What's new

US Senate panel cuts Pakistan aid over conviction

post yourself buddy...and don't tried to be too smart...i posted link for my argument..where's yours????is in your country banned google too??? :lol:

Debating is futile if the other party is that much misinformed about something they claim to debate on :azn:

Does your international community consists of US and Western countries only ? :azn:

If yes , then no , we aren't even bothered by it ... WE have sacrificed more than 40k people ... Learn to fight your own war !

No it consists of the entire world. Even Saudi Arabia and China are fed up with Pakistan's Jihad nonsense.

Those 40,000 people were killed by the Taliban animals and Al Qaeda terrorists conducting terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

Only you guys are foolish enough to beleive you can control these animals once US withdraws.

Its like Pakistan growing snakes in its backyard to throw them at its neighbors houses. Those snakes can slither away and attack not only the neighbors but also other houses in the community as well and also allow other snakes to come and live in Pakistan's backyard. And not only that, those snakes can even turn to attack Pakistan.

Then Pakistan cannot enter its own backyard because it will get attacked by those Snakes and then the Community leader has to come and get rid of this problem in Pakistan's backyard which has become a community wide problem.

A Snake has no master and you guys are totally incompetent if you believe you can control these snakes once USA leaves.

If you were smart, you can figure out the snake and neighbor analogy.

No it consists of the entire world. Even Saudi Arabia and China are fed up with Pakistan's Jihad nonsense.

Those 40,000 people were killed by the Taliban animals and Al Qaeda terrorists conducting terrorist attacks in Pakistan.

Only you guys are foolish enough to beleive you can control these animals once US withdraws.

If you were smart, you can figure out the snake and neighbor analogy.

Really ? The same Wahhabis who helped create the Taliban and AQ and provided funds for them ? Says who , you ? :azn: Or your Israeli friend ?

I know who killed them , I know who started this whole mess , I know what a terrible country we have it as our neighbor ...

No body here is claiming that we can control them ...

About time you re read the history and the Reagan doctrine , till then stick to the Dr !

No you did not.... Read it.

post it or accept it that you don't have any credible sources.. :lol:

i told you..you can only debate,but never can post any credible link...because,its never happened..

Debating is futile if the other party is that much misinformed about something they claim to debate on :azn:

post if or accept that you don't have any credible information..i'll let you go with your pants on.. :lol:

post it or accept it that you don't have any credible sources.. :lol:

i told you..you can only debate,but never can post any credible link...because,its never happened..

Read the articles you post. What you did was a google search and posted all the links you can find without reading them. Now you are being lazy and dont want to read it. You thinking of it ever happend or never happend doesn't matter to me. However i just proved you are one google searching guy who'll post anything anti Pakistan even without reading it and is so lazy that even after so much debate wont read it. The line i quote was
And the crucial information leading to the May 2 Abbottabad raid was provided to the Americans by none other than a senior ISI official

And for you specially edited screenshot which only shows that line and somepart of teh add on the right

trolling.png

Read the articles you post. What you did was a google search and posted all the links you can find without reading them. Now you are being lazy and dont want to read it. You thinking of it ever happend or never happend doesn't matter to me. However i just proved you are one google searching guy who'll post anything anti Pakistan even without reading it and is so lazy that even after so much debate wont read it. The line i quote was

And for you specially edited screenshot which only shows that line and somepart of teh add on the right

trolling.png

which link stated that??????post the link.there are thousands of links out there..i just puted some good links..and where is yous link which claimed that ISI provided crucial info???do you even have any???or just hollow arguments just like another pakistani member????

Really ? The same Wahhabis who helped create the Taliban and AQ and provided funds for them ? Says who , you ? :azn: Or your Israeli friend ?

I know who killed them , I know who started this whole mess , I know what a terrible country we have it as our neighbor ...

No body here is claiming that we can control them ...

About time you re read the history and the Reagan doctrine , till then stick to the Dr !

Yes, Saudis have decided to leave the Jihad game. Notice how they totally destroyed Al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia.

Its only Pakistan with its twin obsessions of having strategic depth in Afghanistan and conquering Kashmir that is still doing this Jihad nonsense.

This policy has been nothing more than a total disaster for Pakistan.

Pakistan will never get Kashmir back. Its time to finalize the borders of Kashmir, make peace with India, destroy these Jihad factories in Pakistan, downsize the military and start focusing on developing Pakistan to make it a stable, peaceful and prosperous country.

Washington has been supporting its own band of terrorists in Afghanistan and since bribes to the Pakistani government allow them to conduct their own terrorism through a drone war in the tribal areas. - Anti War

The disclosure was contained in e-mails from the private US security firm, Stratfor, which were published by WikiLeaks website on Monday after being obtained by the Anonymous hacking group. - Stratfor

Written by Prashanth Parameswaran - Asianist Just yesterday evening, I was debating the extent to which the Pakistani military knew about Osama bin Laden’s whereabouts in his Abbottabad safe house with my Fletcher friends, and the degree to which it can be held responsible as an organization.

Are we talking blogs now ? :rofl:

Read the articles you post. What you did was a google search and posted all the links you can find without reading them. Now you are being lazy and dont want to read it. You thinking of it ever happend or never happend doesn't matter to me. However i just proved you are one google searching guy who'll post anything anti Pakistan even without reading it and is so lazy that even after so much debate wont read it.

Devoid of any rationality their lot is ...

REVEALED! The truth behind Osama's ISI connection - Rediff.com News

The May 2 raid was conducted only after the Americans got hold of credible and actionable intelligence about the identity of the high value target from a senior ISI official, ultimately killing the world's most wanted terrorist

Pakistan will never get Kashmir back. Its time to finalize the borders of Kashmir, make peace with India, destroy these Jihad factories in Pakistan, downsize the military and start focusing on developing Pakistan to make it a stable, peaceful and prosperous country.

Be on topic or else I will be compelled to press the report button ...

P.S About time you change your flags too ! :pakistan:

Be on topic or else I will be compelled to press the report button ...

P.S About time you change your flags too ! :pakistan:

Knock yourself out.

I didn't realize in order to have a Pakistani flag in your avatar you needed your IQ level to be single digits. Must be the reason why you have it. :D

Knock yourself out.

I didn't realize in order to have a Pakistani flag in your avatar you needed your IQ level to be single digits. Must be the reason why you have it. :D

I see one in even yours :rofl: So whats the reason ?

If you are so ashamed of your country then its time that you change your flags ...

Stop derailing the thread because neither Kashmir nor the past history of my Govt is the topic of conversation here ...

I am confused. What are you trying to prove by posting this?
Go see to whom and what I was replying to ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom