What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

----------Not rejected by the US either, remember what April glaspie said ?
Yeah...And you would have to strain like a week old constipation case to find 'permission' or 'green light' from US for Iraq to invade Kuwait.

"You" is category Arabs ?
Arabs have disputed with each other as you can see.

We like to plant IED’s on the road for invaders like you get off watching bombs fall on cities of Islamic countries, betrayal of "brothers".
Btw, your 16 and already acting like some veteran telling us about military life as if you ever experienced it, what’s your PSN ?

Man i'm done with this thread. You clearly don't understand ****. You saying we're invaders doesn't mean our desert brothers are gonna come back. You arabs are not my brothers and never will be until you start treating other muslims as your brothers. Again your saying i act like a veteran, I didn't.

Man i'm done with this thread. You clearly don't understand ****. You saying we're invaders doesn't mean our desert brothers are gonna come back. You arabs are not my brothers and never will be until you start treating other muslims as your brothers. Again your saying i act like a veteran, I didn't.

You saw a few rich gulf Arabs treating your kind as slaves and suddenly turn hostile against all Arabs enjoying bombing countries with people whom are poor.
Learn about the difference in the Arab world.

Yeah...And you would have to strain like a week old constipation case to find 'permission' or 'green light' from US for Iraq to invade Kuwait.

Again your responding to these smaller events such as 1991 trying to justify what the US has done and is still doing in the ME.
The points I gave are solid.

Arabs will never be my brother until they treat all people as brothers regardless of race, religion or where they are from.

Thəorətic Muslim;4845780 said:
Doritos11 my man, long time.

Small events (operations) here and there do NOT make any noteworthy difference in the bigger picture.

Sure, lets say that America is the new enemy of the Middle East, like the Brits before them. Dividing up and double dealing each country.

From what your post says you seem to be reasoning, lets just focus on recent, that the reason behind Desert Shield/ Storm, was that the US couldn't let Saddam get the oil reserves and potentially hold the world hostage to a oil embargo. Sure, many 'experts' agree with you. The US couldn't let one government, country, control the vast oil reserves of an entire geographical area. Even if it meant the area which has many unifying traits as ethnicity, language, cultures and traditions, etc.

The logic then has to go to what has the Middle East done to ATTEMPT to unify? Is the only way to create unity through the war machine?

The Arab League was a complete failure. THE GCC is a better than the AL, and it's similarities to the EU allows for the IR experts to say that its just a loose supranational organization. Rather than one that could destroy the capitalist markets from an oil embargo.

Where ever there is a will there is a way. Perhaps in the next decade or century the Middle East will remain a bunch of countries more interested with indulging their royal families but hopefully it will see the errors. It took Europe, well, until 1945 to come together. And they fought for centuries, once there were unified nationalists.

Internal problems will always exist, not a reason to justify the US meddling in these problems.

I still don’t understand this propaganda for the US military.
Join to defend your country ?
That joke ended after the cold war, now it’s join to keep the US the strongest at all cost.

Arabs will never be my brother until they treat all people as brothers regardless of race, religion or where they are from.

Until you take care of the southerners the same can be said about Americans.

@Doritos11
I don't give a ****. My aunt tells me how disrespectful and rude you people are. And seeing as how you people hate each other even though you are one race proves how barbaric your kind is. I see how you treat maids and give arabs superiority. The only arabs I respect are the ones who are in america. We get along just fine and they don't have the superiority complex you people have. I used to love every muslim for the sake of Allah, but Allah won't blame me for hating you people after what I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again your responding to these smaller events such as 1991 trying to justify what the US has done and is still doing in the ME.
The points I gave are solid.
The Iraq invasion of Kuwait and eventual response by the world were no small events. Going by your April Glaspie 'logic':

- You want to invade my home and do me and my family harm. But before you do anything, you decided to talk to the huge guy next door. He told you he would do nothing and that whatever animosity (or not) between you and I are our business. You then invade my home. The big guy changed his mind and beat the steaming sh1t out of you.

Now according to ME mentality, the big guy is to blame because he changed his mind. He 'tricked' an aggressor into committing a gross atrocity and that made him the greater evil.

The Iraq invasion of Kuwait and eventual response by the world were no small events. Going by your April Glaspie 'logic':

- You want to invade my home and do me and my family harm. But before you do anything, you decided to talk to the huge guy next door. He told you he would do nothing and that whatever animosity (or not) between you and I are our business. You then invade my home. The big guy changed his mind and beat the steaming sh1t out of you.

Now according to ME mentality, the big guy is to blame because he changed his mind. He 'tricked' an aggressor into committing a gross atrocity and that made him the greater evil.

Therefor where do you see me blame the US for 1991 ?
They indeed play a dirty game in the middle east but where do I justify it what Saddam did ?

Read my previous posts + the ones to other users, invasion of Kuwait was wrong but still needed as there was no other choice for Saddam.

Nevertheless, this is not the point, Kuwait invasion doesn’t fall under the unification I am talking about. What Saddam did is not justified so I don’t expect them to accept it

God knows that they will never be anyone's brothers. They hate each other let alone foreigners. They hate there own religous brothers let alone infidels.

@Doritos11
I don't give a ****. My aunt tells me how disrespectful and rude you people are. And seeing as how you people hate each other even though you are one race proves how barbaric your kind is. I see how you treat maids and give arabs superiority. The only arabs I respect are the ones who are in america. We get along just fine and they don't have the superiority complex you people have. I used to love every muslim for the sake of Allah, but Allah won't blame me for hating you people after what I've seen.

We aren’t 1 ethnicity.

Maids, again Gulf arabs, do you have an idea how many of the other Arabs dislike the attitude of the rich gulfies ?

The Arabs in the US are mostly Lebanese & Iraqi, the 2 largest Arab groups there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really highly doubt you understand English let alone be in the 82nd. Where did I say I killed those people. He told us soldiers to go to hell, but allot more of his desert brothers are already there. I wanted to join the marines ever since I was little. I guarantee I know about military life more than your fake behind. Plus it helps having buddies in the marine corps who tell you stuff. I never said I was bad ***. You people keep saying it not me.

oh, the ******** Iraqi is back. You people ruin the name of Islam everywhere and killed more Muslims than anyone else. So excuse me if I take out a bunch of kafir Wahabbis.

I'm sorry my English is not up to par of a graduate. I didn't know that I was writing a thesis dissertation.

One of the worst things you can tell a service member is he didn't serve. But being the internet where you can act like an idiot and be and no one knows who you are I'll let that slide.

"A soldiers goal is to defend his/her people and country. No matter how many people you have to slaughter."

Lets think about what is being posted before you actually click on the 'Post Quick Reply' button. A lot of what people are saying is true considering your use of language.

And one more thing- Don't Ever Accuse me of being a wannabe soldier. I'm doing my service to the country that took me in and allowed me to dream big, and even paid me to go to the University, of my choosing, regardless of my identity, given I studied my a$$ off.

I'm the guy, like others, who is showing the true face of the etiquette of a Muslim. I've faced the haters through my life. I was in the 5th grade in 2001. I had to fight my way up, and had to restructure what Americans think about Islam not by picking fights with them but turning my head and talking to them once they cooled down. I've faced the people who were brainwashed by FOX and CNN even comrades in ROTC, Boot camp, Airborne Training School, Officers school.

Your not going to change the perception of people by being in their face. Back off.

We aren’t 1 ethnicity.

Maids, again Gulf arabs, do you have an idea how many of the other Arabs dislike the attitude of the rich gulfies ?

The Arabs in the US are mostly Lebanese & Iraqi, the 2 largest Arab groups there.

Guess the lebanes and iraqis are pretty cool then. I never asked my friends where they were from, all I know is that they"re arabs. Guess we have common enemy then. Those gulf arabs are pure a$$holes. I apologize for any insult to you and any non gulf arab.

Thəorətic Muslim;4846621 said:
I'm sorry my English is not up to par of a graduate. I didn't know that I was writing a thesis dissertation.

One of the worst things you can tell a service member is he didn't serve. But being the internet where you can act like an idiot and be and no one knows who you are I'll let that slide.

"A soldiers goal is to defend his/her people and country. No matter how many people you have to slaughter."

Lets think about what is being posted before you actually click on the 'Post Quick Reply' button. A lot of what people are saying is true considering your use of language.

And one more thing- Don't Ever Accuse me of being a wannabe soldier. I'm doing my service to the country that took me in and allowed me to dream big, and even paid me to go to the University, of my choosing, regardless of my identity, given I studied my a$$ off.

I'm the guy, like others, who is showing the true face of the etiquette of a Muslim. I've faced the haters through my life. I was in the 5th grade in 2001. I had to fight my way up, and had to restructure what Americans think about Islam not by picking fights with them but turning my head and talking to them once they cooled down. I've faced the people who were brainwashed by FOX and CNN even comrades in ROTC, Boot camp, Airborne Training School, Officers school.

Your not going to change the perception of people by being in their face. Back off.

Sorry bro, I don't plan on arguing anymore. I apologize for any thing I said that has offended you. Hey in which state did you join the army? Have you been in action? Any discrimination faced by anyone?

Guess the lebanes and iraqis are pretty cool then. I never asked my friends where they were from, all I know is that they"re arabs. Guess we have common enemy then. Those gulf arabs are pure a$$holes. I apologize for any insult to you and any non gulf arab.

To find that out you would have to argue with Gulf Arabs that don’t exist on PDF, there isn’t an active Gulf Arab here beside Saudis whom not all call themselves Gulfies.

Morocco to Egypt aren’t rich, Syria isn’t and is in war, Iraq is by resources but used it for war, so now you know.

We aren’t 1 ethnicity.

Doritos11, forget the kid. I was on the same boat thinking all Arabs acted the same. But I opened my eyes because of the etiquette I saw. And noticed the difference between the nationality of Arabs.

But you do have to consider that not all citizens of the Gulf States are alike. Some are nicer than others. Others are a$$holes. Even the Saudis on this forum will affirm this.

Back
Top Bottom