What's new

US presses Pakistan to allow transit facility to Indian goods for Afghanist

Who the f*** is united states of satan to pressure us, i feel like killing these american warmongers and leaders.

I would report this post to the FBI or MI5 site for reporting suspected future violent activities, but then I got an infraction last time I did :(

anyway, dude, be careful of what you rant on the Net. Muslims living in the west are under more than normal scrutiny because of folks like you... Do them and yourself a favor and utter your extremist rants in private..

i think we should go through iran and should avoid trade with pakistan

it will be more expensive going through sea/air route to access Afghanistan via Iran. Perhaps to an extent that the trade at a large scale might not even be worth it. But if it suits you, go for it.

Obama administration is on drugs. Why not press Israel to allow transit facility to Iranian goods for Jordan.

If you knew a little geography, you would know that Iraq is the transit country between Iran and Jordan, not Israel

The day any gov allows indian product to get into afghanistan through Pakistani roads , people will start campaign to steal them ... this will teach lesson to indians and any gov involved in this ...
Indian goods transit through Pakistan already through the Karachi port. No one makes any objections on it. What is being asked is land transit directly from India to Afghanistan so that goods don't have to go down to ports and then back up from Karachi

I would report this post to the FBI or MI5 site for reporting suspected future violent activities, but then I got an infraction last time I did :(

anyway, dude, be careful of what you rant on the Net. Muslims living in the west are under more than normal scrutiny because of folks like you... Do them and yourself a favor and utter your extremist rants in private..

I believe in karma, which means I can treat yankees like sh!!t all day long and I just assume they deserve it!

it will be more expensive going through sea/air route to access Afghanistan via Iran. Perhaps to an extent that the trade at a large scale might not even be worth it. But if it suits you, go for it.

it suits us because contracts given to us for the extraction of ore are near the iran border or close the iran.
and we will get more access to other countries through iran;).thats why india have invested in iranian port to save themselves from black mailing of pakistan.
may be in future we can make pipeline from oman to gujarat of india

i think we should go through iran and should avoid trade with pakistan

Nice Idea, but what is the use of sending thru Iran if it become costly while reaching Afghan? the objective of any trade is to make money.Look at the Map

Iran-Pakistan-India+Map.gif

The Possible Path is
Punjab-->Lahore-->Islamabad-->Kabul or
Gujrat-->Balochistan-->Afghanistan

Gujrat-->Iran-->Herat will be long distance.

I request Pakistani brother to provide us transit. It will benefit them as well..

i hope this happens and indian govt shut down border and any kind of trade with pakistan and choose iran which is huge benifit

i think state of pakistan has nothing to do with long bans on mr.prism .its defence.pk mods job .your anger is on wrong place :lol:

Iran can provide us with a lot safer transit route than Pakistan, as our convoys won't get attacked in Iran.

Nice Idea, but what is the use of sending thru Iran if it become costly while reaching Afghan? the objective of any trade is to make money.Look at the Map

Iran-Pakistan-India+Map.gif

The Possible Path is
Punjab-->Lahore-->Islamabad-->Kabul or
Gujrat-->Balochistan-->Afghanistan

Gujrat-->Iran-->Herat will be long distance.

I request Pakistani brother to provide us transit. It will benefit them as well..

you are wrong buddy.we not only need trade with afganistan but also with other CAR states;)
and iran is best way to reach..iran has every thing..oil,pass,gas and money...what pakistan can give us??blackmailing

i hope you read the post which i quoted:lol:
and india is already doing that:azn:.Didn't you see the indian stand with iran against U.S:azn:

beta jee we have nothing to do with your actions stands or trade all i care is our trade with india is growing and yesterday was good day for indo-pak trade .for me transit should not given as its effect our trade with afgh .i only oppose because of our grip on afghainstan not because i have problem with india but i must say we should not give to any country this right as its last trump card of pakistan .

beta jee we have nothing to do with your actions stands or trade all i care is our trade with india is growing and yesterday was good day for indo-pak trade .for me transit should not given as its effect our trade with afgh .i only oppose because of our grip on afghainstan not because i have problem with india but i must say we should not give to any country this right as its last trump card of pakistan .

you are right.Due to this pakistan wont give us and if they will give,it will be with blackmailing which india has already planned to overrule;).Afghanistan have trillion of ores which they want to xport to india and india can get them through iran.
india-plans-build-afghan-iran-rail-link-1324352522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom