What's new

US prepares military package for UAE against Iran

No. of bunker busters is very huge.

Hope there is no escalation is the region.

Well Pakistan has always tended to remain neutral in a conflict among Muslims.

Moreover there would be overwhelming domestic pressure on government if it tries to take sides.

UAE can over run Irani airforce in single night.

Iran's best shot is mig-29 and i can bet in case of any war most of mig pilots will claim asylum in foreign states.

They can attain air superiority in certain theaters for a specific time, but cannot counter other Iranian capabilities such as missile and rocket attacks. UAE's small size makes it vulnerable.

They can attain air superiority in certain theaters for a specific time, but cannot counter other Iranian capabilities such as missile and rocket attacks. UAE's small size makes it vulnerable.

Small size and zeal to fight...They certainly can not afford rockets falling in Dubai...

Well. Pakistan must act neutral. And I agree with Blain.
Let's not forget that UAE has been 'back stabber' by giving Shamsi Airbase to USA.
Shamsi was built to train their pilots, and out of 12 months a year, only one month is the active training period.
The rest was used by USA to home their establishments.

My personal advice, try to avoid getting involved in anyway, and talk to Iran to calm down.

US is totally acting like a pu$$y, USA and ISRAHELL are never gonna attack Iran . They know well their azz will be kicked and the spot will not fade easily. Thats y they are using other Muslim countries to deal with Iran.

And Pakistan needs to be out of their 'saas bahu lardai '

Iran's best shot is mig-29 and i can bet in case of any war most of mig pilots will claim asylum in foreign states.
lmao
here's a scenario for you

UAE airforce gets up and starts flying towards Iran. Iranian radars pick em up. Within a minute, UAE as we know it, along with the airfield those F-16s got up from, WILL BE FLATTENED. Iran can literally carpet bomb every square inch of UAE.

bye bye Abu Dhabi oil
bye bye investment in dubai
back to pearl diving

mean while those F-16s can fly over Iranian terrritory until their "gas runs out" and land somewhere RQ-170 style

There will be no war between Iran and Arabs, i think this conflict allows Arabs to purchase weopons from US and in the end it will be used against Israel.
Iran will take benefits from Russia to counter Israel in the name of Arabs and it will be a win win situation for both.
WAR in the middle east NAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Arabs can't live without luxury. They may need guns made out of gold before they can fight, an iPhone for communication, bombs made in USA, and fighter jets/submarines wiped with white skin. Rather than sleeping in the trenches, they will be acquiring a king size mattress as an alternative. :rofl:

With Pakistan in between war is a joke...

Whose Side is Pakistan on in case a Arab vs Iran war breaks out ?

Pakistan will be on the side of the arab, both a religious, strategic relation. don't matter what a few pakistani's on this forum say in the end Pakistan will side with the Arabs because Arab provide Pakistan with Aid unless Iran can make up for this unlikely.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Is pakistan on Irans side or UAE? i think pakistan has much more to gain from Iran. as Iran will be a regional superpower in the future.

Pakistan will side with the UAE. Iran at best will be a regional power. GCC on the other hand will be the regional superpower.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

These Arabs don't know jack sh!t..most likely they want Americans to save their A$$ otherwise Iranians will butt rape UAE.

Arabs supported saddam's war against Iran, nope we won't fight for the arabs we can arm them with superior technology.

Whose Side is Pakistan on in case a Arab vs Iran war breaks out ?

This has got nothing to with us (Pakistan) keep us out of it stick to the topic we have enough trolling on the site don't need more .

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

If UAE tries to attack Iran belive me it will bejust digging its own grave UAE should mind its own business rather then getting in others business.

I think people overestimate the military capability of UAE and other Gulf States. They can have as many fancy toys as they want, but you can NEVER replace experienced personnel, soldiers, pilots etc.

Watch what the chief designer of the F-16 had to say: "The pilot is vastly more important than the airplane.....a good pilot in a terrible airplane is far more valuable than a fabulous airplane in a poor pilot."

""

The Gulf Arabs are just soooo stupid. The United States is propping up these enemies and the Arabs are blindly spending their petro dollars buying overpriced American military hardware.

What about the f-14's i imagine spares are a little hard to come by but there were supposedly 25 still opperational in 2009

Back
Top Bottom