What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

We lost human beings, not animals. Ever loss was a waste to us be it Americans, Saudis, Israelis or whatever.

That is all fine. But I specifically mentioned civilians, hence clarifying. I know they are humans and not animals and all that.

The invasion of Kuwait took place in the 90s and the invasion of Iraq was in 2003.
So the US invasion of Iraq back in Desert Storm never took place. :lol:

You are a legend in your own mind.

No its not, It was a dirty and stupid like Mr. Bush. Tell me what I don't know Im all ears.
You do not know plenty.

For example...If you accuse US of 'lying' or making up evidences about WMD in Iraq, then you have to accuse the UN, all the way up to the SecGen, of the same.

By agreement, the leaders of the UN inspection teams, UNMOVIC and UNSCOM, cannot be Americans. CANNOT. The team leaders were: Richard Butler (Aus), Hans Blix (Swed), and Rolf Ekeus (Swed).

UNMOVIC - United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission
The Secretary-General appointed the following as Commissioners for UNMOVIC:
Adigun Ade Abiodun (Nigeria)
Reinhard Böhm (Germany)
Ronald Cleminson (Canada)
Thérèse Delpech (France)
Yuriy V. Fedotov (Russian Federation)
Gunterio G. Heineken (Argentina)
Hannelore Hoppe (United Nations - Department for Disarmament Affairs)
Takanori Kazuhara (Japan)
Lu Yongshou (China)
Roque Monteleone-Neto (Brazil)
Olga Pellicer (Mexico)
Annaswamy Narayana Prasad (India)
Anatoliy Scherba (Ukraine)
Cheikh Sylla (Senegal)
Bryan Wells (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
Robert Witajewski (United States)
So if we use UNMOVIC as example, we see that the teams were supported by diverse management and advisory boards. As highlighted, there is only one American on UNMOVIC's College of Commissioners. They answered straight to the Security Council and the SecGen. Not to US.

So if you accuse US of 'lying' about WMD in Iraq, a subject that you clearly know nothing about in both the technical and political senses, then effectively you accused all these people from all these countries, and finally Khofi Annan himself.

What about Syria? Or al-Qaeda in Syria seems friendly to you.
What about them? If Al-Qaeda moved in because those governments cannot prevent them, then those countries will suffer US.

Also what about civilians getting bombed by drones, Are they Al-qaeda too.
No. But why are those 'brave' al-Qaeda hiding among civilians? Or do you approve of such tactics by Muslim fighters?

4 aircrafts taking off from different airports at different time considering the distance and the US failed to counter that, sure it was Al-qaeda behind that?
Yes, am sure. US airspace is not controlled by the military, a condition that you are comfortable with, but controlled by the FAA. Any military involvement must come from the FAA. Has been that way and still is.

The mess that you guys created.
No. The ME have always been a mess and you know it.

Better than you, you are shooting in the air and making a jock out of yourself.
No. The person who is making a joke out of himself is YOU by your obvious ignorance.

Mad much? Where did I threaten anyone to be called a keyboard warrior? stfu, I thank GOD everyday I'm in america and can join the best fighting force in the history of the world and not some dirty hairy persian. You hear that? It's the sound of an *** kicking coming to a persian city near you. :sniper:

Are you also accomodating to the drones that are killing your fellow Pakistanis on a daily basis? :disagree:

That is all fine. But I specifically mentioned civilians, hence clarifying. I know they are humans and not animals and all that.

My friend, Like I said, we put all casualities on the same scale. I don't know about much about your cultural background though.

My friend, Like I said, we put all casualities on the same scale. I don't know about much about your cultural background though.

Sigh. I'm pretty sure you know to make a distinction between civilian and combatant, without attributing any lopsided valuation to either.

My initial point was that only one Saudi civilian lost his life, and it would have been very different if Saddam had rolled into Saudi.

I'm not saying anywhere that the value of lives is different, I'm making a factual observation of civilian casualties. No need to bring cultural backgrounds into it.

I'm in favor of going after the ISIS , Al-Nusrah, Al-Qaida, and Hezbollah.

They all gonna kick your ***. :)

Capitalism and Imperialism will always fail in the Middle East from now on.

Sigh. I'm pretty sure you know to make a distinction between civilian and combatant, without attributing any lopsided valuation to either.

My initial point was that only one Saudi civilian lost his life, and it would have been very different if Saddam had rolled into Saudi.

I'm not saying anywhere that the value of lives is different, I'm making a factual observation of civilian casualties. No need to bring cultural backgrounds into it.

WTF are you rambling about?

They all gonna kick your ***. :)

Capitalism and Imperialism will always fail in the Middle East from now on.

Umm...so what would flourish, instead of capitalism? My question is only about capitalism failing, not the imperialism part (which I don't want to see either).

So the US invasion of Iraq back in Desert Storm never took place. :lol:

You are a legend in your own mind.

what are the connection please do explain.

You do not know plenty.

For example...If you accuse US of 'lying' or making up evidences about WMD in Iraq, then you have to accuse the UN, all the way up to the SecGen, of the same.

By agreement, the leaders of the UN inspection teams, UNMOVIC and UNSCOM, cannot be Americans. CANNOT. The team leaders were: Richard Butler (Aus), Hans Blix (Swed), and Rolf Ekeus (Swed).

UNMOVIC - United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission

So if we use UNMOVIC as example, we see that the teams were supported by diverse management and advisory boards. As highlighted, there is only one American on UNMOVIC's College of Commissioners. They answered straight to the Security Council and the SecGen. Not to US.

So if you accuse US of 'lying' about WMD in Iraq, a subject that you clearly know nothing about in both the technical and political senses, then effectively you accused all these people from all these countries, and finally Khofi Annan himself.

Then where are the WMD? Please do show us. Or same as Bin laden was killed but the body disappeared.:lol:

Again, The US acted against Saddam by itself, with no UN pass resolution.

What about them? If Al-Qaeda moved in because those governments cannot prevent them, then those countries will suffer US.
Al-Qaeda is swimming smoothly in Syria, was Assad able to prevent them?

No. But why are those 'brave' al-Qaeda hiding among civilians? Or do you approve of such tactics by Muslim fighters?

Muslim fighters taught you a lesson in Iraq and Afghanistan, watch the footage I posted in my first post. Your military tactics in dealing with Al-Qaeda is nothing but a failure that everyday we hear a US solider getting bombed by them.

Yes, am sure. US airspace is not controlled by the military, a condition that you are comfortable with, but controlled by the FAA. Any military involvement must come from the FAA. Has been that way and still is.

Lol, so the blame goes on the FAA for not being unable to track down those aircraft traveling from far distance into the twin towers.

Flight_paths_of_hijacked_planes-September_11_attacks2.png

No.

The ME have always been a mess and you know it.
It was not until you sat a foot in it

No. The person who is making a joke out of himself is YOU by your obvious ignorance.

I pushed you into the corner that you have not been able to counter what I wrote.

WTF are you rambling about?

It wasn't to you. The person to whom I replied knows what it is about. Don't jump in the middle of a conversation and expect to be spoon fed.

And I gave you the answer to it.

God bless

:wave:

I pushed you into the corner that you have not been able to counter what I wrote.
Indeed you are a legend in your own mind, one that is filled with loony illogical conspiracy theories backed by ignorance.

Umm...so what would flourish, instead of capitalism? My question is only about capitalism failing, not the imperialism part (which I don't want to see either).

I don't want to see people exploited to collect resources for the West for minimum wage while the West gets the reward for these valuable resources.

Reminds me of the Ivory Trade.

Who ask you to invade countries? I thought AQIM in Libya are freedom fighters as you said.

Why when you capture a country like Libya,the people who resist become terrorists?

You've killed millions of iraqis and you want people to thank you? If you could steal you would, but you have been kicked out by the iraqi resistance.

Stealing iraqi oil is what you did first: the first buildings to be rebuild in Iraq were oil picts.

The above is not true, but am not sure if the reason is ignorance or an out right lie. I expect its just stupidity

Iraq Body Count.

Most of the people killed were by Iraqis infighting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

I don't want to see people exploited to collect resources for the West for minimum wage while the West gets the reward for these valuable resources.

Reminds me of the Ivory Trade.

But you haven't answered the question, what economic system other than capitalism can flourish? Exploitation doesn't by definition mean capitalism or vice versa.

By the way, the arab world is getting a lot more than minimum wage, by selling resources to the west. There is no comparison to the exploitation of Africa, which has some of the most impoverished people in the world. OTOH, Saudi and UAE and Kuwait and other oil rich countries are some of the richest countries in the world, because of selling their oil to the west (and east). I don't see how the Arab world can compare itself to African victims. They have not been exploited - on the contrary, they have been pampered with money.

Qatar's citizens earn more than twice as much as an American citizen.

Back
Top Bottom