What's new

US offers top of the shelf weapon systems to India

Waqas Bhai, the crying can be related to what China does when US tries to arm Taiwan..

Its just politics played in the higher level.

US is just a seller and for them everything is a business, no matter who cries.

Agree 99%.

Waqas Bhai, the crying can be related to what China does when US tries to arm Taiwan..

Its just politics played in the higher level.

US is just a seller and for them everything is a business, no matter who cries.

May be this is a type of diplomacy which i guess not many countries use including Russia and China.

Only those who want to become bully boy of the region adopts it more.

you really think that Pakistan has no influence on world?? I mean after the failure of Indian diplomatic offensive on Pakistan it is evident that Pakistan has strong diplomatic base but its diplomacy does not include crying...
Pakistan diplomacy is a silent diplomacy, as i call it.

I said when compared to India.

Again you are going back to saying that Indian diplomacy is crying.

I said when compared to India.

Again you are going back to saying that Indian diplomacy is crying.

I mean, seriously?

India cries over everything. It ran to the Arabs, U.S. about Pakistan. I mean they cried and cried against Pakistan, and did they accomplish anything? Pakistan is getting F-16's, all the latest bombs, money, support.

And when they cry they are so desperate that they will cry to anyone. When India went to K.S.A. and asked them for Pakistan not to support terrorism. Did they realize who they were requesting this from?

I see you cleverly did not include the AUTHOR's name with the article. :disagree:

------->By Ashish Kumar Sen

No Indian authors allowed.

Please try again. :pop:

Lolz it has a quote from Michele Flournoy,undersecretary of defense for policy and still you need more credible link and it is from Wahington Post paper..how much stupid a man can be :hitwall:

May be this is a type of diplomacy which i guess not many countries use.

Pakistan would have done the same if it was in Indias position.

There are lot of factors that can influence US. Like China uses the trade card and India uses Defense purchase and local market card.

Russia tries the same to bully Europe in the name of gas supply.

UK plays the game with Argentina ( Falkland island issue).

You must be remembering US crying over Iran gas issue and India agreeing to step away from it.

US cried over various other issues too which you are well aware of.

we see influencing and crying everywhere when big powers are involved.

Good one but leave it when someone does not believe you.

No, you meant leave it when NO PAKISTANI members on here believe it and only Indian Members believe it. But nice try sounding decent and sophisticated. :taz:

Any news source I come across that is written by an Indian or has links to India it goes straight to the:

trash.gif

:cheers::cheers:

No, you meant leave it when NO PAKISTANI members on here believe it and only Indian Members believe it. But nice try sounding decent and sophisticated. :taz:

Any news source I come across that is written by an Indian or has links to India it goes straight to the:

trash.gif

Try to understand the fact that a good news for India comes first in Indian medias.

But if you are here just to talk without common sense nobody can help you and no one will listen to you.

I mean, seriously?

India cries over everything. It ran to the Arabs, U.S. about Pakistan. I mean they cried and cried against Pakistan, and did they accomplish anything? Pakistan is getting F-16's, all the latest bombs, money, support.

And when they cry they are so desperate that they will cry to anyone. When India went to K.S.A. and asked them for Pakistan not to support terrorism. Did they realize who they were requesting this from?

Now, when did i say that Diplomacy is always successful???

btw, Benny said it in good way. i don't need to say more.

Lolz it has a quote from Michele Flournoy,undersecretary of defense for policy and still you need more credible link and it is from Wahington Post paper..how much stupid a man can be :hitwall:

watch your vulgarity not everyone grew up as a streetrat and lacks intelligence. Just as not everyone enthusiastically shares foolish propaganda like members of a certain country.:taz:

Try to understand the fact that a good news for India comes first in Indian medias.

But if you are here just to talk without common sense nobody can help you and no one will listen to you.

Nope sorry.

trash.gif

and same goes to news quoted by your countries media

Nice joke. What top of the shelf weapons are we talking about? Everything is the same as what was offered to India 5 years ago. You have to admit, a little juice here and there helps with more readership.

Come on Blain which one offered 5 years ago??Javelin?F-35??Strykers?

Back
Top Bottom