What's new

US prepares military package for UAE against Iran

Pakistan will be on the side of the arab, both a religious, strategic relation. don't matter what a few pakistani's on this forum say in the end Pakistan will side with the Arabs because Arab provide Pakistan with Aid unless Iran can make up for this unlikely.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Pakistan will side with the UAE. Iran at best will be a regional power. GCC on the other hand will be the regional superpower.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Arabs supported saddam's war against Iran, nope we won't fight for the arabs we can arm them with superior technology.

Iran is already a regional power, they light years ahead ccg in term of home grown science and technology. the f-16 these counrtries got from us is way craper the ones isreal has, if Iran can detect and hack into usa RQ-170 which is super stealth then they can destory the uae planes.

Err.. who exactly is proud of China in Asia other than the Chinese themselves? Pakistan? North Korea? Don't see many other hands being raised. Reminds me of a line from the redoubtable R.K. Narayan's books - "World famous in India". The same with the Chinese being the pride of Asia. Only in China !

Trust me my brother if the U.S would have done even 10% of the destructive,forceful,malicious campaign on India that it has done with the Muslim world just to grab your resources then ,you would have gone cursing the U.S from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth brother..... the weight of tears is only felt by those who cry it but I understand bro its a cold world out there all the best with your new friend ( bi(t)ch) would be the right word for her if you ask me, just be careful of her mood swings

regards

Iran is already a regional power, they light years ahead ccg in term of home grown science and technology. the f-16 these counrtries got from us is way craper the ones isreal has, if Iran can detect and hack into usa RQ-170 which is super stealth then they can destory the uae planes.

The UAE operates F-16 blk 60 variants. Israel operates blk 52s. From what I have heard, IAF will replace them with F-35As.

Why you brining india into this thread...stop changing the subject.

pardon me your concern but read my post again to understand that i did not bring India but just gave an example of U.S of A's personality trait of back stabbing in the guise of Allies that simply China does not share

Pakistan will be on the side of the arab, both a religious, strategic relation. don't matter what a few pakistani's on this forum say in the end Pakistan will side with the Arabs because Arab provide Pakistan with Aid unless Iran can make up for this unlikely.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Pakistan will side with the UAE. Iran at best will be a regional power. GCC on the other hand will be the regional superpower.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Arabs supported saddam's war against Iran, nope we won't fight for the arabs we can arm them with superior technology.

Siding with Arabs might mean that ;
a)Pakistan will be completely encircled by hostile countries on all its borders
b)unease domestic situation with Shias not happy with it
c)Appear to have sided with USA indirectly

Siding with Arabs might mean that ;
a)Pakistan will be completely encircled by hostile countries on all its borders
b)unease domestic situation with Shias not happy with it
c)Appear to have sided with USA indirectly

The best option for Pakistan is to remain neutral.

Whose Side is Pakistan on in case a Arab vs Iran war breaks out ?

Pakistan is on Pakistani side. We believe that Muslim nations should NOT be fighting other Muslim countries. Have we not learnt any lessons from Iraq/Iran War. The enemies are always trying to coax Muslims to fight each other and become weak. The old policiy of Divide and Conquer is still being used against Muslim nations.

Wake Up Muslims.

and your stupitiy has cost you ! Come ....have you ever read book sir ?

We all know what PAkistan goal is but the real heated questions is whats India goal in this and why have they taken so much inierest ?

Pakistan is on Pakistani side. We believe that Muslim nations should NOT be fighting other Muslim countries. Have we not learnt any lessons from Iraq/Iran War. The enemies are always trying to coax Muslims fight each other and become weak. The old policiy of Divide and Conquer is still being used against Muslim nations.

Wake Up Muslims.

There must be a reason why you guys have borders even though you guys are Muslims and so proud to be brothers of other Muslims even though there is so much killing amongst you guys. And it aint over criminal related but political.

Back
Top Bottom