What's new

US Politics

One may argue that NAFTA was oversold to the masses and stole American jobs in the long term. Trump administration attempted to fix this problem by revisiting NAFTA.

American economic activity was doing very well under Trump Presidency with unemployment reaching a record low until COVID-19 outbreak. All manner of statistics indicate as much.

This meme is misleading TBH.

One can make the argument that the US economy is doing well despite what Trump is doing or not doing. I think too much importance is given to POTUS and its effects on the economy. There are factors, including the Federal Reserve bank, Congress, international factors, etc.

As for the revisiting of NAFTA and the "stealing" of jobs...it is just a canard used to scare people. How any jobs has Trump brought back to US since his election? Very few. For a man who has no experience in manufacturing, his fantasy of some country stealing American jobs is laughable when it's all about economics. Trump likes to blame China for stealing jobs, like it's the only country doing so. The fact of the matter is that if it wasn't China, it could be Vietnam, India, Pakistan, or elsewhere. Why would a company pay someone $20/hr when someone is willing to do it for $2/hr? And most jobs aren't going overseas but are lost to advances in technology.

It would better if energy, time, and resources are spent on retraining the workforce for opportunities that currently exist. US is facing a severe shortage in skilled workers, and I'm not talking about jobs requiring a college degree.

The latest poll numbers via Real Clear Politics:

Capture.JPG

Source: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Biden has a slight lead in all polls. Taking into account margins for error put some of the polls at even. After the last election, I doubt the veracity of any polls, so take it with a grain of salt. Things could change with the first debate tomorrow.

It's off to a hot start already! lol! That orange baboon is trying to talk over everyone including Chris Wallace! What a dick!

The National Center for Health Statistics estimates that, for 2015–2016 in the U.S.,
39.8% of adults aged 20 and over were obese (including 7.6% with severe obesity) and that another 31.8% were overweight. (wikipedia)

70+% of Americans are obese or overweight and thus the same as Drumpf but not Biden.

Antifa-tty doesn't seem to like Drumpf. Probably don't like any fatty.

hmm look at Egypt.... The study found that 35 percent of Egyptian adults (around 19 million Egyptians) suffer from obesity - the highest rate in the world. (me...???? seems US is worse) The results also revealed that over 10 percent of children (3.6 million) are overweight. "Obesity is a tremendous threat to health in Egypt. (Egyptianstreets.com)

Guess lots of Egyptians are like Drumpf.

Probably the worst ever debate thanks to that lowlife piece of garbage. It's phenomenal that people actually support that disgraceful lowlife and he truly is an embarrassment to this great country and the presidency of the United States. What a shame but the only positive that came out of it was that he self destructed and gave the debate to Biden because of his absolutely disgraceful behavior.

Boy oh boy. Trump walked over senile Biden. The Democrats are done. Trump is sharper. Biden has difficulty constructing a sentence.

First 2020 Presidential Debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Live now.

I feel like USA is falling.

It's not because of other countries, but inside.

Covid-19, H1N1, crumbling infrastructure...

They have the money, a lot of it...

As well as smart people educated from the world's best universities...

The most democratic country in the world...

Where is wrong??? What is the mistake???

USA is already bankrupt.

Society itself is already hit the saturation point.

USA reached the point when they have been locked by what they have been built in the past.

The fast and easy solution is blaming others like China for example.

And you will win the presidential election.

Lol

lol, Chris Wallace has his work cut out for him tonight with that orange monkey in full swing like an out of control clown who's really taken the position of the president of the United State and put it into the gutter.
a swinging orangeuntang. An imbecile at large. Nothing but filth comes out of his mouth.

I watched a bit of this comedy circus. The man has no consience and now in front of entire world admitted racist neonazi.

I feel like USA is falling.

It's not because of other countries, but inside.

Covid-19, H1N1, crumbling infrastructure...

They have the money, a lot of it...

As well as smart people educated from the world's best universities...

The most democratic country in the world...

Where is wrong??? What is the mistake???

USA is already bankrupt.

Society itself is already hit the saturation point.

USA reached the point when they have been locked by what they have been built in the past.

The fast and easy solution is blaming others like China for example.

And you will win the presidential election.

Lol

More :blah::blah::blah: about the demise of US/democracy/US dollar. Like I said many times before, the US has faced much worse than what it's currently going through, and I'm not just talking about the current POTUS.

Back
Top Bottom