What's new

US Senate panel cuts Pakistan aid over conviction

You are incapable of thinking before speaking which means you are mentally retarded If Pakistan has kept OBL hidden than why did Pakistan gave OBL courier number to CIA who led to OBL and then Dr.Shakil was asked to do a recce on target house That's how it went.

noobgiri at best..if really Pak provided info on OBL,and they knew about Dr. Shakil,then why Dr. Shakil was convicted???who is retarded now???OBL raid was big embarassment for Pakistan..and think logically,if you are a convicted terrorist,do you live within one or two clicks of a army base???

I think Pakistani rouge ISI agents who were guarding OBL were trained by Lt. Col. Shrikant Prasad Purohit of Indian Military Intelligence ;)

now you are talking....good going (mentally retarded) troll...

lol at Indians on this thread. It is like few brainless/retards posting with no sense.
It goes like that:

1st Indian: Posts something negative about Pakistan.
2nd Indian: Oh GOD! Pakistan should be punished.
3rd Indian: Whole world should attack Pakistan.
4th Indian: These terrorists has no place in this world.
5th Indian: All hail US.
6th Indian: Blah blah blah
7th Indian: Blah blah blah......
Nth Indian: blah blah Blah about Pakistan.

And all this while being on Pakistani Forum.
If you guys hate Pakistan so much why not go to Bharat RatShit Forum to enjoy spilling venom.

No worries Bro, Its good to have them here, Their words / posts wont change any thing.
But what can change is their presence on PDF.
More Indian member, more the increase in total no of visitors = More Ads on PDF and other sponsors = Benefits to PDF, Webmaste & Pakistan plus recognition all over the word which leads to more members from other areas as well. Win... Win....
No Indian forum could even reach this hight of Fame.
:cheers:

You are right, it is the same thing: on one hand, failing to capture OBL in a fighting zone and on the other hand giving OBL sanctuary for more than a decade, acting only against the man who helped to capture him, and never investigating who was responsible.

Well its your assumption that we as a state gave him any sanctuary or anyone involved in our state helped him. No amount of facts gonna change your mindset which is tuned to hate Pakistan. But i'll tell you this. Why we were not able to locate him because CIA didn't share her side of intel when she should have. So yes our intelligence failed but was it entirely our fault No.

Although i believe an Investigation on what more we could have done can help Pakistan. And its my believe that its already been looked into. We just dont make everything public like some others.

noobgiri at best..if really Pak provided info on OBL,and they knew about Dr. Shakil,then why Dr. Shakil was convicted???who is retarded now???OBL raid was big embarassment for Pakistan..and think logically,if you are a convicted terrorist,do you live within one or two clicks of a army base???

ISI did provide the lead which eventually turned out to be OBL raid. If other Intelligence agency dont "trust" us and dont share Intel with us its not our fault. We did trust them and shared intel with them.

I dont know why Pakistan is being dragged into this as criminal as this is just one case where we failed because CIA didn't shared its intel back to Pakistan. Why not talk about dozens of other high value targets ISI helped to capture......Ohh wait that doesn't help your troll fest. If you guys will think a little outside your HATE PAKISTAN mentality you'll see the truth. 1 guy we missed because of bad intel sharing we are charged as guilty but no one is taking count of dozens we helped CIA to capture.

Well its your assumption that we as a state gave him any sanctuary or anyone involved in our state helped him. No amount of facts gonna change your mindset which is tuned to hate Pakistan. But i'll tell you this. Why we were not able to locate him because CIA didn't share her side of intel when she should have. So yes our intelligence failed but was it entirely our fault No.

Although i believe an Investigation on what more we could have done can help Pakistan. And its my believe that its already been looked into. We just dont make everything public like some others.

Intelligence agencies can fail, you are right about that, but that is not the point. The point is why if this was such a big failure there is no investigation and there is no findings and no one take responsibility and nothing is changed. And why the only man going to prison is the one who tried to fix the situation while all the people responsible for finding OBL continue to work as usual.

This attitude of Pakistan Army and ISI raise the suspicious of complicity, how it can be explained otherwise? Not to mention the fact that we need to be convinced that your powerful ISI simply did not know that the most wanted terrorist on earth is in Pakistan for a decade living comfortably next to PMA in a semi-garrison city.

Please convince me otherwise.

The judicial system of Pakistan gave him his verdict, there is nothing that anyone can do about it.

Sometimes I think the real retards are not in the Pak government but in western ones. But its okay, its high time we lived without aid.

LEts keep our powder dry - the senate's "gesture" is just that, nothing more ---- and we can't be sure what kind of "deal making" is going on behind the scenes, in a couple of years things may look different

Intelligence agencies can fail, you are right about that, but that is not the point. The point is why if this was such a big failure there is no investigation and there is no findings and no one take responsibility and nothing is changed. And why the only man going to prison is the one who tried to fix the situation while all the people responsible for finding OBL continue to work as usual.

This attitude of Pakistan Army and ISI raise the suspicious of complicity, how it can be explained otherwise? Not to mention the fact that we need to be convinced that your powerful ISI simply did not know that the most wanted terrorist on earth is in Pakistan for a decade living comfortably next to PMA in a semi-garrison city.

Please convince me otherwise.

Why he is convicted..... Lets see... If theres a guy a criminal in Tel Aviv... Who are you gonna report him too..... Iranian Army or Israeli police??? Unless your police have some magic lamp from which it gets all the intel .... because in Pakistan our intelligence mostly work on human network and information from locals and informers.

his action led Pakistan to face a humiliation and Isolation,,,, The same event could have been a victorious day for Pakistan intelligence agencies instead it became a day where a foreign nation came and conducted a military operation and left. He is responsible for that invasion. His action led Pakistan into harms way.

And yes if you are not convinced than i cant help you as i said before you are tuned this way...... No amount of facts will change that.

Why he is convicted..... Lets see... If theres a guy a criminal in Tel Aviv... Who are you gonna report him too..... Iranian Army or Israeli police??? Unless your police have some magic lamp from which it gets all the intel .... because in Pakistan our intelligence mostly work on human network and information from locals and informers.

his action led Pakistan to face a humiliation and Isolation,,,, The same event could have been a victorious day for Pakistan intelligence agencies instead it became a day where a foreign nation came and conducted a military operation and left. He is responsible for that invasion. His action led Pakistan into harms way.

And yes if you are not convinced than i cant help you as i said before you are tuned this way...... No amount of facts will change that.

You did not presented any facts, just arguments.

Why this physician turned to CIA and not ISI? Why did he take the risk? Probably because he knew that ISI protects OBL and in the minute he will turn to them he will be arrested and OBL will disappear again. The US did not trust ISI and did not tell them that they know where OBL is located because they feared he will run away as in previous times.

This does not change the basic situation: the only guy punished in Pakistan is the one helped to capture OBL, the guys in ISI and Army who did not do their work or alternatively helped OBL to hide continue to work and stay free.

You did not presented any facts, just arguments.

Why this physician turned to CIA and not ISI? Why did he take the risk? Probably because he knew that ISI protects OBL and in the minute he will turn to them he will be arrested and OBL will disappear again. The US did not trust ISI and did not tell them that they know where OBL is located because they feared he will run away as in previous times.

This does not change the basic situation: the only guy punished in Pakistan is the one helped to capture OBL, the guys in ISI and Army who did not do their work or alternatively helped OBL to hide continue to work and stay free.

Again assumptions..... Of ISI involvement and Another assumption that he did not trust ISI. Well he did not go to CIA the CIA came to him.... And as CIA came to him he should have informed the local authorities about the situation. Well why he did not...... If your assumption is Trust my assumption is MONEY.

And BTW if US really cared about Afridi there is no chance ISI could have ever set their hands on him. He was pawn and US played him and left him. And thats what they do.

Plus why our internal failure haven't been looked into..... Well they have... But as i said we dont make everything public like some others. However if you want us to put our official into jail for 33 years for UNINTENTIONAL failure than sorry can't do that.

Why this physician turned to CIA and not ISI? Why did he take the risk?

I can't sure but I think it may have had something to do with his being disgruntled for being fired from his govt job and while I can't be sure of this. it's possible CIA pays more??

Here is the most relevant fact -- Dr. Afridi was in the service of a foreign intelligence service, a treasonous act, much like Jonathan Pollard, an American citizen, was in the service of a foreign intelligence service

ISI did provide the lead which eventually turned out to be OBL raid. If other Intelligence agency dont "trust" us and dont share Intel with us its not our fault. We did trust them and shared intel with them.

I dont know why Pakistan is being dragged into this as criminal as this is just one case where we failed because CIA didn't shared its intel back to Pakistan. Why not talk about dozens of other high value targets ISI helped to capture......Ohh wait that doesn't help your troll fest. If you guys will think a little outside your HATE PAKISTAN mentality you'll see the truth. 1 guy we missed because of bad intel sharing we are charged as guilty but no one is taking count of dozens we helped CIA to capture.

for the red part....only ISI claimed it..where USA never confirmed it(only minor infos they said)...incase,USA said this...

Stratfor: Osama bin Laden 'was in routine contact with Pakistan's spy agency' - Telegraph

but there are plenty proof that ISI and pakistan's military kept regular contact with OBL..search the net and it is filled with these..

REVEALED! The truth behind Osama's ISI connection - Rediff.com News

Pakistan Army and ISI Knew About Osama Bin Laden Hideout « The Asianist

Pakistan Denies Leaked Report’s Claim of Alliance with Taliban -- News from Antiwar.com

1 year after Osama bin Laden killed, still no answers from Pakistan - CBS News

shutting your eyes are not going to help..and i'm not trolling..here is the proof..and where is your proof that ISI gave info to the USA????you are just arguing when you have no proof.

for the red part....only ISI claimed it..where USA never confirmed it...incase,USA said this...

Stratfor: Osama bin Laden 'was in routine contact with Pakistan's spy agency' - Telegraph

but there are plenty proof that ISI and pakistan's military kept regular contact with OBL..search the net and it is filled with these..

REVEALED! The truth behind Osama's ISI connection - Rediff.com News

Pakistan Army and ISI Knew About Osama Bin Laden Hideout « The Asianist

Pakistan Denies Leaked Report’s Claim of Alliance with Taliban -- News from Antiwar.com

1 year after Osama bin Laden killed, still no answers from Pakistan - CBS News

shutting your eyes are not going to help..and i'm not trolling..here is the proof..and where is your proof that ISI gave info to the USA????

lets break it down 1 by 1...

Stratfor. Anonymous hacking group. Names we know but wont publish.... OK. Strong enough.

Anyway if you read the articles you posted yourself.... You'll find

And the crucial information leading to the May 2 Abbottabad raid was provided to the Americans by none other than a senior ISI official.

There you go. Your internet link proofs and their counter proof.

LEts keep our powder dry - the senate's "gesture" is just that, nothing more ---- and we can't be sure what kind of "deal making" is going on behind the scenes, in a couple of years things may look different

That long? I think it wont be a couple of years. In fact dont think the game of chess will last a year. I think the "gestures" and "flexing" will continue - and then our incredible gullable or $$ hungry leaders will collect their income tax and allow a "new resurrected" friendship starts blossoming again...... unless they are changed. What chance of that?

Apparently Washington has now replaced Sinai - if it does not come from Washington, it can't really have happened or if has happened, it can't be a "fact" - our Indian friends are persuaded that facts become facts the more they are asserted to be by Washington and those media associated with it , Goebbels would have been proud

Because the Indian members should learn to differentiate between the actions of a individual and state now ...
You do not know the **** you are talking about ! ISI has the mandate to share intelligence with US , the same is not true for any other Pakistani citizen !

shutting your eyes are not going to help..and i'm not trolling..here is the proof..and where is your proof that ISI gave info to the USA????you are just arguing when you have no proof.

So what the **** was the American president telling his nation in the address given right after OBL raid , or Indians only take selected biased news ? :azn:

Go figure it out ! Conspiracy theorist !

and stop posting Rediff links ! Wont help you ...

Back
Top Bottom