What's new

US Politics

4h3ham.jpg

Harry S. Truman was the 33rd president of the United States from 1945 to 1953.
668206a14507006ae10d9060660f3e92.jpg

Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google employees have reportedly shelled out $4.8 million to support Joe Biden since 2019 — and $240,000 for President Trump

The report shows that employees at Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google's parent company Alphabet, Microsoft, and Oracle have collectively poured $4,787,752 into the Biden campaign since 2019 while donating $239,527 to Trump.

The data is from the Federal Election Commission, an agency that requires people who donate $200 or more to a presidential campaign to include who they work for. As the outlet notes, the data only reflects the donations of fewer than 5,300 people of the 1.4 million who work at the six tech firms collectively. It doesn't include people who made donations smaller than $200. Read More

Stephen Miller just tested positive for COVID-19 adding to the mess that White House is in right now. Those people never took it seriously and walked around as if it could never happen to them and now, with less than 30 days to the election they're getting hit one by one. These are the morons leading the greatest country in the world and just makes you shake your head like how the hell did this crowd of incompetence get into this highest seat?!?!?! Mind boggling.

Trump beating covid is actually good optics for him.

The libs are going to be in for an even ruder shock this time around as he might win this one in a Reganesque landslide.

Miller, McEnany, Hope Hicks etc beating covid easily will put the American people at ease too, the virus is really not that dangerous, spl to young healthy people.

Biden either has dementia, or is beginning to suffer from the early onset of Alzheimer's.

Kamala Harris is such a faker cackling witch, nothing likeable about her.

Trump will win easy.

Great VP debate, compared to the last disaster thanks to the ignorant orange monkey.

Give it to Kamala Harris without a doubt. She tore it up and took Pence on and clearly had the much better night. Can't make too much of an argument about it the way this administration has handled almost every single thing, especially the pandemic and the racism. Good job by her tonight.

I predict the general perception will be that Kamala won however she was far too lenient on Pence. Perhaps this was their strategy given they're so far ahead on the polls and she was "playing it safe" but she was far from prosecuting him the way she should have. Fortunately for democrats and most of humanity, vice president debates don't tend to effect election outcomes by much so a slam dunk by her tonight was not essential.

Stephen Miller just tested positive for COVID-19 adding to the mess that White House is in right now. Those people never took it seriously and walked around as if it could never happen to them and now, with less than 30 days to the election they're getting hit one by one. These are the morons leading the greatest country in the world and just makes you shake your head like how the hell did this crowd of incompetence get into this highest seat?!?!?! Mind boggling.
That damn guy deserves it he’s such a scumbag. I was reading an interesting article when Trump and 14 other White House guests and staffers were diagnosed with covid-19 last Friday that was more than the number of newly reported cases in Belgium, Singapore, Taiwan, Sweden, New Zealand or Thailand, according to the World Health Organization. Isn’t that amazing and shameful that White House had more sick than those countries.
Great VP debate, compared to the last disaster thanks to the ignorant orange monkey.

Give it to Kamala Harris without a doubt. She tore it up and took Pence on and clearly had the much better night. Can't make too much of an argument about it the way this administration has handled almost every single thing, especially the pandemic and the racism. Good job by her tonight.
As expected, Kamala did a good job, being a former prosecutor, she could have destroyed Pence, but she handled him with kids gloves and I think that was a smart strategy.

Trump beating covid is actually good optics for him.

The libs are going to be in for an even ruder shock this time around as he might win this one in a Reganesque landslide.

Miller, McEnany, Hope Hicks etc beating covid easily will put the American people at ease too, the virus is really not that dangerous, spl to young healthy people.

Biden either has dementia, or is beginning to suffer from the early onset of Alzheimer's.

Kamala Harris is such a faker cackling witch, nothing likeable about her.

Trump will win easy.
Lol, even Trumps all-time favorite Rasmussen polls shows that he is in deep shithole. Enjoy!

Rasmussen Reports, Often Cited by Trump, Shows Biden With 12-Point Lead Following First Debate

Conservative polling firm Rasmussen Reports—which President Donald Trump has often cited in the past—now shows Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden ahead by double digits less than a month before the election.

The new national poll, which was conducted by Rasmussen following the first presidential debate last week, shows Biden with a lead of 12 percentage points—backed by 52 percent of likely voters compared with just 40 percent who support Trump. An additional 4 percent said they support a different candidate, while another 4 percent said they remain undecided.

