What's new

US, Pakistan NSAs meet in Washington to discuss Afghan security situation

Where did Pakistan said it will enter in to Afghanistan. Pakistan knows it’s game well. And enemy of Pakistan wants Pakistan to Enter in Afghanistan and try to beat Pakistan on its own game. fanboys don’t jump into Conclusions

Where did Pakistan said it will enter in Afghanistan. Pakistan knows it’s game well. And enemy of Pakistan wants Pakistan to Enter in Afghanistan and try beat Pakistan on its own game. Don’t fanboys don’t jul intoConclusions

It won't, but perhaps it is time to bleed India a little more openly. Since US/NATO troops are leaving I am a big fan of precision strikes. Whether these are aerial strikes or quick eliminations on the ground. I don't see anything wrong with taking out high value TTP/BLA targets.

LOL we already do it covertly fool. Your TTP and BLA assets are frequently smoked inside Afghanistan. Wake up time for you.

Pakistani Taliban - was created by the US, Taliban, And Pakistan.

They are against you after you took U-turn in 2001 and supported to the US against them and took action in tribal area Inside your house.

India is nowhere, we are just an audience who are watching a great game in Asia. It is playing by Taliban, US, Russia(Soviet), and Pakistan, they have destroyed Afghanistan completely..

Now, it is your decision to go inside Afghanistan or not..

Pakistani Taliban - was created by the US, Taliban, And Pakistan.

They are against you after you took U-turn in 2001 and supported to the US against them and took action in tribal area Inside your house.

India is nowhere, we are just an audience who are watching a great game in Asia. It is playing by Taliban, US, Russia(Soviet), and Pakistan, they have destroyed Afghanistan completely..

Now, it is your decision to go inside Afghanistan or not..

We are coming for you regardless. Do something about it if you can.

Indian investment is already dismembered in Afghanistan. Now we are going to dismantle your BLA and TTP assets. If not by going into Afghanistan we will eliminate them covertly LOL There is so little you can do now since your US/NATO buddies left you high and dry.

You get these Op post when you are brainwashed to think Pakistan = 10X anything else.

I am sure China will fund this adventure of Op. I estimate the budget to be approx 50 to 100 billion dollars in the next 3 years as direct cost of keeping the logistics and roads open ( if the objective is commercial win ) but incass the idea is to get in and get out...it can be for less than a billion dollar and huge loss of cheap life....but whats the point...end game...strategic objective.

Think Rambo...Think.

We are coming for you regardless. Do something about it if you can.

As I said, we are an audience. We are waiting for you in Afghanistan very happily.

I eagerly waiting, hope you come early in Afghanistan.

As I said, we are an audience. We are waiting for you in Afghanistan very happily.

LOL your assets will be smoked like we have always smoked them. The Taliban are already smoking you like you weren't even there LOL

LOL your assets will be smoked like we have always smoked them.

We have done development for afghani brothers and sisters.... if it will be smoked then loser will be the Afghanistani people.

Well, they are used to from 1979... so nothing new.

We have done development for afghani brothers and sisters.... if it will be smoked then loser will be the Afghanistani people.

LOL you have built BLA and TTP terror infrastructure in Afghanistan. Your Northern Alliance bacha baaz brothers are on their way out. Cry rivers RSS boy.

What I predict from this is that Pakistan is putting pressure on Washington that they won't accept Civil war in Afghanistan and the connectivity part because Pakistan and Uzbekistan are building a road... Pakistan NSA meet with US NSA Yesterday.. What I understand is that the Afghan gov't is a security risk for Pakistan now while not previously and the same to China. There will also likely be pressure from Beijing to Islamabad if Kabul attempts to insert unwanted elements in the region.. This will 100% guaraante Pakistan going in Afghanistan faster than Usain Bolt militarily to eliminate Ghani's extremely weak and fragile regime. The death sentence can sometimes come from places you don't expect. A move Beijing will give standing ovation and this move has entirely nothing to do with US interests but securing it's backyard backdoor against foreign hostile elements like India. My understanding is that Pakistan has already pulled back the para-military guarding the borders and deployed regular army across the entire border and they deployed massively if the Afghan gov't doesn't take distance from such elements it will 110% end with Pakistani intervention. At the event of slightly suspicion could become the blow that broke the camels back.. Ghani is walking on a very very thin rope here

