What's new

US Reagan carrier Moving Away from Taiwan Island When Chinese Navy Started The Drill Around The Island !

China don't care about US military itself,it's the dollar primacy holding China back from going crazy on yanks.
China totally controlled scs now.

There not moving away because of being afraid, they moved into position incase something was done to Pelosi plane. She left hence no need for the carrier there.
It's bullshit matey, its because they don't want to escalate, win win, they need China to let off steam, so when we intrude into Taiwanese waters, not a single shot was fired becUs we are angryyyyy..... So if anyone is angryyyyy they can just invade the airspace and waters? Why does US need to care so much about Chinese anger. It was afterall a visit with a precedent. It was unofficial and for fcks sake please stop the one China parrot talk. China had managed to train almost all to speak this parrot talk.

This is just drama.... US is in it, China is in it. Both are just actors. Lol

China is behaving like North korea, Iran. Firing randomly.

Of course there is a reaction for that, but changing the red line and playing your plot. Big NO !

Their reaction is raping your ally sovereignty’s that you promise to give military support when China’s violate that.

This is another solid proof that US always give empty promise to their ally :lol:

Still in denial mode :D

Last week you just made thread that mighty USA will send military support if their ally sovereignty’s got violated by China.

Now, they badly need your military support that you promises.

Instead of helping, you are running away like a chicken and only send pelosi to do PR Stunt :lol:
View attachment 867998
View attachment 867997View attachment 867996

Hello, your ally need military support not PR Stunt

It was military support for Pelosis trip :lol:

Pelosi thoroughly humiliated China. Military exercises after the fact are utterly worthless :lol:

This is probably the stupidest post I have ever seen.

The Ronald Reagan Carrier group was sent there to PROTECT THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. It leaves when Pelosi leave, and move on to Pelosi next destination, which is South Korea if I am not wrong

or you supposed the Carrier Group guarding Pelosi to stay and leave their primary open and hang out to dry and without protection??

Pelosi thoroughly humiliated China. Military exercises after the fact are utterly worthless :lol:
lol, screw Pelosi, the Captain want to stay and enjoy the firework..........

Am I right??

I suppose the Speaker's visit was a calculated gamble by the US for drawing China out, in the hope that Chinese play all their ace cards upfront, just for the sake of pride. But I believe Chinese have war gamed this, and would now make life for people in Taiwan a living hell by steadily choking the air and sea routes, to make Taipei budge. The real loser here is Taiwan, they shouldn't have participated in this publicity stunt by Pelosi.

Scared away :lol:

Those taiwan separatists need your Military support like you promises last week. Not Pelosi lip service visit.

Just do that like in 1996 when you send your carrier to Taiwan strait, not moving away like this LOL

Will be updated soon
US was only egging China. Beijing has taken the bait. Now we might witness an Air-Sea Battle.

@Daniel808 There are 2 things restraining America from attacking China:
1. clarity about Chinese intentions for Uncle Sam and
2. mystery around China`s military capabilities.

They are now clear about China`s intentions- US supremacy is not allowed in the region.
Secondly, if an engagement does take place which I am sure will happen, America would be using it to assess China`s capabilities.

Last edited:

A cheap excuse by a pussy :lol:

It was you that humiliated by China :lol: China just proof it, that your country only give empty promises to your ally.

Last week you making thread about mighty USA will give military support to Taiwan island if their sovereignty’s got violated by China.

But, when that day comes. Your carrier running away as far as they can from China.

Even Taiwanese social media now full of angry toward US, because they feel abandoned. And think pelosi lip service trip is meaningless if no us boots on the island to support them.

Just look at this, Damn Chinese Air Forces Warplanes Patrolling the shore of Taiwan island :enjoy: your ally sovereignty’s just being raped by China now

Of course there is a reaction for that, but changing the red line and playing your plot. Big NO !

Their reaction is raping your ally sovereignty’s that you promise to give military support when China’s violate that.

This is another solid proof that US always give empty promise to their ally :lol:
Lmao, who? India? I couldn't give less of a **** about India. India isn't an ally to Canada, its barely a trade partner.

You're barking up the wrong tree, also I'm not American.

It's funny how you play mental gymnastics. Yes, a reaction was expected, but your words contradict yourself. If what you originally said was true, China wouldn't reactly angrily. So either your original comment was wrong, or your second comment was.

Either way, you're words are ridiculous. LOL

It was you that humiliated by China :lol: China just proof it, that your country only give empty promises to your ally.

Last week you making thread about mighty USA will give military support to Taiwan island if their sovereignty’s got violated by China.

But, when that day comes. Your carrier running away as far as they can from China.

Even Taiwanese social media now full of angry toward US, because they feel abandoned. And think pelosi lip service trip is meaningless if no us boots on the island to support them.

Just look at this, Damn Chinese Air Forces Warplanes Patrolling the shore of Taiwan island :enjoy: your ally sovereignty’s just being raped by China now
Lmao, until China actually invades, your words are empty. Don't call others pussies, when China did nothing more than throw a temper tantrum.

Lol

You need to read my thread title. It clearly says military support for Pelosis trip. :lol:

No one cares that you have a temper tantrum like a child.

You were humiliated….thoroughly. Now cope some more.:lol:

Lmao, until China actually invades, your words are empty. Don't call others pussies, when China did nothing more than throw a temper tantrum.

Lol

China is different than US. US said A do B, while China said A do A.

China clearly stated, they only invade Taiwan island IF :
1. Taiwan separatists declaring independence.
2. If peaceful reunification not achieved by 2027.

Lol. Pussy in denial mode

You need to read my thread title. It clearly says military support for Pelosis trip. :lol:

So you don’t hear what pelosi said when he is in Taipei?

Yeah, I’m agree with you. That words comes from US diplomat’s is empty sh!t. No worth to hear :lol:

If I’m Taiwan separatists, I will always have nightmares every night.

Especially, US already abandon them & only do lip service diplomacy.

Such a Powerful Naval Fleet Patrolling their coastline, very very close :o:

43D6AF44-E8F1-482E-8653-E43F25DB3EA2.jpeg
2C7CC484-DB96-4A47-B685-56B3C1093C80.jpeg
092A9E1D-4F23-485F-97F0-3705FFC187C8.jpeg
2E2EE97B-5F34-4DBB-937D-81CE2FDB7196.jpeg
4094B3BF-5AD6-4409-91E2-5FD8724F5EDD.jpeg
0A9F0E92-663D-4B93-8F7E-C72FE18E060A.png
6384963B-A3D0-4ED3-BBAB-55C405BE3BF0.jpeg
E9B65E47-7DDC-46F1-93C5-BD5F734E57AA.jpeg
08B80A23-4D9B-4607-8494-D5F0342F4390.jpeg
8A9BDF1E-F8F2-431B-A33B-E545E474CE32.jpeg

Taiwan island separatists badly need your military support uncle sam, not your PR stunt & lip service

Last edited:
China is behaving like North korea, Iran. Firing randomly.

Well technically it was not random, we did declare 6 exercise zones. So if a ship is sunk, we are not liable.

China is different than US. US said A do B, while China said A do A.

China clearly stated, they only invade Taiwan island IF :
1. Taiwan separatists declaring independence.
2. If peaceful reunification not achieved by 2027.

Lol. Pussy in denial mode

So you don’t hear what pelosi said when he is in Taipei?

Yeah, I’m agree with you. That words comes from US diplomat’s is empty sh!t. No worth to hear :lol:

If I’m Taiwan separatists, I will always have nightmares every night.

Especially, US already abandon them & only do lip service diplomacy.

Such a Powerful Naval Fleet Patrolling their coastline, very very close :o:

View attachment 868310View attachment 868311View attachment 868312View attachment 868313View attachment 868318View attachment 868317View attachment 868316View attachment 868315View attachment 868314View attachment 868319

Taiwan island separatists badly need your military support uncle sam, not your PR stunt & lip service
Wow that is fcking near. Inthe old days
, that's tantamount to an invasion. US would have mobilized.Lol

Well technically it was not random, we did declare 6 exercise zones. So if a ship is sunk, we are not liable.

Wow that is fcking near. Inthe old days
, that's tantamount to an invasion. US would have mobilized.Lol

Very very Close indeed, exactly in their coastlines

B5295BD5-4511-4C06-A935-F199973BDC54.jpeg

Back in 1996, when China launch a missile crossing the median line.
US send and park their carrier battle group exactly in the strait to prevent that.

Now in 2022, you can see US trying to move as far as they can their carrier & only do lip service diplomacy :lol: Cannot prevents all of that, China raping their ally sovereignty’s

He didn't know you talk tough BEFORE it all went down, not after, you talk tough after means you are a barking dog but no bite.

Back
Top Bottom