What's new

Vietnam has a lot to lose if its anti-Chinese riots continue

weakling in front of China ?? then start the war now if ur corrupted and coward Govt. have the guts, u will see who will be the loser . Sorry,infact most of VNese despise ur useless army, thats why, no negotiation with weak but big mouth China .

The negotiation only work and when u r the winner in battle :pop:

Yep, you are just a weakling in most people's eyes, your military tech is beyond insignificant, just ask anyone here who is neither pro or anti-China.

Yep, you are just a weakling in most people's eyes, your military tech is beyond insignificant, just ask anyone here who is neither pro or anti-China.
We dont need to show what our military got to u . Try to win in the real battle before talking nonsense abt Negotiation .

Only the weak and the loser keep begging for Negotiation:pop:

We dont need to show what our military got to u . Try to win in the real battle before talking nonsense abt Negotiation .

Only the weak and the loser keep begging for Negotiation:pop:

In the modern battlefield, your backward army will get wiped out easily. :coffee:

@ChineseTiger1986 ok sorry abt others. I myself believe that a war is a hell. Now do you have the sources that VNese gov dont want to negotiate? Because what I read on my news is that YOUR GOV is the one who turn down when we asked for official meetings. Look like what you read on CN news is different. Pls link me to an unbiased source.

and by negotiate hope your gov come up with something that both can agree on. (sorry we can never agree on the Cow's Tongue. If you ask between accept the Cow's Tongue and war maybe we will have to choose war, cause we cant live if everything on the sea is taken from us anyway)

In the modern battlefield, your backward army will get wiped out easily. :coffee:
Talk talk talk...but no action, China Govt. know that they will pay a very heavy price if war happen again coz VN control China's sea lane in SCS(east sea) :laugh:

@ChineseTiger1986 ok sorry abt others. I myself believe that a war is a hell. Now do you have the sources that VNese gov dont want to negotiate? Because what I read on my news is that YOUR GOV is the one who turn down when we asked for official meetings. Look like what you read on CN news is different. Pls link me to an unbiased source.

and by negotiate hope your gov come up with something that both can agree on. (sorry we can never agree on the Cow's Tongue. If you ask between accept the Cow's Tongue and war maybe we will have to choose war, cause we cant live if everything on the sea is taken from us anyway)

The negotiation is that we both maintain the status quo about our current administered islands, you drill on your side, we drill on our side. Isn't this good enough?

This is China's maximum tolerance, if you don't accept it, then too bad for you.

China like to Negotiate abt the share of resources in SCS(east sea), but how can we share with them when Spratly and Paracel r not belong to them.

We can not negotiate with the robber when they come to our house and talk abt the share in using our properties.

China like to Negotiate abt the share of resources in SCS(east sea), but how can we share with them when Spratly and Paracel r not belong to them.

We can not negotiate with the robber when they come to our house and talk abt the share in using our properties.

Now Paracel is under our control, what you gonna do?

Come on, if you wanna take it.

The negotiation is that we both maintain the status quo about our current administered islands, you drill on your side, we drill on our side. Isn't this good enough?

This is China's maximum tolerance, if you don't accept it, then too bad for you.
No, no VNese accept it, both maintain the status quo is OK, but China can not drill in disputed zone.

Now Paracel is under our control, what you gonna do?

Come on, if you wanna take it.
Okay, keep controlling it, we need to make friend with US-EU to get rich first , meanwhile, we also enjoy watching China economy and terrorism getting in deeper problem :pop:

hmm i think a better one is everyone dont touch does damn island. from what i read around there isnt any oil in that area anyway. However, if your gov agree that you not use force to try and seize other islands from us, i think we are good. let see. i think that this problem is cooling down

Okay, keep controlling it, we need to make friend with US-EU to get rich first , meanwhile, we also enjoy watching China economy and terrorism getting in deeper problem :pop:

They will milk you first, just ask our Russian friend here.

@senheiser

hmm i think a better one is everyone dont touch does damn island. from what i read around there isnt any oil in that area anyway. However, if your gov agree that you not use force to try and seize other islands from us, i think we are good. let see. i think that this problem is cooling down

A significant portion of your GDP came from the oil of the Spratly Islands.

Since you drilled first, then don't blame that China also follows the suit. :coffee:

NiceGuy has a point. There are significant social problems within China, you should solve that 1st. (our your gov is trying to raise a war so you guys could forget abt Tibet and stuffs?). However I dont hope CN economy go down. CN economy is kinda suffered already, we dont need another international finacial crisis.

We drill oil much nearer to our mainland right? we have some oil rigs in the south west of the sea, near to our mainland and very far away from China. We earned less than 10% of our GDP by exporting crude oil (only little more than 14 billion US$ per year). Even maybe less because we have to sell at cheap price.

Last edited:
NiceGuy has a point. There are significant social problems within China, you should solve that 1st. (our your gov is trying to raise a war so you guys could forget abt Tibet and stuffs?). However I dont hope CN economy go down. CN economy is kinda suffered already, we dont need another international finacial crisis.

You are telling the other way around, it is Vietnam having more social problems than China.

Just see how much the hyperinflation affecting your country in the recent years, and this could be the main reason that caused the social unrest than few CIA funded separatist cockroaches.

Foreign bank forecasts Vietnam´s inflation up to 8 pct in 2014 CCTV News - CNTV English

Back
Top Bottom