Biden, who served as vice president under former President Barack Obama, has cleared the 50 percent threshold in Rasmussen's polling for two weeks in a row now. Read more

That damn guy deserves it he’s such a scumbag. I was reading an interesting article when Trump and 14 other White House guests and staffers were diagnosed with covid-19 last Friday that was more than the number of newly reported cases in Belgium, Singapore, Taiwan, Sweden, New Zealand or Thailand, according to the World Health Organization. Isn’t that amazing and shameful that White House had more sick than those countries.

That's crazy. And I don't think we've heard the end of people getting infected in that crap house. I think it's going to get worst as more people get ill from not only that super-spreader announcement of RBG's replacement, but within the WH itself and how they must be dismissing any type of social distancing and wearing masks because somehow they think they're above it all and this type of thing only happens to actors and poor people?! Or something like that who the hell knows how that demented crowd thinks.

As expected, Kamala did a good job, being a former prosecutor, she could have destroyed Pence, but she handled him with kids gloves and I think that was a smart strategy.

She was great and handled it very well. She avoided any "angry black woman" moments which was huge despite Pence knowing how to push the right buttons to provoke her by lecturing her about her time as a SF prosecutor and CA AG, but she replied back in kind but didn't take the bait.

And then the crap that the orangutan came out with today! Did you hear that despicable pile of trash call her a "monster" and a "communist"? This is how far down the barrel of shit this administration is. Honestly, it's not partisan anymore for me and never was really to be perfectly honest with you, Rabzon, since I consider myself a centrist and honestly a Biden/Harris administration is bad for my home country but it's a necessity for this country of mine! That despicable load of disgusting filth that runs the country ATM needs to be removed at any cost. Oh, and we saw today with the Gov of Michigan how "Stand down" and "Stand by" can become even worst when this happened before he said that unconscionable crap! This is something that I fear will become much worst if the Biden ticket wins this elections. These are actually scary but critical moments in the history of this country, but especially our times.

At this point, is anything emanating from the Trump White House still mind-boggling, or par for the course? Trump operates impulsively, as does this White House. That POTUS got COVID-19 is not a good look for him, the government, or the US. In fact, Trump's handling of COVID-19 has been so poor, it may cost him the election. Trumping get COVID-19 is just the cherry on top.

I'm glad future presidential debates have been canceled. What a train wreck! No way it was going to get better in future debates. I've seen better debates at student council elections.

At this point, is anything emanating from the Trump White House still mind-boggling, or par for the course? Trump operates impulsively, as does this White House. That POTUS got COVID-19 is not a good look for him, the government, or the US. In fact, Trump's handling of COVID-19 has been so poor, it may cost him the election. Trumping get COVID-19 is just the cherry on top.

I'm glad future presidential debates have been canceled. What a train wreck! No way it was going to get better in future debates. I've seen better debates at student council elections.

Totally agree on both points. The scary part is the way he's behaving because of the steroids he's on. You can EASILY tell how they're making him crazier than he normally is simply by the comments he made about Kamal Harris on Fox the morning after her and Pence's debate, which ironically was conducted the way debates are meant to be. When he went off and called her a "monster" and a "communist" it was well beyond the usual insults and name-calling that he does like calling Nancy Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" or Joe Biden "Sleepy Joe" etc. These are angry and filthy insults that are brought about from the juice they're plugging him up with. I've been around some of that stuff and let me tell you, it's not pretty watching it get a grip on someone who's already out of control and angry to begin with.

And then the entire saga with the Michigan governor. Honestly, I'm super surprised that the local PDF anti-US haters haven't jumped all over that bandwagon! Since it's about as close to "civil war" as any situation can get (which incidentally was exactly what this filthy group was intending on creating) that no one here picked up on it and opened a thread that Civil War was starting in the US! lol. But levity aside, that is some scary crazy stuff that these people not only exist, but that they were willing to pull such a crazy and violent scheme off, all in the name of the divisive and racist rhetoric that this orangutan is spewing on a regular basis!!! It is just dumbfounding! I'm VERY impressed at the FBI for being able to thwart this crazy *** plot! This is something you see in Holywood for crying out loud. Saving this country through this election can't come soon enough and God help us should that despicable excuse of a human being win a 2nd term. This nightmare needs to end.

Back
Top Bottom