What's new

US Reagan carrier Moving Away from Taiwan Island When Chinese Navy Started The Drill Around The Island !

Bogos Binted
Not bad, the tank went ahead and finished second in the group. If what happened was such a malfunction as a Japanese tank. . .
74式.jpg
10.jpg

Stark difference between 1996 and 2022 - Today US behavior is very different.... LOL...

stupid idea. The observation of the exercise has been ongoing, and it has never been possible to make a huge discovery by observing the exercise a few more times. Otherwise, why have navies around the world been conducting exercises? American, Russian, Chinese intelligence ships never miss their opponent's drills? If the gains are so huge, why do these countries conduct exercises to provide adversary observation? A spy, a bribed general, such as a senior officer in electronic warfare equipment previously captured in Taiwan can provide much more critical information.
This is why I always hope the PLA leadership is filled with people like you. Clearly, you never served, but what I say next is not meant for you but for the silent readers out there. You are a lost case. You must be 12 yrs old. :rolleyes:

The primary reason you conduct a 'war game' or exercise is to stress yourself. Just like an athlete, you must push your forces to their limits to see where you failed and succeeded. Failures usually reveals flaws, then flaws often push improvements. Then the cycle start all over for as long as the country and its military exists.

Readers, we have now on record that the PDF Chinese believe military exercises are stupid because you would expose your capabilities to the enemy.

This is why I always hope the PLA leadership is filled with people like you. Clearly, you never served, but what I say next is not meant for you but for the silent readers out there. You are a lost case. You must be 12 yrs old. :rolleyes:

The primary reason you conduct a 'war game' or exercise is to stress yourself. Just like an athlete, you must push your forces to their limits to see where you failed and succeeded. Failures usually reveals flaws, then flaws often push improvements. Then the cycle start all over for as long as the country and its military exists.

Readers, we have now on record that the PDF Chinese believe military exercises are stupid because you would expose your capabilities to the enemy.
Stupid logic, wish Americans were so stupid.
Obviously, what I mean is that it makes more sense for the person doing the drill to get something than the little thing the drill gets seen. Therefore, the navies of the world will never not conduct exercises because of what they can see in the exercises.
But fools understand PDF The Chinese think military exercises are stupid because you expose your abilities to the enemy.

Stupid logic, wish Americans were so stupid.
Obviously, what I mean is that it makes more sense for the person doing the drill to get something than the little thing the drill gets seen. Therefore, the navies of the world will never not conduct exercises because of what they can see in the exercises.
But fools understand PDF The Chinese think military exercises are stupid because you expose your abilities to the enemy.
No, it is YOUR logic, using the word logic generously, that is stupid.

You are saying that observing a military exercise in trying to learn something will yield little benefit because if there are benefits, then no one would have these 'war games'. Therefore, the PLA can do just about anything around Taiwan with little fear of the US learning anything about PLA capabilities.

This argument is so monumentally stupid that your pals are leaving you to defend it. In motorsports, teams often train in secrecy whenever possible so other teams do not learn of what the team can do with what they have. Observation are enormously beneficial. Going back to the sea state example in the previous page. What if the USN saw a reduction of PLAN ships maneuvers on a sea state level that do not affect USN ships? Am Air Force, that is like noticing an enemy squadron stop flying at night but ours do not. What does that say about equipment and personnel of the enemy? That knowledge will change tactics and possibly even the war. I hope the PLA recruit YOU and promote you to 'warlord' tootsweet. :lol:

Few terms this thread readers can benefit from:
Strategic repositioning
Stand off capabilities
Risk aversion (no need to risk assets or callousness)

In 2022 both sides have improved stand off, precision strike and new assets.

No, it is YOUR logic, using the word logic generously, that is stupid.

You are saying that observing a military exercise in trying to learn something will yield little benefit because if there are benefits, then no one would have these 'war games'. Therefore, the PLA can do just about anything around Taiwan with little fear of the US learning anything about PLA capabilities.

This argument is so monumentally stupid that your pals are leaving you to defend it. In motorsports, teams often train in secrecy whenever possible so other teams do not learn of what the team can do with what they have. Observation are enormously beneficial. Going back to the sea state example in the previous page. What if the USN saw a reduction of PLAN ships maneuvers on a sea state level that do not affect USN ships? Am Air Force, that is like noticing an enemy squadron stop flying at night but ours do not. What does that say about equipment and personnel of the enemy? That knowledge will change tactics and possibly even the war. I hope the PLA recruit YOU and promote you to 'warlord' tootsweet. :lol:
Stupid , I keep saying that there is no huge benefit to observing the , not that there is no thing at all. Obviously the military's willingness to do exercises under the watchful eye of others means they're willing to show you this stuff. For example, if your so-called takeoff and landing under sea conditions is so important, why do professional soldiers specially demonstrate it?

Back
Top Bottom