completely to the rooskies.

China is buying Su-35 from Russia ... and not TOT technology.

Leave alone that .. the Su-35s will be built completely in Russia. It's not even going to be licence produced in china.

And this.. after china abruptly stopped production of "J-10" ... perhaps PLAAF found it to be completly useless and waste of money.

It would wiser for china to source its PLAAF completely to the rooskies.

If you want to talk about China and what happened there, you need to talk to a Chinese. I don't know much about Chinese weapon systems. I don't know much about China stop production on J10.

If you want to talk about China and what happened there, you need to talk to a Chinese. I don't know much about Chinese weapon systems. I don't know much about China stop production on J10.
which country do you know about the best..Taiwan, US, China, or India..I bet it is India ...:bounce:

which country do you know about the best..Taiwan, US, China, or India..I bet it is India ...:bounce:

I know about US the most. But I also learn a lot about India from all the bragging by Indians in here.

I know about US the most. But I also learn a lot about India from all the bragging by Indians in here.

I am curious ..you knew a lot about china before and now you have suddenly stopped aknowledging about it ??? :bounce:

I am curious ..you knew a lot about china before and now you have suddenly stopped aknowledging about it ??? :bounce:

I'm more of a history, geopolitics guy. When it comes to hardware, I'm very limited in most cases. However, I picked up things here and there when I read up on things after people talk about them in here. One thing I did looked up is Brahmos because India brag about this missile too much.

I'm more of a history, geopolitics guy. When it comes to hardware, I'm very limited in most cases. However, I picked up things here and there when I read up on things after people talk about them in here. One thing I did looked up is Brahmos because India brag about this missile too much.

Did you look up "J-10" after all the chinese bragging? heheh. :laugh:

"J-10" crash probability is larger than Brahmos miss probability. :laugh:

That's comparing apples to oranges... but its the same because chinese don't have either an apple or an orange....only photoshopped pictures of an orange and an apple. :laugh:

Did you look up "J-10" after all the chinese bragging? heheh. :laugh:

"J-10" crash probability is larger than Brahmos miss probability. :laugh:

That's comparing apples to oranges... but its the same because chinese don't have either an apple or an orange....only photoshopped pictures of an orange and an apple. :laugh:

Are you saying that J-10 is not a real plane, but a photo shopped plane?

Are you saying that J-10 is not a real plane, but a photo shopped plane?

Yes, the plane which the chinese "brag" about is photoshopped, even while PRC tries to hide the true plane.

So, except for censorship slips (which are off course true, and show quite a horrible crash record), the plane ("J-10") which is talked about is all about photoshopped versions.

Yes, the plane which the chinese "brag" about is photoshopped, even while PRC tries to hide the true plane.

So, except for censorship slips (which are off course true, and show quite a horrible crash record), the plane ("J-10") which is talked about is all about photoshopped versions.

Any evidence?

So a plane crashed. How would that make it a photo shop version. You are even confusing yourself. Photo shop mean that the plane is not real, its all a make up. Do you have an evidence that the plane that crashed is not the one that they show in photos? And do you have any evidence that all the planes that were photos were photo shopped?

In any case, why are you claiming that the plane is photo shopped when you also said that its real? Are you aware that you are making a fool out of yourself?

Back
Top Bottom