US, Pakistan NSAs meet in Washington to discuss Afghan security situation

Anwar IqbalPublished July 30, 2021 - Updated a day ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share
A combination photo of Pakistan National Security Adviser Dr Moeed Yusuf (L) and his American counterpart Jake Sullivan (R). — APP/Reuters

The national security advisers (NSA) of Pakistan and the United States met in the US capital on Thursday, where they discussed the "urgent need for reduction in violence and a negotiated political settlement in Afghanistan".

NSA Moeed Yusuf and his American counterpart Jake Sullivan waited till Thursday evening to confirm their meeting, posting brief tweets stating that their talks also covered other issues of mutual interest.

This was the second meeting between the two officials who first met in Geneva in March.

“Had a positive follow-up meeting with NSA Jake Sullivan today in Washington,” Yusuf said in his tweet. “Took stock of progress made since our Geneva meeting and discussed bilateral, regional and global issues of mutual interest.”

Yusuf also said that the two sides “agreed to sustain the momentum in Pak-US bilateral cooperation”.

He did not mention Afghanistan among the issues discussed in the meeting but Sullivan devoted half of his tweet to the Afghan issue.

“I met with Pakistan’s NSA today to consult on regional connectivity and security, and other areas of mutual cooperation,” he said.

We aren't a prediction forum nor we will risk or beat drums of war against Pakistan foreign policy. Please, don't further the rumors here. Title updated.

It won't, but perhaps it is time to bleed India a little more openly. Since US/NATO troops are leaving I am a big fan of precision strikes. Whether these are aerial strikes or quick eliminations on the ground. I don't see anything wrong with taking out high value TTP/BLA targets.
You don't see anything wrong now but by passing every single day it will look more wrong then right. You have other great options. You have boys who can do your job in proper way. I will recommend to do things under the table. Let India play Indian movies type popularity.

How come they are your brothers. They have rulled you for 700 years their forefathers destroyed your manders as you guys claim in your movies. Their forefathers stolen Hindu girls as per your Indian movies and media. They consume beaf and you guys think cow is your mother. How come they are your brothers. Do you think we are idiots.

Last edited:

Lol.. If you were there I would have been there by now... But Afghan gov't will never commit that suicide plus there is no land corridor for your bantu..
You get these Op post when you are brainwashed to think Pakistan = 10X anything else.

I am sure China will fund this adventure of Op. I estimate the budget to be approx 50 to 100 billion dollars in the next 3 years as direct cost of keeping the logistics and roads open ( if the objective is commercial win ) but incass the idea is to get in and get out...it can be for less than a billion dollar and huge loss of cheap life....but whats the point...end game...strategic objective.

Think Rambo...Think.

It will be over in a week. We won't fight IEA but just clean house on the regime that support BLF.. Nobody I mean nobody can defy Pakistan on Afghanistan if it takes unilateral decision and rolls in.. Not a single soul will defy Pakistan nobody will risk Nuclear war for Afghanistan just not worth enough for anyone and everyone will cut their losses short and live for another day to tell the tale

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't see anything wrong now but by passing every single day it will look more wrong then right. You have other great options. You have boys who can do your job in proper way. I will recommend to do things under the table. Let India play Indian movies type popularity.

How come they are your brothers. Tgey have rulled you 700 years their forefathers destroyed you manders as you guys claim in your movies. Their forefathers stolen Hindu girls as per your Indian movies and media. How come they are your brothers. Do you think we are idiots.

I don't propose a full fledged US/NATO like occupation. I suggest taking out BLA and TTP assets through precision strikes. We are already doing this covertly. Pakistan could make a strong statement and go after TTP and BLA terrorists inside Afghanistan. It would put a lot of focus on the issue and we could present our case.

As an alternative we could also wait for the Taliban to mop the floor with the BLA and TTP. A different approach with a similar outcome.

Back
Top Bottom