What's new

US Senate panel cuts Pakistan aid over conviction

well next time before posting any links read them ur self first. Stay happy with ur busting. We both know the truth.

yup....that you are "Busted"... :rofl: :rofl:

anyway...you and i and other members too knew the fact that its Pakistan's great mistake to shelter and provide training and arms as a state policy..they are killing more pakistani citizen than afghan and nato soldiers.and what pakistan did and is doing is just protecting a "frankenstein" from being destroyed.and the day is not far when WOT will be launched on Pak soil too...history will repeat itself...again.and thats what is preety much sad.

anyway...you and i and other members too knew the fact that its Pakistan's great mistake to shelter and provide training and arms as a state policy..they are killing more pakistani citizen than afghan and nato soldiers.and what pakistan did and is doing is just protecting a "frankenstein" from being destroyed.and the day is not far when WOT will be launched on Pak soil too...history will repeat itself...again.and thats what is preety much sad.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/151876-isi-evidence-led-us-obl.html

I wish someday you'll use google other than for trolling purposes. but again i am a silly guy .... wishing for impossible.

i kno how to debate...but anyway..i couldn't find a single link where any officials claimed that they got any infos from ISI...only ISI claimed it..and here the truth lies.everybody accepted thet what USA did is wrong.but ISI hided OBL for 10 years and lied in the face on the whole world..thats why pakistan feeled embarassment.what Pakistan is doing is just digging its own grave(in the international arena).wherever a single bomb goes off,whole world points to the Pakistan now..Pakistan always played other's game,whoever wins,everytime its them who lost.

Yeah I know how are you desperately trying to debate by searching and posting links with fancy titles without even reading them ... :azn: Even the US president claimed it but ofcourse it just wont suit you ... Right ?

Prove that we hid Osama ? Try better this time :lol: Or maybe even read the links before posting ..

Actually , Americans are digging their grave in Afghanistan at the moment , trying very hard to negotiate with no success , begging Pakistan to open routes and saving their ***** from ANA - I will spare Taliban ...

Yeah , that is what I said ... A dirty game is being played using propaganda ... Only Pakistan is guilty despite US creating Taliban and Saudi Arabia providing funds for it ...

Obama speech in his first brief after OBL raids-

Mr. Obama said Pakistan had helped develop the intelligence that led to Bin Laden, but an American official said the Pakistani government was not informed about the strike in advance. “We shared our intelligence on this compound with no other country, including Pakistan,” the official said.

Mr. Obama recalled his statements in the 2008 presidential campaign when he vowed to order American forces to strike inside Pakistan if necessary even without Islamabad’s permission. “That is what we’ve done,” he said. “But it’s important to note that our counterterrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to Bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/wo...pagewanted=all

Utter humiliation is here for you :azn: ... I told you several times to check the links and read them ...

Yeah , Is that your fantasy to launch a WoT on our soil ? :azn: You know right what we do when we feel threatened :rofl:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/151876-isi-evidence-led-us-obl.html

I wish someday you'll use google other than for trolling purposes. but again i am a silly guy .... wishing for impossible.

i wish you just went back few pages and see my response...i already stated that except some minor infos,ISI didn't provide anything..and i wanted some confirmation from USA,not from ISI..my simple question is except ISI,when USA ever said that ISI provided infos on abbottabad house???do you know why USA didn't informed Pakistan about Abbottabad raid??thats because they thought if they provide info on raid,its matter of seconds when OBL will be on run...again(just like tora bora)..

Yeah I know how are you desperately trying to debate by searching and posting links with fancy titles without even reading them ... :azn: Even the US president claimed it but ofcourse it just wont suit you ... Right ?

Prove that we hid Osama ? Try better this time :lol: Or maybe even read the links before posting ..

Actually , Americans are digging their grave in Afghanistan at the moment , trying very hard to negotiate with no success , begging Pakistan to open routes and saving their ***** from ANA - I will spare Taliban ...

Yeah , that is what I said ... A dirty game is being played using propaganda ... Only Pakistan is guilty despite US creating Taliban and Saudi Arabia providing funds for it ...

Obama speech in his first brief after OBL raids-

Mr. Obama said Pakistan had helped develop the intelligence that led to Bin Laden, but an American official said the Pakistani government was not informed about the strike in advance. “We shared our intelligence on this compound with no other country, including Pakistan,” the official said.

Mr. Obama recalled his statements in the 2008 presidential campaign when he vowed to order American forces to strike inside Pakistan if necessary even without Islamabad’s permission. “That is what we’ve done,” he said. “But it’s important to note that our counterterrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to Bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/wo...pagewanted=all

Utter humiliation is here for you :azn: ... I told you several times to check the links and read them ...

Yeah , Is that your fantasy to launch a WoT on our soil ? :azn: You know right what we do when we feel threatened :rofl:

sorry buddy...your link is not working...so,whatever you've said,just post another link..

i wish you just went back few pages and see my response...i already stated that except some minor infos,ISI didn't provide anything..and i wanted some confirmation from USA,not from ISI..my simple question is except ISI,when USA ever said that ISI provided infos on abbottabad house???do you know why USA didn't informed Pakistan about Abbottabad raid??thats because they thought if they provide info on raid,its matter of seconds when OBL will be on run...again(just like tora bora)..

sorry buddy...your link is not working...so,whatever you've said,just post another link..

So after being refuted , you have resorted to lying ... If someone checks a few pages back , he will see your bold claim " that ISI didn't provide any info to US regarding OBL " Are you a bi polar ? :azn: First you claim that " we didn't provide any info " then you come to " Only minor info was provided " ... Either the ISI was trying to shelter OBL or they provided info against him ( acknowledged by US president ) ... Both aren't possible at the same time or the Indian logic dictates otherwise :azn: If you cant prove what you have already said , dont increase your burden by fabricating another conspiracy theory about Tora Bora Escape ... I know you dont know **** about that either ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/world/asia/osama-bin-laden-is-killed.html?pagewanted=all
Bin Laden Is Dead, Obama Says - Google Search

Corrected :)

Just because Pakistan is fighting WOT, doesn't mean we have to overlook ''treason''.

I am amazed at your perception of the issue, no wonder why there is so much mess created by yourself.... don't you know why WOT started?????

If you have handed over OBL at the correct time there would have been no WOT.You would have saved most of the 35,000 pakistanis killed(a lot of them innocent women/children) in US attacks.But guess when one brave Pakistani tried to get OBL killed he was handed over jail for "treason" and the one who do terrorism/killings showered with flowers.

So as per your mentality giving shelter to OBL was "Patriotism"???

But you choose 35,000 pakistanis for 1 OBL who is the biggest terrorist of the current time.And thats not all... you are still hiding OBL's successor.

US/NATO is not respecting you because you don't respect your own people.

Back
Top Bottom