What's new

US officially launches air strikes in Iraq

Launching some air strikes are not solution in Iraq the solution should be military + political to make Iraq a peaceful country for all people.

Dude ,Iraq is destroyed completely .Virtually now it is in a disintegrated state.We cant see a pre 2003 Iraq at least for another 30 years.

On topic : US created all this mess.Their unfinished jobs cause all this destruction.Now it is their duty to protect them.

if the US scale up this aerial campaign, it could turn the tide against the IS.. they should just bomb every single piece of armor/artillery in confirmed IS held territory.

I want to believe in and support this. ISIS are utter scum after all. But somehow, America always screws up every military intervention they make, even the ones that appeared so justified and righteous at its inception. So now I'm just feeling ambivalent and wondering how it can go wrong...

Dude ,Iraq is destroyed completely .Virtually now it is in a disintegrated state.We cant see a pre 2003 Iraq at least for another 30 years.

West have allowed civil wars in ME as they may get some benefit in the end but it is destroying those countires (Lybia, Syria & Iraq).

Amrikans at it again-
First create a mess in a country by bombing it-
Next try to save it from the mess it created by again bombing it-

All hail Amrikan democrazy-
youre right US should have bombed saudi Arabia right from the beginning. All 9/11 folks were saudis none of them was iraqi or afghan. America has not the balls to go against SA because of their dollar but we will ensure their currency collapses anyways.

I was expecting everyone to welcome this but am surprised at people who criticize ISIS all day long now opposing these strikes :what: Pray tell me an alternative solution

West have allowed civil wars in ME as they may get some benefit in the end but it is destroying those countires (Lybia, Syria & Iraq).

It is up to the peoples in that country.They couldnt coordinately solve all that issue .These peoples dont interested to oppose the grand game of West .They give more priority to their religion and tribal nature than nationhood and so they like to fight each other .Once British empire did in the India subcontinent is now implementing in ME.
Sadly their leaders is also addicted to those things I mentioned and poor peoples are suffereing.

It is up to the peoples in that country.They couldnt coordinately solve all that issue .These peoples dont interested to oppose the grand game of West .They give more priority to their religion and tribal nature than nationhood and so they like to fight each other .Once British empire did in the India subcontinent is now implementing in ME.
Sadly their leaders is also addicted to those things I mentioned and poor peoples are suffereing.

The strategy which was applied to capture India & rule by British always have worked in every part of the world if properly implemented and west knows that.

Maybe I think why US want to launch airstrike against ISIS to improve their reputation images after ten years wars offensive in some countries and poor reputation, US now help small countries that everybody will cheer and more drinks in party!

Don't be mistaken. US wouldn't have done humanitarian help if they didn't have a self-interest. 500 Yazidi starving in the moutains is just bull. They didn't do anything when much larger people were being killed and replaced in Syria.

The strategy which was applied to capture India & rule by British always have worked in every part of the world if properly implemented and west knows that.

Look at that moron maliki .He dismantled all the sunni participation in govt when he rise to power.
US is again involved because they are going to make another profit from this .They already have a command centre in Kurdistan.
Now through bombing they will ensure the survival of Peshmerga forces .And in return Kurd leaders will force to give anything that US asked to them.

Don't be mistaken. US wouldn't have done humanitarian help if they didn't have a self-interest. 500 Yazidi starving in the moutains is just bull. They didn't do anything when much larger people were being killed and replaced in Syria.
so what is your opinion ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom