What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

yes definitely you are educated enough to work in a McDonald :rofl:
If you can't really understand why a soldier's goal is not killing others and it is a terrorist mentality, which based on your age and knowledge I guess you can't, I suggest you to ask an army officer to kindly explain to you what is the difference between a terrorist and an honorable soldier's mentality.

A soldiers goal is to defend his/her people and country. No matter how many people you have to slaughter. Your english is horrendous and you talk about me working at mcdonalds? :omghaha: I have already talked to recruiters and told them I would join the marine corps and they told me they would further help my career. After active duty granted i survive, I plan on being a cop. My friend who's in the nypd told me ex military people have a very high chance. If not a cop, I plan on going to college and getting a degree. Trust me, I will have a more honourable life than you can possibly imagine. Atleast I will serve my country unlike you.

A soldiers goal is to defend his/her people and country. No matter how many people you have to slaughter. Your english is horrendous and you talk about me working at mcdonalds? :omghaha: I have already talked to recruiters and told them I would join the marine corps and they told me they would further help my career. After active duty granted i survive, I plan on being a cop. My friend who's in the nypd told me ex military people have a very high chance. If not a cop, I plan on going to college and getting a degree. Trust me, I will have a more honourable life than you can possibly imagine. Atleast I will serve my country unlike you.

OK, you can do whatever you want. I don't wanna waste my valuable time with a retarded highschool kid. you can go to wherever you want and blow yourself up or maybe kill your pakistani brothers sometime if your masters decide to do it, and serve your country. I don't care about it.

OK, you can do whatever you want. I don't wanna waste my valuable time with a retarded highschool kid. you can go to wherever you want and blow yourself up or maybe kill your pakistani brothers sometime if your masters decide to do it, and serve your country. I don't care about it.
1/ he is saying you are racist after having insulted Arabs and Persians. lol.
2/ sometimes when kid, they are arrogant and have too much energy to spend to say stupid things...
people grew up then... hopefully
3/ as you say , some people think army is a video game more than a "do the job well" mind (not taking pleasure to kill)
4/ serving a country and defending it is good , insulting the countries and enjoying death is bad
Tolstoï said in caucasian wars that you have different kind of soldiers (it applies much more, i guess, when the war is not so much asymetric : i mean different than a very high tech country very easily making war to a low tech country):
so he said three kind of soldiers: in symetric war: coward or scared, wise or acting with rules (the good one), barbarian enjoying to kill people (for Tolstoï these last ones are the most cowards : because they are so much scared they mentally create their barbarian way to forget being scared)
5/ west point elite formation is not an opportunity to all American citizens . only the smartest can do.

let's back to the topic about Somalia and Libya.

it is a good job from USA.

Wats wrong with Hezbollah???
They are terrorists.

certainly.. stop giving aid to Israel and you will earn a lot of friends instead of beggars.. As long as you act as A$$ you will get a dicck in return
:lol: We got plenty of friends and allies, especially those that matters. And Israel matters.

Then get the hell out of Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere and stop acting like police of the world. You are nothing but bunch of hypocrites, Im sure you know that do you?
So when Iraq invaded Kuwait, what do you think Iraq was acting as?

That's what i am trying to say to you. If you keep invading other countries to steal their natural sources, to providing your country additional bases. And kill civilians it the process. You would always suffer consequences.
That 'keep' is interesting. It implied a consistent behavior that is obvious to all. So can you give US a list of countries that we 'invaded to steal their natural resources'? Remember, theft of natural resources must be as obvious as the invasion, otherwise, you would not be able to use the word 'keep'.

Invaders, just the US. No difference, Saddam was a zombie and you are now.
An invasion is not always a bad thing. The invasion of Normandy back in WW II was a good thing. So you are wrong. There is a great deal of difference. Besides, it was not only US who invaded Iraq.

@gambit
you understand people became upset because someone in this topic insulted them ?
if people were polite and educated like you, there wouldn't be such words.

Last edited by a moderator:
That 'keep' is interesting. It implied a consistent behavior that is obvious to all. So can you give US a list of countries that we 'invaded to steal their natural resources'?

Iraq, Libya.

Remember, theft of natural resources must be as obvious as the invasion, otherwise, you would not be able to use the word 'keep'.

By obvious you mean pumping oil into tankers and set sail to your homeland ?

@gambit
you understand people became upset because someone in this topic insulted them ?
if people were polite and educated like you, there wouldn't be such words.

Mate, i won't become upset because of some spoiled kids comments. I was stating my own thoughts.

Iraq, Libya.
For Iraq, the post-Saddam government awarded contracts to China, Russia, and a list of European companies. Where was the US theft? And what natural resource did we stole from Libya?

By obvious you mean pumping oil into tankers and set sail to your homeland ?
Sources, please. And it must show we stole the oil.

1/ he is saying you are racist after having insulted Arabs and Persians. lol.
2/ sometimes when kid, they are arrogant and have too much energy to spend to say stupid things...
people grew up then... hopefully
3/ as you say , some people think army is a video game more than a "do the job well" mind (not taking pleasure to kill)
4/ serving a country and defending it is good , insulting the countries and enjoying death is bad

Tolstoï said in caucasian wars that you have different kind of soldiers (it applies much more, i guess, when the war is not so much asymetric : i mean different than a very high tech country very easily making war to a low tech country):
so he said three kind of soldiers: in symetric war: coward or scared, wise or acting with rules (the good one), barbarian enjoying to kill people (for Tolstoï these last ones are the most cowards : because they are so much scared they mentally create their barbarian way to forget being scared)
5/ west point elite formation is not an opportunity to all American citizens . only the smartest can do.

let's back to the topic about Somalia and Libya.

it is a good job from USA.

Dear @Hussein, you are absolutely right. btw, as smart people grow up, and get educated, they understand not to see the world by a hate/love glass, and they learn not to be aggressive, and they become more moderate about their country, and where they live in and rest of the world. because they learn the value of life, and they learn to care about other human beings, their family, and themselves.

Lol, The US acted quickly against bunch of Ak's while Assad has stormed his people with chemical weapons and no one gave a damn $!ht about that . Its just hilarious. Put some forces on the ground if you feel that you got some muscles.

There's a difference mate. Assad didn't attack westerns or conducted terrorist acts against westerners. What he's doing in his country is not business of USA. Why would they spend tax money on a war that doesn't affect them? I for one definitely against wasting money for a war that doesn't affect my life.

There's a difference mate. Assad didn't attack westerns or conducted terrorist acts against westerners. What he's doing in his country is not business of USA. Why would they spend tax money on a war that doesn't affect them? I for one definitely against wasting money for a war that doesn't affect my life.

Did Saddam attack westerns? and where is the WMD the US were talking about? did Al-Qaeda in Yemen attack western. What is the US doing in Afghanistan? what they are doing in Iraq? Man I'm not a kid. please have a reasonable discussion instead of trying to justify The US FP.

Did Saddam attack westren? did Al-Qaeda in Yemen attack western. What is the US doing in Afghanistan? what they are doing in Iraq? Man I'm not a kid. please have a reasonable discussion instead of trying to justify The US FP.

Al Qaeda in Yemen has ties with Al Qaeda world wide wich in turn attacks the West.The same goes for Al Shabab and other Al Qaeda off shoots in Lybia,the Maghreb,etc.

The talibans in A'stan refused to hand in Bin Laden the no1 suspect in the 9/11 terror plot.A'stan doesn't even have oil which debunks alot of the myths perpetrated on this forum.

Al Qaeda in Yemen has ties with Al Qaeda world wide wich in turn attacks the West.The same goes for Al Shabab and other Al Qaeda off shoots in Lybia,the Maghreb,etc.

The talibans in A'stan refused to hand in Bin Laden the no1 suspect in the 9/11 terror plot.A'stan doesn't even have oil which debunks alot of the myths perpetrated on this forum.

Ok fine, then what about Al-qaeda in Syria? Or the US being selective here? or hypocrites because it doesn't suit their interest. Or they are happy because Al-qaeda is fighting the rebels and not Assad?

Back
Top Bottom