What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

While I appreciate you standing for the country, you need to tone down on the racist comments a bit. Maybe it is because of your age but I have seen your couple of other posts as well. If I am not mistaken you are living in NY the city meant for multiculturalism and hope you pick up a thing or two from that city's ethos.

Bro, I've been living here all my life. I'm not no immigrant to learn multiculturalism, I just know it. I don't hate anyone in america. Outside of america is a different story especially when they constantly diss on our country. I'm what you would call a native new yorker. I can't stand it when someone says something bad about my country.

Mate, do a research of the Iraqi tenders on energy projects. Both in central government and for the KRG. The telecommunication providers, defence related tenders. Why all of them goes to US and other Western countries.

4000 was your losses what about the Iraqi peoples losses ? How many civilians died because of your war.....anyway this discussion goes to endless pit. You believe what you have to believe, i will do the same.

Ok stop quoting me then. Your a waste of time, Let me argue with the other idiots here.

or .. you are just a little kid playing on its keyboard

i know many French officers here . what i hear from them is when they have a crazy guy like you enjoying to kill people,
they kick him out of army and all his life administrations will know the guy having a problem
that's a real good army
having only professionals, not people like you

I'm 16 if you want to know. And as soon as I'm done with high school, it's persian season. This is not france, and france is known for being a big pu$$y. The marines are merciless and professional.

I'm 16 if you want to know. And as soon as I'm done with high school, it's persian season. This is not france, and france is known for being a big pu$$y. The marines are merciless and professional.
pussies are more educated than you then.

i have a PhD in Science and i never been violent (never beating anyone for exemple)
but i know some people are bad educated and violent. as you say yourself, it is so easy to kill people. someone can kill me a day or another. someone, as you enjoyed to say, can kill my family for no reason.
stupid people exist . we cannot do much against it. you kill. we live or try.

Your a waste of time, Let me argue with the other idiots here.

Okay everyone, these sentence stand for this guy. There is no point to discuss with a ignorant, rude, teen fanboy.

Bro, I've been living here all my life. I'm not no immigrant to learn multiculturalism. I don't hate anyone in america. Outside of america is a different story especially when they constantly diss on our country. I'm what you would call a native new yorker. I can't stand it when someone says something bad about my country.

Mate - I saw your posts and that is why I said I am appreciative of your patriotism. I live in the NY metro area and I deal with people especially my colleagues right from White, Afro-americans, Chinese and Chinese Americans, Swiss, Germans, Iran Americans, Persian,Pakistani,Indian - Americans, Italians, Latinos on daily basis either as part of my work and everyday interaction.(I just thought about who I interact with on daily basis and listed them here). It does not matter immigrant or not, I see these people and many are Americans. That is the very reason though I get annoyed at certain posts from different country members, I do not react as I know if I say something on the contrary I will not be facing these people with a clear conscience. This is what NY had taught me and I will raise my family here so that my child learns about different cultures.

I was not refering to the nationalist pan-arabism. I was refering to how pakistani worship the arabs as if they are from God itself, you mouthpiece of Riyadh monarchy.

Not a mouthpiece, I only state facts since you tried to put something in the wrong box.

Have you seen his post with the disrespectful video of soldiers getting blown up?
Dedicate them in hell.
I was offended like you when I saw the video. : (

And you are not offended seeing innocent people getting barbecued by US drones in Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Or those lives have no value to anyone?

Says the guy who works for the saudi govt.:woot:

It doesn't change anything, what I mentioned was historic facts that no one can deny. Unless working for Governments get the best of you then it isn't my problem.

Mate - I saw your posts and that is why I said I am appreciative of your patriotism. I live in the NY metro area and I deal with people especially my colleagues right from White, Afro-americans, Chinese and Chinese Americans, Swiss, Germans, Iran Americans, Persian,Pakistani,Indian - Americans, Italians, Latinos on daily basis either as part of my work and everyday interaction.(I just thought about who I interact with on daily basis and listed them here). It does not matter immigrant or not, I see these people and many are Americans. That is the very reason though I get annoyed at certain posts from different country members, I do not react as I know if I say something on the contrary I will not be facing these people with a clear conscience. This is what NY had taught me and I will raise my family here so that my child learns about different cultures.

Yeah i added on to my last post. I see everyone in america who works hard and loves this country as american. I got all friends from every different ethnicity. This is why I love this country. Everyone here gets along. So when people from other countries which don't have equality like america does insults our country, you can understand why I get pissed. Anyways, all the best to you and you family my dear american brother.

Dedicate them in hell.

And you are not offended seeing innocent people getting barbecued by US drones in Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Or those lives have no value to anyone?

Point taken, and Yes, I understand what you're saying :smart:

We can't unleash the wrath of the White House poor policy against their civilians. In other word, you should direct these comments against those who do such things, not kids on the Internet.

Dedicate them in hell.

Just like your arab brothers who got a 5.56 in there nogin. How many was that. Hell must be full tonight.

Yea, a pu$$y went to a pu$$y country, surprise surprise. You can't kill anyone but I can. Especially for my country. I guess I was born this way. My grandpa fought in the 65 and 71 war and his father was in the british indian army and so on. Atleast I will have an honourable death unlike your smart behind who will probably die a weak fragile old man who can't even clean his own **** without help. All the best smart guy.

Its funny that a 16 years old poor brown pakistani kid call himself american. hey 15-16 years old child, I guess it's better for you to eat your cereal and put on your diaper and play your video games instead of bragging about killing other people.
NO honorable soldier tells what you said about killing. your mentality is terror mentality and not military mentality.
btw, you are not white, rich, educated and you are a pakistani origin and muslim I guess, ask other americans what they really think about a person like you before dying yourself for them.

It is so weird to See a Liberal saudi and conservative american Talking . Even after lobbing so many insults towards @Yzd Khalifa he is replying peacefully . This shows he has "balanced" head above his shoulders . Not something i can say about many in this thread apart from @Sashan , @Oldman1 and a few more .

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that was probably the dumbest post i have ever seen on here. I'm more of a light tan than brown. And i would never want to be white. I'm pretty sure me being born here grants me the right to call my self an american. I'm in high school so i would say i was educated enough. How is my mentality a terror one? I would kill for my country like a soldier has to. I definately would follow the roe's and not kill any innocent. Sorry i don't wear diapers, i'm 16 not 1. Maybe it's a persian thing? I live here and other americans don't hold anything against me because i'm muslim. The army recruiters who come to school were more interested in recruiting me than anyone else. So i will gladly die for the people who don't hold anything against me. For every 1 anti muslim person here, there are alot more american ready to defend me against bigots. You sure are racist. Your supposed to be older than me?

yes definitely you are educated enough to work in a McDonald :rofl:
If you can't really understand why a soldier's goal is not killing others and it is a terrorist mentality, which based on your age and knowledge I guess you can't, I suggest you to ask an army officer to kindly explain to you what is the difference between a terrorist and an honorable soldier's mentality.

Back
Top Bottom