What's new

US prepares military package for UAE against Iran

Time will till who will squash who.
Iran will
tell me armchair general, how can UAE resist tens of thousands of missiles? An area the size of an Iranian village vs tens of thousads of missiles and 80 million people less than 50 km from your shores.

Actually no and a thousand no Iran is the one that started the fight not us. Being a Shia nation anything with "King" in it must be destroyed and they have been like that since their unholy revolution. We want to defend ourselves against a sick demented Iranian regime who is only scaring it's people $hitless into not making a riot against them.
bahahahahhahahahhahahahahha says the 6th century saudi

in malakh khora ajab roiii daran!!

Mosa, you're a certified aranoid freak! Your life is centred on Iran, shias, mullahs... Get laid or get help. Either one will do.

How on earth could you possible defeat Iran? you guys are so backward, You buy some dowgraded planes now all of a sudden you think you're some superpower in the region. Iran would squash you in minutes, what will you do when few thousand of their missiles come down on your nation? all you have over Iran is a newer airforce.

I am not trying to be nasty buddy, i am just saying what i think.

I just said time will till.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

bahahahahhahahahhahahahahha says the 6th century saudi

in malakh khora ajab roiii daran!!

Mosa, you're a certified aranoid freak! Your life is centred on Iran, shias, mullahs... Get laid or get help. Either one will do.

My life in centered around Physics Medicine and Biochemistry actually I just find Iran to be my favorite pass time a big joke that never gets old.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Iran will
tell me armchair general, how can UAE resist tens of thousands of missiles? An area the size of an Iranian village vs tens of thousads of missiles and 80 million people less than 50 km from your shores.

Yeah sure send thousands and thousands of missile everywhere and thats it war is won huh?? Is there anything else to it?? Nope just send thousands of missiles and end of war now worry of airforce navy missile defense systems actually Iran not being able to even set foot because they have to cross sea all these things don't matter just send thousands of missiles and war is won...... Iranian logic....It does not exist.

Maybe its requirement of their airforce but if you see the recent interview of UAE PM he said "Iran is our Muslim brother" even if Iran gets the Nukes whats the use against GCC states.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

My life in centered around Physics Medicine and Biochemistry actually I just find Iran to be my favorite pass time a big joke that never gets old.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Yeah sure send thousands and thousands of missile everywhere and thats it war is won huh?? Is there anything else to it?? Nope just send thousands of missiles and end of war now worry of airforce navy missile defense systems actually Iran not being able to even set foot because they have to cross sea all these things don't matter just send thousands of missiles and war is won...... Iranian logic....It does not exist.

Mosa, try to use that brain of yours
the fact that they let you in university in arabestan shows the quality of higher education in that country. Anyway, yes, Iran can flatten UAE with ballistic and cruise missiles. Each missile will create a crator that can swallow a residental building. Now multiply that by thousands. Dubai runs on investment, nobody will invest a single coin made of cow dung in a city that looks like Kabul. Abu Dhabi only has its oil infrastructure. One day of work will finish off Abu Dhabi.

And there are inventions called ships and transport planes. Crossing 50 km takes an hour. Once shipping lanes are clear, vessels can go back and forth 24/7. In a week you will have tens of thousands of Iranian troops in UAE.

Iran has something that the GCC doesn't. We have unlimited resources and manpower and an industrial capacity that is growing. In a war, the GCC will run out of resources very quicly, Iran will not. We can keep rolling out ballistic missiles like candy for months and bombard UAE for an entire year. Every mouse hole in that village sized 'country' can be reduced to rubble.

[/B]
the fact that they let you in university in arabestan shows the quality of higher education in that country. Anyway, yes, Iran can flatten UAE with ballistic and cruise missiles. Each missile will create a crator that can swallow a residental building. Now multiply that by thousands. Dubai runs on investment, nobody will invest a single coin made of cow dung in a city that looks like Kabul. Abu Dhabi only has its oil infrastructure. One day of work will finish off Abu Dhabi.

And there are inventions called ships and transport planes. Crossing 50 km takes an hour. Once shipping lanes are clear, vessels can go back and forth 24/7. In a week you will have tens of thousands of Iranian troops in UAE.

Iran has something that the GCC doesn't. We have unlimited resources and manpower and an industrial capacity that is growing. In a war, the GCC will run out of resources very quicly, Iran will not. We can keep rolling out ballistic missiles like candy for months and bombard UAE for an entire year. Every mouse hole in that village sized 'country' can be reduced to rubble.

Leave it sir...They wont understand...

[/B]

You know I bet this is exactly how you guys felt 1400 years ago in Al-Qadesiah. Google that battle for yourself. And it is no surprise that Iran has in its plan the killing of all civilians it suits it very well. Oh and when I was talking earlier I didn't mean that UAE will win alone. If the UAE got even a scratch you will have 8 countries on your a$$ raping the $hit out of you.

Apart from the 3 islands (which UAE will get one day), they cannot enter even 0.5 nautical mile inside the territorial waters of the GCC countries let alone setting foots on land or trespasing the air space using fighter pilots.

From what we hear about the Iranian Missiles, it makes us feel that the Iranian soldiers all of them carry one or two missiles instead of a gun and bullets.

I think we are discussing a purely hypothetical situation here. I have just spent 5 years in the UAE. Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are a different matter but in Dubai one third of the population is of Iranian origin. Quite a lot of Dubai nationals speak fluent Persian and have soft spot for the Iranians. That is why even at the height of Iran-Iraq war there was a regular flight between Dubai & Iran.

In any war scenario involving Iran and US or Arab countries; Straits of Hormuz would be closed. ADNOC (state oil company of Abu Dhabi) have already completed a pipeline and crude oil terminal in Fujairah which is just outside the Gulf and thus UAE oil exports will not be affected. Why would Iran attack UAE and risk losing good will of a country with substantial Iranian origin population?

There could be sabre rattling for sure, but I don’t think that Iran & UAE would ever go to war.

and even if they goes to war who is going to be the ultimate beneficiary . aren't the western power by making this two friendly country permanent enemy ? I think the Muslim world not yet identify its enemy . :angry::hitwall::hitwall:

I think we are discussing a purely hypothetical situation here. I have just spent 5 years in the UAE. Abu Dhabi & Sharjah are a different matter but in Dubai one third of the population is of Iranian origin. Quite a lot of Dubai nationals speak fluent Persian and have soft spot for the Iranians. That is why even at the height of Iran-Iraq war there was a regular flight between Dubai & Iran.

In any war scenario involving Iran and US or Arab countries; Straits of Hormuz would be closed. ADNOC (state oil company of Abu Dhabi) have already completed a pipeline and crude oil terminal in Fujairah which is just outside the Gulf and thus UAE oil exports will not be affected. Why would Iran attack UAE and risk losing good will of a country with substantial Iranian origin population?

There could be sabre rattling for sure, but I don’t think that Iran 7 UAE would ever go to war.

You are 100% correct. I don't know why Maso is going haywire over this :cheesy:

You are 100% correct. I don't know why Maso is going haywire over this :cheesy:

I hate it when Iranians and Psedu-Iranians talk in a condescending manner talking about how Iran is greater simply because they are of a "Superior Race" mentality. Racist bastards is what they are.

Man i dont know where you got the superior race mentality thing but you have to agree, Iran is way more technologically self sufficient than any of the arab countries.

Also take this into consideration, there were wars between arabs and Israel, but Israel won them, and then Israel went on to lose with Hezbollah, which was trained by Iran. Not saying that says everything, but also consider this, Israel knows very well it cannot fight a war with Iran, apart from some of the lunatics in Israeli government pretty much everyone is convinced that Israel cannot go to war with Iran. Can you say the same about a war between Israel and all the Arab countries?

And take into consideration Iran-Iraq war also, after their revolution Iran was in a pretty messed up situation, still they managed to defend Saddam Hossain backed by all of west. Now think back what this same Saddam did to arab countries?

I hate it when Iranians and Psedu-Iranians talk in a condescending manner talking about how Iran is greater simply because they are of a "Superior Race" mentality. Racist bastards is what they are.

Where in my post did I ever mention superiority or inferiority of any race? I was simply stating an observation that there little likelihood of Iran & UAE actually going to war. If you don’t agree to what I have said you are welcome to go to Dubai and see the Iranian influence especially among the Dubai trading community.

I did not notice any particular mention of Iranian racial superiority in any other post either. How this Iranians or pseudo Iranian racial superiority stuff came up? I am certainly Pakistani. Did I hit a raw nerve? Are we suffering from an inferiority complex? Pray elucidate what caused you to use abusive language.

Nobody can control anyone else’s inner thoughts and feelings. You are entitled to think whatever you like of Pakistanis, Iranians or of any other nationality for that matter. I would humbly request that please remain within the bounds of civility.

You know I bet this is exactly how you guys felt 1400 years ago in Al-Qadesiah. Google that battle for yourself. And it is no surprise that Iran has in its plan the killing of all civilians it suits it very well. Oh and when I was talking earlier I didn't mean that UAE will win alone. If the UAE got even a scratch you will have 8 countries on your a$$ raping the $hit out of you.

Explain to me how you will even wag war on Iran? stop saying time will tell, Iran would r@pe your country with missile long time before realize it. you only have a newer airforce. your military is a joke, you call a camel and 3 guys special forces.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Apart from the 3 islands (which UAE will get one day), they cannot enter even 0.5 nautical mile inside the territorial waters of the GCC countries let alone setting foots on land or trespasing the air space using fighter pilots.

From what we hear about the Iranian Missiles, it makes us feel that the Iranian soldiers all of them carry one or two missiles instead of a gun and bullets.

LOL really? then why dont go and take your island back? Go read what Iran did to the world most advanced uav and tell me what they will do to your $hitty airforce.

Back
Top Bottom