What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

About abuse of languages, we learnt that from those english spoken nation members, e.g. indian as one as well.

English is just a 2nd lang for us. We cannot abuse it as well as you do.

As for racial superiority, well, we have no interest in relating any issues with that unless some idiots want to mess with that at first.

If you had used a slightest amount of brain, you would have realized English is not our mother tongue.... but i understand your ego is bigger than your brain, so it useless to assume that you think before blabbering.

See, what I say does not matter.

Just like what I have predicted: By my past experience, idiots like you have already made decisions and what I say does not matter to your belief.

Of course, there are several idiots from Chinese members side who truly believe that I am Jewish from Israel. Do you believe that as well???

In my past experience, real China-borne Chinese who expressed as much affinity for China as you have would have asserted their non-US status a looooooooooonnnnnng time ago. I dare say it is too late for you now to deny what you are: US-borne and a US citizen.

I think our Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill to help vn with billions $ of food, weapons, clothes and etc to help vn to first fight off french and then fight off americans.
That just goes to show how little you know. China was in Viet Nam long before the US got involved. Chinese abused the Viets with impunity. So without China introducing and quite forcing communism into Viet Nam, the Americans would probably not get involved. But then Mao was never fond of the idea of IndoChina being under UN administration as the US originally proposed anyway.

See, what I say does not matter.

Just like what I have predicted: By my past experience, idiots like you have already made decisions and what I say does not matter to your belief.

Of course, there are several idiots from Chinese members side who truly believe that I am Jewish from Israel. Do you believe that as well???
You are wrong. It does matter. What you did not say is just as revealing, my fellow US citizen. :lol:

If you have a slightest amount of brain, you will see that I have never said english is your/indian's mother tongue. I only say india is one of those english spoken nations.

If you had used a slightest amount of brain, you would have realized English is not our mother tongue.... but i understand your ego is bigger than your brain, so it useless to assume that you think before blabbering.

Don't mind him, he always change the subject and diverts to personal attacks. He even call me a racist when I argue against the US. What does racism have to with condemning America of being Imperialist? In reality he is a biggest racist neocon.

Don't you read so well? [If] you are read so well, then you just spit in your Chinese friend faces. He the one whose used foul mouth in this thread since then.

How little I know???

After WWII, China sent her troops into vn to accept japs surrender. After that, even ROC's Chiang was not interested in setting administration in vn as U.S. suggested. If we were interested in involving doing so, there would be any place for france???

Chiang withdrew his army soon after japs surrender and france later came back again.

As for communism, without vn's communism, I bet france is still in vn now. Well, it indeed gives you another option to choose another step daddy, right?

That just goes to show how little you know. China was in Viet Nam long before the US got involved. Chinese abused the Viets with impunity. So without China introducing and quite forcing communism into Viet Nam, the Americans would probably not get involved. But then Mao was never fond of the idea of IndoChina being under UN administration as the US originally proposed anyway.

You are wrong. It does matter. What you did not say is just as revealing, my fellow US citizen. :lol:

Don't like what I have shown??? Then do not be that ungrateful SOB!!!

Don't you read so well? [If] you are read so well, then you just spit in your Chinese friend faces. He the one whose used foul mouth in this thread since then.

I would never dream of spitting on somebody's face! But if you force me to you better to be careful because I can spit very far.

How little I know???

After WWII, China sent her troops into vn to accept japs surrender. After that, even ROC's Chiang was not interested in setting administration in vn as U.S. suggested.
How can this be since Vietnam was a French colony and the US didn't dispute the French ownership of Vietnam during the course of WWII and thereafter? Why the hell would the US suggest Chiang to set up an administration in a French territory? The following confrontations were between the French and the Vietnam communists, and did not involve China at all.

How can you be so ignorant? Oh I forget, you live behind the Great Firewall and the schools feed your mind garbage.

So without China introducing and quite forcing communism into Viet Nam, the Americans would probably not get involved.

Original Posted By gambit

China did not force communism into Vietnam and if you have to choose anyone, it was the Soviet. The fact was Uncle Ho bought Communism into Vietnam. The US went in because she was ask by the French and also at the beginning of the containment policy against the spread of Communism.

Again you show your bias against China.

How little I know???

After WWII, China sent her troops into vn to accept japs surrender. After that, even ROC's Chiang was not interested in setting administration in vn as U.S. suggested. If we were interested in involving doing so, there would be any place for france???
Of course you know very little and what little you know you do not know their proper context in history.

Upon the surrender of a hostile but defeated power, territories conquered by said defeated power must have their administrations transferred over the victorious power. The accepted protocol is that duly appointed agents of the victor must appear in person to accept that transfer of authority and control. Upon said acceptance, the military units of the defeated power then are nominally under the authority of the agents of the victor. Imperial Japanese troops in Indochina did not give up their weapons but instead were ordered by the Allies to keep their arms and to retain their authority to maintain order until Allies officials arrive. Nationalist Chinese were such appointed agents for northern Indochina with northern Viet Nam their first contact.

So of course Chiang Kai-shek's original intention was never to have China be a permanent custodian for Viet Nam. He, Stalin, and Roosevelt already came to an agreement that Indochina was to be under UN administration towards full independence. Keywords search for the clueless Chinese: 'indochina un trusteeship'.

Chiang withdrew his army soon after japs surrender and france later came back again.

As for communism, without vn's communism, I bet france is still in vn now. Well, it indeed gives you another option to choose another step daddy, right?
Yeah...Thanks to the Viet Minh who invited France back in again...Another clue for the clueless Chinese...

Ho
The Ho–Sainteny agreement was an agreement made March 6, 1946 between Ho Chi Minh, President of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, and Jean Sainteny, Special Envoy of France. It recognized Vietnam as a "Free State" within the French Union, and permitted France to continue stationing troops in North Vietnam until 1951.
Note the date and see how soon that was after WW II. Chinese troops were still northern Viet Nam at that time. Even without said agreement between France and the Viet Minh, colonialism was over. France would not have lasted long no matter what. The viet Minh then used French troops and weapons to slaughter non-communist allied Viet nationalists. Then the Viet Minh turned against the French with Mao's support and insistence that China must have a communist buffer. It was only when communist China got fully involved that the US had to nominally 'support' France as an ally against communism in Asia.

So we can say that China was a co-starter of the Vietnam War.

In 10 years time a title will say "China will crush USA"...

anyone who underestimates china is a fool. I hope china fucks the yanks.
So, you're overestimating China, dude:coffee:
TuwrMo17.jpg

VN only need girl to beat up 'mighty' PLA

I think our Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill to help vn with billions $ of food, weapons, clothes and etc to help vn to first fight off french and then fight off americans.

I indeed think Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill by put her own troops in vn to give up their lives fighting for those ungrateful s.o.b.s and double-faced bastards.

I indeed think Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill by training those s.o.b.s with war tactics to fight french and american, and then those s.o.b.s used those against China.

I indeed think Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill by lending our own islands to let vn to use as base against U.S., and then those bastards said later those islands are theirs.

There are too many times that China played that mentally ill peasant who gave himself up to warm that frozen snake, but just got himself bitten by that bastard snake.

The Chinese were not mentally ill. Everything they did for Vietnam were also all for the China's benefit. They did want to turn Vietnam into a buffer area with the U.S army.
Look at North Korea today and compare it to South Korea. What country does want to help from China as NK?

And the support of China cannot be exchanged for the territory, territorial waters or the islands of Vietnam!

The Chinese were not mentally ill. Everything they did for Vietnam were also all for the China's benefit. They did want to turn Vietnam into a buffer area with the U.S army.
Look at North Korea today and compare it to South Korea. What country does want to help from China as NK?

And the support of China cannot be exchanged for the territory, territorial waters or the islands of Vietnam!
China begged for Soviet's help and declared hershelf as a communist branch too, so she had a duty to help another communist to return the favor...but she betrayed Communist bloc and kissed US @$$ in 1979 after that.

China helped Nothing to communist bloc , she helped imperialist US to remain power in Asian instead.and now, she's angry at US to remain power in Asian ,just like an idiot :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom