What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

But you haven't answered the question, what economic system other than capitalism can flourish? Exploitation doesn't by definition mean capitalism or vice versa.

By the way, the arab world is getting a lot more than minimum wage, by selling resources to the west. There is no comparison to the exploitation of Africa, which has some of the most impoverished people in the world. OTOH, Saudi and UAE and Kuwait and other oil rich countries are some of the richest countries in the world, because of selling their oil to the west (and east). I don't see how the Arab world can compare itself to African victims. They have not been exploited - on the contrary, they have been pampered with money.

Capitalism becomes market fundamentalism. This idea of a global economy will only flourish with a global society. Not everyone wants to be part of this. In a free market it works, but elsewhere it won't be the best thing for workers.

I wasn't speaking of gulf arab countries, they don't make up the whole Arabic world. Look at Egypt, Libya! Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, or Jordan.

That's what she said.:wave:
About you? Absolutely.

Blame the FAA for not sending the military after the three hijacked airliners?

How many private pilots are there in Saudi Arabia? You just had a female pilot and it was a huge deal. :lol:

Clue for you: In the US, we have the world's largest civil aviation industry, from hardware to software to humans, from commercial to leisure. As such, flight deviations are daily occurrences.

On The Move - Pregnant and flying?Safer today but be alert - NYTimes.com
In Europe and in the United States, air safety regulators have no rules in place that require planes to land if a woman goes into labor. A spokeswoman for the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration said, "Any decision to deviate from the flight path is the pilot's decision. He or she is responsible for the safety of the entire aircraft."
And airliners do deviate from filed flight plans without being assumed as hostiles by the FAA. Anything from births to heart attacks to bird strikes to mechanical malfunctions. Further, the USAF do not have every base a flying base, and the USAF cannot respond to every flight deviation called upon by the FAA without Pentagon approval. We are not a dictatorship like the kind you are used to in Saudi Arabia.

So yes, on Sept 11, 2001, there were hijacked airliners that the FAA knew nothing about until it was too late.

They all gonna kick your ***. :)

Capitalism and Imperialism will always fail in the Middle East from now on.
And what about Liberal ideas?
we'll stick to the bottom until our countries stop having much more problems with corruption and pretending to protect against imperialism... when a better system would to care about people education, health , and employment

if USA was imperial they would have already sent nuclear bombs on the ME and we wouldn't be there to discuss about it :D

anyway not being slave doesn't mean being ennemy. there is a world between.

can i just ask , with all the respect i have for you:
you want the end of these groups ? isis, al nusral, al qaida and hezbollah ? or not?

And what about Liberal ideas?
we'll stick to the bottom until our countries stop having much more problems with corruption and pretending to protect against imperialism... when a better system would to care about people education, health , and employment

if USA was imperial they would have already sent nuclear bombs on the ME and we wouldn't be there to discuss about it :D

anyway not being slave doesn't mean being ennemy. there is a world between.

can i just ask , with all the respect i have for you:
you want the end of these groups ? isis, al nusral, al qaida and hezbollah ? or not?

I don't know what isis is. Hezbollah is necessary for Lebanon to prevent a major conflict. They also need to be fair with the Sunni population.

AQ isn't a coincidence, they will stay where they are. We all know why they came about and what purpose they have in their own Arabic world.

Syrian rebel groups aren't going to do much after they take control of Syria. But, we know Nusra will point its weapons at Israel. They won't use them of course.

Indeed you are a legend in your own mind, one that is filled with loony illogical conspiracy theories backed by ignorance.

Your trying hard to defend the US left and right on all their acts worldwide, small irrelevant points which make no difference.

No one can deny the dirty foreign policy of the US, their wars, all the killing, bombings and destroying they have done, their hypocricy, secret operations supporting coups, messing up the middle east since their superpower status before it was the British messing up the middle east and stealing oil.

It’s clear how the US makes sure to prevent the ME from uniting itself through the mentioned above ^^.

After all, the US is pro Israel and anti Islam/Arab, defending some "Arab allies" is defending their government for them being pro US. The US is not a real friend of the middle east, it’s the enemy when you put away all the ME governments.

Your trying hard to defend the US left and right on all their acts worldwide, small irrelevant points which make no difference.

No one can deny the dirty foreign policy of the US, their wars, all the killing, bombings and destroying they have done, their hypocricy, secret operations supporting coups, messing up the middle east since their superpower status before it was the British messing up the middle east and stealing oil.

It’s clear how the US makes sure to prevent the ME from uniting itself through the mentioned above ^^.

After all, the US is pro Israel and anti Islam/Arab, defending some "Arab allies" is defending their government for them being pro US. The US is not a real friend of the middle east, it’s the enemy when you put away all the ME governments.

I might agree with some points but your views are no less extreme than Gambit's.

I might agree with some points but your views are no less extreme than Gambit's.

US desire to stay the superpower of the world is the highest extremism there is since they will hold onto it whatever cost it brings with it.
Such ideology needs extreme responses like the resistance in Iraq and Afghanistan, no other possibility to deal with extremists themselves then extreme ways, Unless anyone is waiting for bureaucratic hypocricy which our friend Gambit will present to us soon like what the US government does 24/7.

Its funny that a 16 years old poor brown pakistani kid call himself american. hey 15-16 years old child, I guess it's better for you to eat your cereal and put on your diaper and play your video games instead of bragging about killing other people.
NO honorable soldier tells what you said about killing. your mentality is terror mentality and not military mentality.
btw, you are not white, rich, educated and you are a pakistani origin and muslim I guess, ask other americans what they really think about a person like you before dying yourself for them.

Just like your arab brothers who got a 5.56 in there nogin. How many was that. Hell must be full tonight.

A soldiers goal is to defend his/her people and country. No matter how many people you have to slaughter. Your english is horrendous and you talk about me working at mcdonalds? :omghaha: I have already talked to recruiters and told them I would join the marine corps and they told me they would further help my career. After active duty granted i survive, I plan on being a cop. My friend who's in the nypd told me ex military people have a very high chance. If not a cop, I plan on going to college and getting a degree. Trust me, I will have a more honourable life than you can possibly imagine. Atleast I will serve my country unlike you.

Kid you know nothing about Military life. Lets cool down from the bad@$$ talk about 5.56 in someone's nogin. No Soldier or Marine talks about his/her kill. You don't know the crap Vets face after their honorable service, they are constantly haunted by the devils in their closet.

Every recruiter will say "I'm here to help you in your career path". Its like a Used Car Salesman saying "This car is the best value."

You'll probably wash-up in boot camp with the mental capacity you've shown on this thread. You show yourself to be a Bad@$$ first generation Pakistani immigrant, but deep inside you'll probably be one of those guys who freeze up in the event of an ambush and ensuing gun battle. Anyone can show themselves to be the jock, but the circumstance changes when you're in the situation.

You want my advice as an Officer in the 82nd? Sign up for the University/College ROTC program, while you're getting a degree. Your get your thirst for military life, you'll build camaraderie, and be introduced into Military life on the weekends. After 4 years you'll be an Officer. If you still desire the life of "killing people".

That badass kid calls himself Muslim yet can’t wait and supports bombing Muslims and the middle east where Islam began, don’t call yourself a Muslim instead.

Doritos11 my man, long time.

Small events (operations) here and there do NOT make any noteworthy difference in the bigger picture.

Sure, lets say that America is the new enemy of the Middle East, like the Brits before them. Dividing up and double dealing each country.

From what your post says you seem to be reasoning, lets just focus on recent, that the reason behind Desert Shield/ Storm, was that the US couldn't let Saddam get the oil reserves and potentially hold the world hostage to a oil embargo. Sure, many 'experts' agree with you. The US couldn't let one government, country, control the vast oil reserves of an entire geographical area. Even if it meant the area which has many unifying traits as ethnicity, language, cultures and traditions, etc.

The logic then has to go to what has the Middle East done to ATTEMPT to unify? Is the only way to create unity through the war machine?

The Arab League was a complete failure. THE GCC is a better than the AL, and it's similarities to the EU allows for the IR experts to say that its just a loose supranational organization. Rather than one that could destroy the capitalist markets from an oil embargo.

Where ever there is a will there is a way. Perhaps in the next decade or century the Middle East will remain a bunch of countries more interested with indulging their royal families but hopefully it will see the errors. It took Europe, well, until 1945 to come together. And they fought for centuries, once there were unified nationalists.

Yeah...It is very 'clear' that the Iraq invasion of Kuwait was 'ordered' by US. Very 'clear'.

Thəorətic Muslim;4845731 said:
Kid you know nothing about Military life. Lets cool down from the bad@$$ talk about 5.56 in someone's nogin. No Soldier or Marine talks about his/her kill. You don't know the crap Vets face after their honorable service, they are constantly haunted by the devils in their closet.

Every recruiter will say "I'm here to help you in your career path". Its like a Used Car Salesman saying "This car is the best value."

You'll probably wash-up in boot camp with the mental capacity you've shown on this thread. You show yourself to be a Bad@$$ first generation Pakistani immigrant, but deep inside you'll probably be one of those guys who freeze up in the event of an ambush and ensuing gun battle. Anyone can show themselves to be the jock, but the circumstance changes when you're in the situation.

You want my advice as an Officer in the 82nd? Sign up for the University/College ROTC program, while you're getting a degree. Your get your thirst for military life, you'll build camaraderie, and be introduced into Military life on the weekends. After 4 years you'll be an Officer. If you still desire the life of "killing people".

I really highly doubt you understand english let alone be in the 82nd. Where did I say I killed those people. He told us soldiers to go to hell, but alot more of his desert brothers are already there. I wanted to join the marines ever sonce I was little. I gurantee I know about military life more than your fake behind. Plus it helps having buddies in the marine corps who tell you stuff. I never said I was bad ***. You people keep saying it not me.

That badass kid calls himself Muslim yet can’t wait and supports bombing Muslims and the middle east where Islam began, don’t call yourself a Muslim instead.

Ou, the ******** iraqi is back. You people ruin the name of islam everywhere and kill more muslims than anyone else. So excuse me if I take out a bunch of kafir wahabbis.

----------

Yeah...It is very 'clear' that the Iraq invasion of Kuwait was 'ordered' by US. Very 'clear'.

Not rejected by the US either, remember what April glaspie said ?

Nevertheless, this is not the point, Kuwait invasion doesn’t fall under the unification I am talking about. What Saddam did is not justified so I don’t expect them to accept it. Besides the US would have dropped Kuwait if Iraq went further annexing oil fields halting exports, the US was not able to deal with Saddam during the Soviet threath, they would have made a deal, seems like the US would have put a shoe on the beloved Kuwait your pretending to care about.

Ou, the ******** iraqi is back. You people ruin the name of islam everywhere and kill more muslims than anyone else. So excuse me if I take out a bunch of kafir wahabbis.

"You" is category Arabs ?
Arabs have disputes with each other as you can see.

We like to plant IED’s on the road for invaders like you get off watching bombs fall on cities of Islamic countries, betrayal of "brothers".
Btw, your 16 and already acting like some veteran telling us about military life as if you ever experienced it, what’s your PSN ?

Back
Top Bottom