What's new

US offers reassurances of support for Taiwan

This is called obession......Indian obession.
Some are programmed,this is the default setting.

Maybe Chinese members use false flag very often, so they thought others do the same ...
Although, I stated I'm Vietnamese

Ok, back to topic. So when do you guys plan on taking on Taiwan ?

They don't dare ... They scare of Japan reaction and then USA reaction

unlike indians who cant even make decent 3rd gen airplane
dont be confused, We are not indians!
We are selling a good quanities of airplanes overseas without complaint
No need to bring Indians here.

Why so obsessed with India?

The post will be paid for only if it has India in it? ;)
He is working overtime i guess

unlike indians who cant even make decent 3rd gen airplane
dont be confused, We are not indians!
We are selling a good quanities of airplanes overseas without complaint
you are obessed with India.... don't compare your self with farmer super power. ..

Why don't you take Cambodia?

Oh wait, you got your asses kicked last time

Yeah ... when Hun Sen strong enough, the presence of Vietnam troops is needless !!!
This is the kick ***

300px-Phnom_Penh_1989.jpg

201417133417618734_20.jpg

Corbis-0000249360-002.jpg

Taiwan risks a China trade pact backlash
Taiwan risks a China trade pact backlash | Business Spectator

If Prime Minister Tony Abbott could extract a similar concession from the Chinese, he would be hailed as hero back at home. It is understood that Australian diplomats have privately communicated their bewilderment about the students’ action to the Taiwanese mission here.

Bank of America Merrill Lynch says the claim that the agreement will result in large-scale unemployment is also false and that Chinese investment actually created close to 10,000 jobs and only brought in 264 managers. In fact, even if Taiwan opens up its labour market, it is not even clear if mainland graduates want to work in Taiwan. Their starting salaries are similar and Chinese get paid more bonuses than Taiwanese, according to a human resources survey.

Taiwan is a joke. if students can **** the government over, that is a weak government. Almost Time for ccp to show some balls and take the islands back from those retards.

If Taiwan ( and Hongkong ) request for USA to put military bases there. I will support their will

Vietnam-flag_2092534b.jpg

You seem to think China is a 5 star country

I think that's not China ... The five pointed star in Vietnam flag bigger than any star in China flag

Do you know how many star on US flag ?
how many stripes ? and their meaning ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom