What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

Thəorətic Muslim;4846638 said:
Doritos11, forget the kid. I was on the same boat thinking all Arabs acted the same. But I opened my eyes because of the etiquette I saw. And noticed the difference between the nationality of Arabs.

But you do have to consider that not all citizens of the Gulf States are alike. Some are nicer than others. Others are a$$holes. Even the Saudis on this forum will affirm this.

I sometimes still stereotype them, but I agree, they aren’t all the same either. Their population is just too little, you don’t meet many people of the small gulf countries and take conclusions from what you seen on the internet.

To find that out you would have to argue with Gulf Arabs that don’t exist on PDF, there isn’t an active Gulf Arab here beside Saudis whom not all call themselves Gulfies.

Morocco to Egypt aren’t rich, Syria isn’t and is in war, Iraq is by resources but used it for war, so now you know.

Nah, I can confirm the gulfies are a$$holes. My dad lived in saudi arabia for 2 years and my aunt is living in dubai. I don't need to argue with them on pdf. I don't hate all arabs, just those rich ones who treat my people like dirt.

I sometimes still stereotype them, but I agree, they aren’t all the same either. Their population is just too little, you don’t meet many people of the small gulf countries and take conclusions from what you seen on the internet.
lot of foreigners in these countries.
anyway i have a very bad experience from emirates too like BloodyPak96 aunt (the worst was when my wife had a hell of difficulties to hide because one guy was obsessed to "want her": looking at her like she was a piece of meat)
for business it is hard to trust too. otherwise normal people are much better .

i don't know about Iraq but in Iran the rich class is a big pain too
superficial, selfish, not hard working
an iranian said (sam) that if you want to use your brain, education, you are hard working, you go usa, not emirates

doritos you live in nederlands ? never thought to live somewhere else ?

lot of foreigners in these countries.
anyway i have a very bad experience from emirates too like BloodyPak96 aunt (the worst was when my wife had a hell of difficulties to hide because one guy was obsessed to "want her": looking at her like she was a piece of meat)
for business it is hard to trust too. otherwise normal people are much better .

i don't know about Iraq but in Iran the rich class is a big pain too
superficial, selfish, not hard working
an iranian said (sam) that if you want to use your brain, education, you are hard working, you go usa, not emirates

doritos you live in nederlands ? never thought to live somewhere else ?

That is usual in the ME, also Iraq and Egypt they treat women like that.
I’m 19 born in the Netherlands studying currently. I will see in the future, I’m off.

Guess the lebanes and iraqis are pretty cool then. I never asked my friends where they were from, all I know is that they"re arabs. Guess we have common enemy then. Those gulf arabs are pure a$$holes. I apologize for any insult to you and any non gulf arab.

Sorry bro, I don't plan on arguing anymore. I apologize for any thing I said that has offended you. Hey in which state did you join the army? Have you been in action? Any discrimination faced by anyone?

Nationality doesn't say anything. Your young. I've met great guys from all over. Your find your occasional A--Hole, but perceptions you see on CNN or FOX are just the reporting of the 'Journalists'.

Other than the month I spent in NYC when I came to the US at the age of 5, I've lived in Maryland my entire life. Got accepted into UMCP and joined their ROTC program. I've just been commissioned but am still in MD, R and R, for some reason.

Discriminated? Yes. I had my share of comrades who thought they knew what Islam was. Once they found out I was a Pakistani American, they hassled me about that too. I didn't let that make me think any less of them. It wasn't my fault nor the fault of any Muslim in America that Americans know nothing about Islam. But it will be our fault if we don't show them the true face of Islam.

Always take the high road and take responsibility for your actions

I ROTC you get the opportunities to lead the squad/platoons. That's where I showed them that I thought nothing less of them even though they 'bullied' me.

Take my advice. Get an education before joining the military, enlisted life kinda sucks.

The guys and some girls on this forum are just taking time off from life to talk about IR. We're just people talking about our opinions on issues. That's it.

Cool down, I was just like you getting into measuring contests with some Saudis on this forum, but cool down. Everyone has different opinions than you. No one is wrong but no is 100% 5 right.

Your trying hard to defend the US left and right on all their acts worldwide, small irrelevant points which make no difference.

No one can deny the dirty foreign policy of the US, their wars, all the killing, bombings and destroying they have done, their hypocricy, secret operations supporting coups, messing up the middle east since their superpower status before it was the British messing up the middle east and stealing oil.

It’s clear how the US makes sure to prevent the ME from uniting itself through the mentioned above ^^.

After all, the US is pro Israel and anti Islam/Arab, defending some "Arab allies" is defending their government for them being pro US. The US is not a real friend of the middle east, it’s the enemy when you put away all the ME governments.

We agree US might not be that great but tell me who is clean in this world today ? after all the USA freed you from Saddam and gave your country democracy.

@Doritos11
I don't give a ****. My aunt tells me how disrespectful and rude you people are. And seeing as how you people hate each other even though you are one race proves how barbaric your kind is. I see how you treat maids and give arabs superiority. The only arabs I respect are the ones who are in america. We get along just fine and they don't have the superiority complex you people have. I used to love every muslim for the sake of Allah, but Allah won't blame me for hating you people after what I've seen.

let me make it simple we Just despise wankers and those who play the muslim card with us . The fake khilafa ended in ww1 and now each country looks for its own national interest , religion is the last of our priority , after all religion and politics should never be mixed.

I simply have no sympathy for Islamists or anyone who uses religion to gain influence .

Last edited by a moderator:
To find that out you would have to argue with Gulf Arabs that don’t exist on PDF, there isn’t an active Gulf Arab here beside Saudis whom not all call themselves Gulfies.

Morocco to Egypt aren’t rich, Syria isn’t and is in war, Iraq is by resources but used it for war, so now you know.

There is nothing wrong with being poor , but the problem is when people end up slaughtering each other for some stupid loney tune ideas like your country and syria where people are slaughtering each other over a stupid conflict involved Ali and Hussien some 1000 years ago , Just a bunch of losers.

I don't want to see people exploited to collect resources for the West for minimum wage while the West gets the reward for these valuable resources.

Reminds me of the Ivory Trade.
You act like the other option is being a CEO. The options are, a minimum wage....as opposed to no wage.

WMD's, WMD's. Everyone KNOWS he had them. Used them on a mass scale (surprised that I would have to explain this to Iranians....as they are the ones he used them on.)

WMD's, WMD's. Everyone KNOWS he had them. Used them on a mass scale (surprised that I would have to explain this to Iranians....as they are the ones he used them on.)

Any person with a little bit of knowledge about politics knows vary well that politicians do whatever they want and they use WMD, democracy, and other subjects as an excuse for their works.
If they were really concerned about WMDs of Iraq, why they let that crazy bastard(Saddam) use it against innocent Iranian people, and they also helped that bastard by giving technology and chemical materials to him?
Btw, I was very happy when I saw that psychic murderer(Saddam) was killed. but still I know that a country doesn't invade another one and spend billions of dollars only for destroying WMD, or bringing democracy somewhere or for god's sakes.

The US defended my country against Saddam? is that supposed to be a jock? The US led-collation against the invasion of Kuwait and didn't act by itself.

WYHav.png

Read before running your mouth like others.

Learn to be gratuitous.

Without USA's, Saddam would have bludgeoned your country like a harp seal. Except USA, rest of the countries in that coalition were there just there for attendance.They had puny military capability vis-a-vis Saddam which has 7th strongest military of his times.

Had USA not interfered, your country would be a colony of Iraq,today.

Learn to be gratuitous.

Without USA's, Saddam would have bludgeoned your country like a harp seal. Except USA, rest of the countries in that coalition were there just there for attendance.They had puny military capability vis-a-vis Saddam which has 7th strongest military of his times.

Sadam never had the intention to go to war in Saudi soil, but he was instigated by the US + coalition when the bombing campaign started.

I guess @Arabian Legend was referring to the resloution that was passed in the UN to take an action against Sadam's invasion of Kuwait. The only confrontation the Saudis had had with the Iraqis was in Khafji.

P.S. There is something that most of people don't know off. Prior to Sadam's invasion of Kuwait, he came to Riyadh to sign a non-aggression pact with the Saudis. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Learn to be gratuitous.

Had USA not interfered, your country would be a colony of Iraq,today.

If you have read my earlier posts you would find that I was trying to highlight the US hypocrisy in dealing with the Syrian issue on a hand and the quick reaction to ''AL-qaeda'' in Somalia and Libya on the other hand. The situation to the invasion of Kuwait is irrelevant anyway since the UN passed resolution to that matter and now the US is acting by itself with out the UN. Now go FoOk yourself I have no time talking to indians because their stupidity never cease to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom