What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

Yeah like the WMD that were never found. :lol: What about Al-qaeda in Yemen? did they kill americans too? What about Al-qaeda presence in Syria? Did I tell you that you guys are hypocrites.

Who cares, if it's our interest to attack a country, than so be it, we will. I'm pretty sure drone strikes in yemen are happening right?

Mate, i keep telling this; there is no muslim country in UN security council. US and Russia, two white and christian countries decides the future of an muslim state. This should end. KSA and Turkey should work together and take the ME issues in our hands.

Usa is degenerate khazar ruled nation .russia is heading towards christian communism lately. Turkey is between a rock and a hard place.

Who cares, if it's our interest to attack a country, than so be it, we will. I'm pretty sure drone strikes in yemen are happening right?

you are pakistani in america ? man I am surprised that you are patriotic to usa rather than the arabs who give two hoots about their muslim brothers.But then it is a good trend if pakistanis are awakening from this pan-arabism which has dragged pakistan in the dark ages.Pakistan originally during partition was richer nation than india ,but look what happened now .

Have you seen his post with the disrespectful video of soldiers getting blown up?

Yeap, i have seen it. I think it's disrespectful to fallen soldiers. But it has nothing to do with what i said.

We don't only prey on easy targets, it's just that enemies are easy targets. If push comes to shove, I gurantee us military might will destroy any army on this planet.

And that's why you keep off from Syria, Iran and NK. But go for Iraq, Libya etc.

Why don't you go intervene then we will help as you are part of nato.

Only US and US backed Israel can ignore international laws and UN resolutions.

Why should my countrymen be killed for arabs who hate us anyway.

Exactly, do you also ask yourself why did you interfered in ME countries ? And not only Arabs dislikes you..... every action creates reaction.

With this type of mentality, you would see more crazed people blowing themselves up in your country or in other countries. Every action creates reaction.

Have you seen his post with the disrespectful video of soldiers getting blown up? We don't only prey on easy targets, it's just that enemies are easy targets. If push comes to shove, I gurantee us military might will destroy any army on this planet. Why don't you go intervene then we will help as you are part of nato. Why should my countrymen be killed for arabs who hate us anyway.

I was offended like you when I saw the video. : (

Usa is degenerate khazar ruled nation .russia is heading towards christian communism lately. Turkey is between a rock and a hard place.

you are pakistani in america ? man I am surprised that you are patriotic to usa rather than the arabs who give two hoots about their muslim brothers.But then it is a good trend if pakistanis are awakening from this pan-arabism which has dragged pakistan in the dark ages.Pakistan originally during partition was richer nation than india ,but look what happened now .

I hate arabs with a passion. They are supposed to be our muslim brothers and help us. Instead they spread there ideology in pakistan and destroyed it. They ruin the name of islam and as far as arabs are concerned, I only respect my prophet(pbuh) and his companians. These people helped destroyed the caliphate. I still remember pakistan being a peaceful beautiful country, but now look at it. Plus these mofos are racist to muslims from the subcontinent. I know for a fact our prophet(pbuh) would never treat us like that. My aunt who lives in dubai says how rude and disrespectful they are. I love america and will either die for it or in it. Pakistan may be my second country, But america is my true country :usflag:

Yeap, i have seen it. I think it's disrespectful to fallen soldiers. But it has nothing to do with what i said.

And that's why you keep off from Syria, Iran and NK. But go for Iraq, Libya etc.

Only US and US backed Israel can ignore international laws and UN resolutions.

Exactly, do you also ask yourself why did you interfered in ME countries ? And not only Arabs dislikes you..... every action creates reaction.

With this type of mentality, you would see more crazed people blowing themselves up in your country or in other countries. Every action creates reaction.

I gurantee you the only thing keeping us off from iran is public support. As soon as we got that it's over for them. There is no country on earth that can take the us militarily. What are you talking about? erdogan( you know the person the majority of your countrymen elected) fully supports a strike on syria, not just us and israel. We interfere because it's in our interests. Don't want us to invade, stop messing with us.

I gurantee you the only thing keeping us off from iran is public support. As soon as we got that it's over for them.

We interfere because it's in our interests.

That's what i am trying to say to you. If you keep invading other countries to steal their natural sources, to providing your country additional bases. And kill civilians it the process. You would always suffer consequences.

Don't want us to invade, stop messing with us.

Which country (ruling out afganistan) messed with you to deserve an invasion ?

I gurantee you the only thing keeping us off from iran is public support. As soon as we got that it's over for them. There is no country on earth that can take the us militarily. What are you talking about? erdogan( you know the person the majority of your countrymen elected) fully supports a strike on syria, not just us and israel. We interfere because it's in our interests. Don't want us to invade, stop messing with us.
you are not USA, you are just a little bad educated warrior
happy to live in a country with high tech helping for military superiority
you would be in another army you would not open your mouth like this and enjoy your stupidity

:lol: Pan-Arabism has nothing to do with any religion be it Islam or Christianity. In fact, Pan-Arabism is based on secular principles like Nasser's who allied himself with you against Pakistan. You probably were trying to say that Arab Muslims are bad.

:lol: Pan-Arabism has nothing to do with any religion be it Islam or Christianity. In fact, Pan-Arabism is based on secular principles like Nasser's who allied himself with you against Pakistan. You probably were trying to say that Arab Muslims are bad.

I was not refering to the nationalist pan-arabism. I was refering to how pakistani worship the arabs as if they are from God itself, you mouthpiece of Riyadh monarchy.

That's what i am trying to say to you. If you keep invading other countries to steal their natural sources, to providing your country additional bases. And kill civilians it the process. You would always suffer consequences.

Which country (ruling out afganistan) messed with you to deserve an invasion ?

What natural resources did we steal. Iraq has gone to iran and we don't have any oil to show for it. There was a reason for an invasion of iraq, it wasn't oil or wmd. Maybe time will tell, we sure as hell didn't loose 4000 good men and women just to pick on weak targets.

No different than risking lives in Somalia, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on. People damned us if we intervene and damned us if we don't.

it depends on "who are the people" you speak about
many Afghan friends are happy talibans are not ruling. it is not because some soldiers act bad that it just something for the global thing ;)

Kosovo? some people having ideology. in france i can see: the ones supporting russia blame, the other ones don't

Iraq ? i guess if your country would suffer as much as there, youro country men would blame everyone

About Syria it should have been done at beginning... now what the hell you can do smart?
except avoid air attacks and use of wmd...

Mad much? Where did I threaten anyone to be called a keyboard warrior? stfu, I thank GOD everyday I'm in america and can join the best fighting force in the history of the world and not some dirty hairy persian. You hear that? It's the sound of an *** kicking coming to a persian city near you. :sniper:

While I appreciate you standing for the country, you need to tone down on the racist comments a bit. Maybe it is because of your age but I have seen your couple of other posts as well. If I am not mistaken you are living in NY the city meant for multiculturalism and hope you pick up a thing or two from that city's ethos.

Mad much? Where did I threaten anyone to be called a keyboard warrior? stfu, I thank GOD everyday I'm in america and can join the best fighting force in the history of the world and not some dirty hairy persian. You hear that? It's the sound of an *** kicking coming to a persian city near you. :sniper:
or .. you are just a little kid playing on its keyboard

i know many French officers here . what i hear from them is when they have a crazy guy like you enjoying to kill people,
they kick him out of army and all his life administrations will know the guy having a problem
that's a real good army
having only professionals, not people like you

What natural resources did we steal. Iraq has gone to iran and we don't have any oil to show for it. There was a reason for an invasion of iraq, it wasn't oil or wmd.

Mate, do a research of the Iraqi tenders on energy projects. Both in central government and for the KRG. The telecommunication providers, defence related tenders. Why all of them goes to US and other Western countries.

Maybe time will tell, we sure as hell didn't loose 4000 good men and women just to pick on weak targets.

4000 was your losses what about the Iraqi peoples losses ? How many civilians died because of your war.....anyway this discussion goes to endless pit. You believe what you have to believe, i will do the same.

Back
Top Bottom