What's new

US Politics

Trump at 168 needing 102 and Hillary at 122 needing 148

I expected it too. But I'm still taken aback by how much it came true today.

I was a strong Sanders supporter. I told all my Clinton-supporting friends just how terrible a candidate she would be if she was nominated and how much rural and working class/middle class Americans would oppose her, which coupled with low turnout among left-leaning voters would make things precarious. But even I didn't expect this...

Yes, sir.
This elections boiled down to mobilization: Trump's supporters--and my white American wife and several friends are Trump supporters--are far more mobilized, motivated. Like Obama's were in 2008. While the leftists/Blacks/Latinos were not quite that mobilized.
This is the last hurrah of a diminishing demographic group.

Democrats 122 needing 96 and republicans 169 needing 49,

This is going to be beyond close.

People underestimated the Silent Majority, people kept poking at the sleeping giant, well now they must face it's wrath.

Only fools underestimate the silent majority. The silent majority is the real power and it was the same case in the 2013 elections of pakistan. Everybody was imran khan Imran khan with hundreds of thousands showing at his jalsas sometimes reaching above millions but the silent majority voted for N.

You can't underestimate them.

wtf...This is going BREXIT way! A big middle finger by the LA Times to every other pollster & media organizations in US!

leftists/Blacks/Latinos were not quite that mobilized.

I hate to sound racist but the bold are an ignorable as they have shown time and time again that they are not motivated to vote, even though voting is in their best interest. Contrast this with Indians in Canada. We are a dedicated voting block even though we are 2% of the population. All parties have to pander to us. In fact the Liberals gave us something like 12% of minister positions. I can't impress upon them enough the importance of voting.

Screenshot_2016-11-09-08-43-37.png
Screenshot_2016-11-09-08-43-27.png

Yes gentlemen I am getting lazy. Taking a pic is far easier. :p :p :p

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom