What's new

US, Pakistan NSAs meet in Washington to discuss Afghan security situation

it'll be a useless war… instead we should start a massive clean up operation in balochistan and spend money on border surveillance instead… it'll be a more efficient approach to eliminate threat from Afghanistan because in terms of conventional war fighting , they are nothing compared to us
It won't be useless Pakistan can't accept pro-India afghan gov't period

The capability is not there. Neither is the will.

This is not a war against IEA and I repeat not against IEA. but the weak kabul regime.. The ANA won't hold a week against Pakistan armed forces and air force they will collapse within a week and won't be able to fight IEA for another 6-7 months they are fragile..

IEA is formidble and whereas regime is very fragile.. IEA can take the country in collab with PK

It won't be useless Pakistan can't accept pro-India afghan gov't period
Yes , we can't accept pro india government , but there are other ways to overhtrow them and jumping into afghanistan is certainly not the best one… we should supply Taliban if we wanna do that

The IEA is not a threat never was and never will be.. The security risk is entirely Kabul regime.. Getting rid of it now instead of later.
That can be the option but Taliban should take Kabul. A spoon fed victory is not a solution. While fighting with Kabul, Taliban will value struggle and diplomacy, both. Perhaps they get more civilised after.
Also, IEA is a lose faction, you cannot determine when you are fighting for IEA and when against it.

If you ask me this is already the pretext and undeclared war against Pakistan.. The Timing couldn't have been better.. Nothing on earth will prevent Pakistan everything is served and things have played out as it wanted

What you need is precision and swift targetting. The intention should be to smoke targets and move out quickly. Intel gathering needs to be on spot. We should now be going from covert to overt as long as the Ghani government is still in Kabul and disturbing peace in Pakistan. Indian and Northern Alliance terror cells for BLA, PTM and TTP need to be dismantled. This would be a very bold statement in my opinion. What will the world do? Absolutely nothing at all. We should present our case and go after terror infrastructure without a second thought. We should and must up the ante now that the US/NATO forces are leaving. As soon as the Taliban take over is complete there is absolutely no need to do this anymore. Until then this is worth contemplating.

Last edited:
Yes , we can't accept pro india government , but there are other ways to overhtrow them and jumping into afghanistan is certainly not the best one… we should supply Taliban if we wanna do that

Yes supplying them with everything possible. Plus setting certain red-lines for the Kabul regime. Pakistan is not playing games here bro regarding gov't that is pro-elements that is outlawed in pakistan this is really the elephant in the room and the jury is out on this. The incursion remains a highly likely choice but the Afghan gov't may do stupid things that could lead to the 100% guraanteed incursion which if you ask me this is not far away and could be away weeks or even days... Pakistan never gambles and knows exactly when to act and the time may be approaching us and the timing couldn't have come a better time..

Last edited:
Kabul is nightmare on so many levels and the jury is out.. It has to go by all means and necessary period.. To put it short they are major security risk to Pakistan state assets, terror activity, host to foreign unwanted elements that could be viewed as security risk in Pakistan both in the long term and short term..

1. They can blockade the connectivity

2. inserting unwanted elements inside Afghanistan

3. An enemy on your eastern border that could harbour alot of weapon instillations in the future pointed at you and making them two war-front..

4. They are involved with BLF and other terrorists elements active within Pakistan

You see this... Jury is out and timing couldn't be better.. Mark my words we are days or perhaps weeks away from this unilateral entry.....
US and NATO couldn't do it what makes you think Pakistan can?

Why buy a cow? when you can easily buy milk. Nuff said

Try to read my posts clear before starting to spew something off topic.. I never said war against IEA/Taliban but rather just the weak fragile dying Ghani regime.. This will be over in a week

Not a chance..
Pakistan is not as stupid as the Soviets or nato and America. We could have been part of previous invasions but sensibly chose to stay away. Pakistan will use taliban to get rid of the government in kabul. InshAllah Northern West border will be secure soon

The goal should be to eliminate TTP, BLA and PTM shelters. Nothing more nothing less. We are not there to stay indefinitely or even temporarily. The hostile targets should be eliminated. I don't see anything wrong with taking out terror infrastructure aimed at Pakistan.

Even as the Taliban are making gains, the Kabul regime continues to sponsor BLA and TTP attacks inside Pakistan with the help of Hindustan. What excuse do we have now after US/NATO have left? Time has come to go after Indian and Kabuli terror assets. If the Kabul regime resorts to tit for tat use extreme force to make a point. The Afghani Indian lackeys will only do it once.

If Pakistan thinks that Indian Afghan nexus will just sit idle and not restort to terror tactics against Pakistan we are unfortunately mistaken. Chinese workers are targeted frequently. Pak soldiers are martyred frequently.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom