What's new

US SEALS raid Somalia and Libya

No different than risking lives in Somalia, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan and so on. People damned us if we intervene and damned us if we don't.

True, we should stop sending our troops to places not needed. The world hates us if we do something or don't anyway. We should just send our troops to where out national security is in danger. And we really gotta stop giving aid to all the beggar countries. They take our aid then have the audacity to criticize us. We should use our money on us and not give free hand outs.

I'm in favor of going after the ISIS , Al-Nusrah, Al-Qaida, and Hezbollah.

Wats wrong with Hezbollah???

True, we should stop sending our troops to places not needed. The world hates us if we do something or don't anyway. We should just send our troops to where out national security is in danger. And we really gotta stop giving aid to all the beggar countries. They take our aid then have the audacity to criticize us. We should use our money on us and not give free hand outs.

certainly.. stop giving aid to Israel and you will earn a lot of friends instead of beggars.. As long as you act as A$$ you will get a dicck in return

wait .. you are an Indian natuaralized..!!!

certainly.. stop giving aid to Israel and you will earn a lot of friends instead of beggars.. As long as you act as A$$ you will get a dicck in return

What the hell are you talking about??? Of course I'm in favor of not giving beggars anything, especially israel who we give billions every year. Where was I acting like an A$$? Hell no I'm not indian. My parents are from pakistan.

You have to figure what is wrong with them yourself. :)

Why don't you do it. Your the arab. Why should my countrymen risk there lives for arab garbage that's gonna fight us anyway after we free your ***. Go risk your saudi *** and save your desert brothers.

Then get the hell out of Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere and stop acting like police of the world. You are nothing but bunch of hypocrites, Im sure you know that do you?

Assad acted quickly to give up his chemical weapons in return not get bombed. Thats how scared he was.

Ooh Im scared here take it out. Lol, you just made my day by saying Assad will give up his chemo weapons. It wasn't the US btw it was the russians proposal and you agreed to that. Now go fool someone else.

Then get the hell out of Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere and stop acting like police of the world. You are nothing but bunch of hypocrites, Im sure you know that do you?

Ooh Im scared here take it out. Lol, you just made my day by saying Assad will give up his chemo weapons. It wasn't the US btw it was the russians proposal and you agreed to that. Now go fool someone else.

You so funny, it was John Kerry who made the suggestion in the first place. The Russians pounced on that idea and told Assad to do it.

These AQ, Al Shabab, Boko Haram are all the same. Kill them all one by one. If the US was one bit sincere in eradicating this menace i am sure they could clear all these assholes within a year. But alas they like to play games and keep us busy and diverted. Meanwhile these vile animals cause rampage and only kill Muslims and religious minorities.

We are already out of iraq. Get with the times. We will leave afghanistan by the end of 2014 so don't worry. It's better to be police of the world than the largest terror exporter of the world isn't it? Plus most americans don't support new wars in the middle east. It's our politicians who do. We just wish you would kill each other off and stop messing with us, and stop crying like a baby when we respond.

We are already out of iraq. Get with the times. We will leave afghanistan by the end of 2014 so don't worry. It's better to be police of the world than the largest terror exporter of the world isn't it? Plus most americans don't support new wars in the middle east. It's our politicians who do. We just wish you would kill each other off and stop messing with us, and stop crying like a baby when we respond.

If that so why jumping over Somalia and Libya then?

You so funny, it was John Kerry who made the suggestion in the first place. The Russians pounced on that idea and told Assad to do it.

And you think Assad will hand that out? The US is worry those weapons not to fall into other's hand for the sake of protecting Israel. Or the 200k people who got butchered by Assad don't mean anything to you!?

If that so why jumping over Somalia and Libya then?

And you think Assad will hand that out? The US is worry those weapons not to fall into other's hand for the sake of protecting Israel. Or the 200k people who got butchered by Assad don't mean anything to you!?

Taking out al qaeda leaders who have killed americans of course.

Why don't you do it. Your the arab. Why should my countrymen risk there lives for arab garbage that's gonna fight us anyway after we free your ***. Go risk your saudi *** and save your desert brothers.

Let me clear it for you. He is saying, it's not about freeing or saving anyone. If it had been the case you would intervene in Syria. You only prey on easy targets and if it suits your interests.

Let me clear it for you. He is saying, it's not about freeing or saving anyone. If it had been the case you would intervene in Syria. You only prey on easy targets and if it suits your interests.

Have you seen his post with the disrespectful video of soldiers getting blown up? We don't only prey on easy targets, it's just that enemies are easy targets. If push comes to shove, I gurantee us military might will destroy any army on this planet. Why don't you go intervene then we will help as you are part of nato. Why should my countrymen be killed for arabs who hate us anyway.

Yeah like the WMD that were never found. :lol: What about Al-qaeda in Yemen? did they kill americans too? What about Al-qaeda presence in Syria? Did I tell you that you guys are hypocrites.

Mate, i keep telling this; there is no muslim country in UN security council. US and Russia, two white and christian countries decides the future of an muslim state. This should end. KSA and Turkey should work together and take the ME issues in our hands.

Back
Top Bottom