What's new

US Protactionism: America confirms duties on steel pipes from Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand

Read post #23 again for the latest info from our custom website regarding import from China in 2013. I already gave you why we can easily replace China in a snap; I means easily. What "inflation" here my friend? Are you going to stop selling us airplanes, cars, iphones, chopsticks, cookie fortune, melanine milk? LOL

Why don't u try to "collapse" our economy IMMEDIATELY by closing the border? LOL. I'm desperately waiting for that day to cum..........LOL
As a role model for WTO, we cannot impose unilateral trade barrier that will cause economic damage to other country for no reasons. Our peers will criticize us and our international friends will think we bully you. This is why we will not make the first shot nor make the first move in a trade war.

Your dependency on us is staggering. I am actually surprise that your import annually is increasing despite the price of our products are rising since our RMB is appreciating.

As a role model for WTO, we cannot impose unilateral trade barrier that will cause economic damage to other country for no reasons. Our peers will criticize us and our international friends will think we bully you. This is why we will not make the first shot nor make the first move in a trade war.

Your dependency on us is staggering. I am actually surprise that your import annually is increasing despite the price of our products are rising since our RMB is appreciating.
As I explained in the prior posts, around 40% of our imports are actually done by FDI enterprises operating in Vietnam importing from their subsidiaries in China. Only 60% are actual imports from our Vietnamese enterprises. We can easily replace those 60% imports with our own local supplies. You depend on us for trade surplus. No, you do not sell airplanes, cars, iphones to us; where is the inflation eh?LOL

As I explained in the prior posts, around 40% of our imports are actually done by FDI enterprises operating in Vietnam importing from their subsidiaries in China. Only 60% are actual imports from our Vietnamese enterprises. We can easily replace those 60% imports with our own local supplies. You depend on us for trade surplus. No, you do not sell airplanes, cars, iphones to us; where is the inflation eh?LOL
LOL You are too comedy, my little brother Vietnamese. 60% is a huge number. 40% of FDI enterprises which is the main engine for your economic growth is a huge percentage. It means if they don't import from us, they have no replacement and can't operate in your country. This is not accounting for underground import that you smuggle over in illegal trade which I think it is an enormous number. Are you stupid or something? Iphone, airplanes, cars are not daily commodity items for basic citizen. It has no effect on inflation. Foods and mass products are the one that can caused inflation. What is your problem, really? You rely on big brother more than we do to little brother. It is basic concept, my friend.

LOL You are too comedy, my little brother Vietnamese. 60% is a huge number. 40% of FDI enterprises which is the main engine for your economic growth is a huge percentage. It means if they don't import from us, they have no replacement and can't operate in your country. This is not accounting for underground import that you smuggle over in illegal trade which I think it is an enormous number. Are you stupid or something? Iphone, airplanes, cars are not daily commodity items for basic citizen. It has no effect on inflation. Foods and mass products are the one that can caused inflation. What is your problem, really? You rely on big brother more than we do to little brother. It is basic concept, my friend.
You mean your melanine milk that we will miss? LOL

We can EASILY replace those 60% of imports from you via local businesses expanding their capacity or we buy from non-Chinese sources. Meanwhile, FDI enterprises are forced to build their components in Vietnam instead of importing from you; sound like a perfect plan to me. Yes, Iphone, airplanes, cars are "daily" commodity items for basic citizen.

Damn , Sign the TTP asap.

Let's check out its real result.

It is boring to argue this again and again.

You mean your melanine milk that we will miss? LOL

We can EASILY replace those 60% of imports from you via local businesses expanding their capacity or we buy from non-Chinese sources. Meanwhile, FDI enterprises are forced to build their components in Vietnam instead of importing from you; sound like a perfect plan to me. Yes, Iphone, airplanes, cars are "daily" commodity items for basic citizen.
You are bullshit. One case does not mean we get condemn forever. Fact is we let our guard down and those who caused trouble in the case were executed. You import basic necessity item from us. Things that make your country run, sort of speak.

You don't get it. You don't possess know-how to do them. That's why you import. If you can, you wouldn't import. Turning raw material into useful good is not simple task. You need manufacturing capability and technical know-how. Don't lie, my friend. Nobody in Vietnam drives car. Only select few rich and elite people drive car and use iphone. In fact, our phones are most bought in Vietnam. LOL I am tire of talking and teaching you. Please don't talk nonsense to me again. This is an advice from the big brother, China!

You are bullshit. One case does not mean we get condemn forever. Fact is we let our guard down and those who caused trouble in the case were executed. You import basic necessity item from us. Things that make your country run, sort of speak.

You don't get it. You don't possess know-how to do them. That's why you import. If you can, you wouldn't import. Turning raw material into useful good is not simple task. You need manufacturing capability and technical know-how. Don't lie, my friend. Nobody in Vietnam drives car. Only select few rich and elite people drive car and use iphone. In fact, our phones are most bought in Vietnam. LOL I am tire of talking and teaching you. Please don't talk nonsense to me again. This is an advice from the big brother, China!
Everyone including those in China knows your food is poisonous. Meanwhile, our Vinamilk is FDA-approved and coming to the U.S wholesale/groceries near you.....pretty soon

We import because our plant capacity is not big enough yet to meet current demand not because we can't produce them and I already explained to you such items that we can easily replace by our Viet businesses; let alone we can source from non-China sources.

And don't bullshiet, the most selling phones in Vietnam are Nokia and Samsung and they account for 68% of our market share. The rest is split between LG, Sony, Sharp my friend. Stop supplying whatever Chinese phones to us and see if we would have any kind of "inflation" LOL Welcome to reality

I love reading Xunxi's brotherly teachings! Seriously, you are still patient with the Vietnamese. Just the way how a big brother would do.

I hope little brothers will appreciate that in the future.

We need to see broader about this thing call "protectionalism" and is it really that bad. Right now, the Asian export nations export to USA in exchange for a piece of useless USD that USA is going to default.

At the same time, the cheap Asian help the rich to destroy the western middle class.

What not Asian consume what we produce and allow the white man to produce? In this scenario, the white man have jobs, the Asians people will be well off, but only the rich will not be happy.

This free trade mantra are the neo-liberals bullshit that unfortunately subscribe by so many people.

I love reading Xunxi's brotherly teachings! Seriously, you are still patient with the Vietnamese. Just the way how a big brother would do.

I hope little brothers will appreciate that in the future.
Waste too much time on little brother with limited potential.

Back
Top Bottom