What's new

US prepares military package for UAE against Iran

How do you know they never said that? Saudis and other GCC countries were more than hostile towards Iran since the beginning.

Bases were used before and still prepared, and while not being used by US atm, but in case of war I'm sure Saudis will be asked to allow to use them, and plus new drone base is being build as a part of constellation bases, persistent rumors its in Saudi.

Plus lets not forget Saudis send their forces to Bahrain, Libya, and now Syria too. I'm more than positive they'll send them to Iran, if US stars the war.

I'm not Iranian, but to any neutral person its obvious to fund with 28 bln. Iranians killing is BY FAR worse than Khomeini's words about "monarchy is illegitimate." Saudis and some other Arabs simply feared Islamic revolution, same as they did in recent Arab Spring, and they held no barriers to kill the threat to their ruling. They helped Hussein, now they call for US to attack Iran, sounds familiar.

What concerns politics, I wouldnt consider serving West interest as a smart politics, but of course to each nation its own choice.

I am guessing you work for the CIA or something like that right?? You seem to know high level classified info bro so what department are you working for genetelman?? Ohhhh so you are just guessing and guessing and guessing and building more guessing on guessing until you have created your own version to the truth according to what suits you then huh??

really... one drone equates to entire military power debunked... stay in UK! :P

The point was, if they can detect and hack such a advanced system, then some f-16 and f-15 will be no prob. stay in the usa!

After getting hands on that drone they may very well say we have enough drones that we can reserve one drone for each individual for spying on him 24/7

So now they have a "large" inventory of missiles and drones.

After getting hands on that drone they may very well say we have enough drones that we can reserve one drone for each individual for spying on him 24/7

So now they have a "large" inventory of missiles and drones.
I dont get what your trying to say...
Also Iran only needs missile to destory your country+saudi arabia, if i were uae i would respect Iran, they are a very ancient and smart people, who existed long time before the arabs, now arabs come and say lets change the name of the persian gilf to arab gulf.

I dont get what your trying to say...
Also Iran only needs missile to destory your country+saudi arabia, if i were uae i would respect Iran, they are a very ancient and smart people, who existed long time before the arabs, now arabs come and say lets change the name of the persian gilf to arab gulf.

So Iran destroys Saudi Arabia included the holy sites then a billion Muslims would Destroy Iran ?

So Iran destroys Saudi Arabia included the holy sites then a billion Muslims would Destroy Iran ?
******* stop trolling you life-less weirdo
he's talking about the ability of Iran to destroy Saudi Arabia, not Kabba. Destroying Saudi Arabia=blowing up the country's oil infrastructure. And all these are just hypothetical scenarios to make them understand the picture and understand the simple fact that KSA does not have any power projection capabilities. Same with little Arabistan, aka UAE. Bunker busters and Jets won't be able to get up in the air and shoot down thousands of incoming missiles that can flatten every block in the UAE. Dubai is already 60 billion in debt, imagine what would happen when missiles start coming in. Bye bye investment. In such a scenario, the Lebanese housing market would look like a better investment opportunity.

And again, at the end of the day, all this is just talk. It's very obvious that these fat sheikhs are rational players in the Western def'n of the word. They care about power and are ready to play ball with anybody that can gurantee it to them. They won't destroy their countries when they know that Iran can make their cities go up in flames (UAE specially). Behind the scenes, all these arabs are talking to Iran and making sure that such a day never comes. US needs to sell its toys, UAE has to buy them. Simple. Plus, if they're going to spend money on buying crap, it might as well be something that they could one day use against Iran, or Iraq or...

he's talking about the ability of Iran to destroy Saudi Arabia, not Kabba. Destroying Saudi Arabia=blowing up the country's oil infrastructure. And all these are just hypothetical scenarios to make them understand the picture and understand the simple fact that KSA does not have any power projection capabilities. Same with little Arabistan, aka UAE. Bunker busters and Jets won't be able to get up in the air and shoot down thousands of incoming missiles that can flatten every block in the UAE. Dubai is already 60 billion in debt, imagine what would happen when missiles start coming in. Bye bye investment. In such a scenario, the Lebanese housing market would look like a better investment opportunity.

You forget an Attack on Saudi Arabia will be seen as an attack on the holy land either way you will be making 1 billion muslims and NATO UN aside no I'm not trolling it's reality see what happen to when US troops were in SA and the reaction from the Muslim world and Saudi population now imagine an attack by Iran(shia's) on SA. as for UAE it would stupid for them to attack Iran first.

yeap ^^ you're going full retard today

meanwhile in the real world (as I said, arab sheikhs know the game):

Iran attack spells calamity for world
PressTV - Iran attack spells calamity for world

Former Saudi intelligence agency chief Prince Turki al-Faisal has warned that launching an attack on Iran will have 'calamitous' consequences.

Speaking at Alfaisal University in Riyadh on Tuesday, al-Faisal said the impact of a military strike against Iran will be “calamitous … cataclysmic, not just catastrophic.”

Al-Faisal added that the adverse implications of such an attack would be felt worldwide.

The United States and Israeli regime have repeatedly threatened Tehran with military strikes under the false pretext that Iran's nuclear program may have a covert military diversion.

Iran has refuted the allegations, saying that as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency, it has the right to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

Iranian officials have vowed to deliver a crushing response to any military strike against the country, warning that any such measure could result in a war that would certainly reach far beyond the Middle East.

The Saudi official criticized singling out Iran's nuclear program while Israel is being given a clean chit.

Israel is considered to be the only possessor of nuclear weapons in the Middle East.

While Israel refuses to allow inspections of its nuclear facilities or to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty based on its policy of nuclear ambiguity, Iran has been subjected to snap International Atomic Energy Agency inspections due to its policy of nuclear transparency.

Israel recently test fired a new long-range missile capable of carrying nuclear warheads. The test was carried out at the Palmahim air base in central Israel.

This three-stage Jericho-3 missile, which is capable of delivering a 750-kilo warhead to a distance, is estimated to have a range of up to 10,000 kilometers.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

The Saudi Crown Prince also met Iran's Intelligence Minister on Monday

Again If Iran Attacks Saudi Arabia first then it would be seen as an attack by infidel Shia's on the holy land of Islam thus pissing off 1 billion Muslims . Saudi's attacking Iran first won't happen US or israel will be the likely players in that however if Iran does attack SA or a Saudi-Iran war erupts the Muslim world will side with the Saudis.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

And the Gulf sees Israel as the lesser of the two evils, Israeli's haven't threaten to attack SA or the gulf noting really the same could not be said for Iran. Simply Gulf see Israel as the lesser of the two evils.

Again If Iran Attacks Saudi Arabia first then it would be seen as an attack by infidel Shia's on the holy land of Islam thus pissing off 1 billion Muslims . Saudi's attacking Iran first won't happen US or israel will be the likely players in that however if Iran does attack SA or a Saudi-Iran war erupts the Muslim world will side with the Saudis.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

And the Gulf sees Israel as the lesser of the two evils, Israeli's haven't threaten to attack SA or the gulf noting really the same could not be said for Iran. Simply Gulf see Israel as the lesser of the two evils.
have you ever wondered why your "thank" to post ratio is so low? You're worst than the guy in your avatar when it comes to going up on the podium and screaming none-sense.

have you ever wondered why your "thank" to post ratio is so low? You're worst than the guy in your avatar when it comes to going up on the podium and screaming none-sense.

So thank is the only reason people post on this ? another failed Hitler comparison. it's simple no country can attack Saudi Arabia without pissing off 1 billion Muslims even the moderates at that point will be gone, Bahrain has also been working with Mossad to counter Iran thats how bad they see Iran the gulf arabs.

Haaretz Wikileaks exclusive / Bahrain King boasted of intelligence ties with Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

And again, at the end of the day, all this is just talk. It's very obvious that these fat sheikhs are rational players in the Western def'n of the word. They care about power and are ready to play ball with anybody that can gurantee it to them. They won't destroy their countries when they know that Iran can make their cities go up in flames (UAE specially). Behind the scenes, all these arabs are talking to Iran and making sure that such a day never comes. US needs to sell its toys, UAE has to buy them. Simple. Plus, if they're going to spend money on buying crap, it might as well be something that they could one day use against Iran, or Iraq or...

You talk as if it is a walk in the park for Iran just press some buttons and bam war won. No it is not this way smart ***. you need more than missiles to win a war you know and not just pressing fire and then set go about your business for the rest of the day Iran will face same heavy back fire as well that will also destroy Iran even to a more severe extent than that of KSA. Saddam also destroyed all the oil wells of Kuwait but they are up and running again. It is amazing how you think everything is so easy and how it will be a "Walk in the park" for Iran.

You talk as if it is a walk in the park for Iran just press some buttons and bam war won. No it is not this way smart ***. you need more than missiles to win a war you know and not just pressing fire and then set go about your business for the rest of the day Iran will face same heavy back fire as well that will also destroy Iran even to a more severe extent than that of KSA. Saddam also destroyed all the oil wells of Kuwait but they are up and running again. It is amazing how you think everything is so easy and how it will be a "Walk in the park" for Iran.
lmao, Kuwait was run over in half an hour! If not for the US, they would be flying Iraqi flags today. wtf you on about?

We're talking about the capabilities of Iran, KSA and UAE. The US will be here for another 2 decades max. After that, it's you guys versus Iran. Talk about your own capabilities, not US'.

lmao, Kuwait was run over in half an hour! If not for the US, they would be flying Iraqi flags today. wtf you on about?

We're talking about the capabilities of Iran, KSA and UAE. The US will be here for another 2 decades max. After that, it's you guys versus Iran. Talk about your own capabilities, not US'.

I did not talk about US. I was talking how Kuwait put down the oil wells fire and rebuilt their oil capacity in record time. Now is not 1991 now is a different time.

You remind me of someone in the Iranian forum who said "Arabs are genetically afraid of Persians if they face each other in battle Arabs will just drop all their weapons and run" I really pray to God that you keep that mentality.

I did not talk about US. I was talking how Kuwait put down the oil wells fire and rebuilt their oil capacity in record time. Now is not 1991 now is a different time.

You remind me of someone in the Iranian forum who said "Arabs are genetically afraid of Persians if they face each other in battle Arabs will just drop all their weapons and run" I really pray to God that you keep that mentality.

Persian never considered you arabs to be even worthy of "considering" you in any sitaution, why do you think great kings like cyrus,darius,xerxses the great did not take over you? its because they were not intersted in some desert filled with camels and scorpions.

Grow some balls and attack Iran and you will see who will defeat who. Even after the crap out of your country and take your oil they will leave your desert since you dont have anything but oil.

Back
Top Bottom