What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

For those ungrateful sobs, I am already trying my best to be polite.

As for using old enemy to stop new enemy, well, when was U.S. used by others??? I pretty much see U.S. used others for its own purpose.

Indeed, U.S. has been sitting on mountain watching tigers fighting a long time. BTW, it just does not fight the big tiger directly anymore.

Don't use dirty words, bro.
Using old enemy to stop new enemy is good deal.:tup:
USA will play his carts, first they can "sitting on mountain Watching tigers fighting"

The old imperial dynasties are long gone and a new one is taking over. This new one is much more dangerous because she can charm and bully her way to take over the world. She also has the power to make her former enemies become her most loyal puppies and defend her with all their mights.
We have allies and are proud of them. China are contemptuous of non-Chinese, hence the word 'puppies'. Congratulations for further revealing your racist selves. And how many of these 'puppies' do you have? One? Look around you and see how many American allies and potential allies are there.

for s.o.b. like you from that bastard country raped by your american daddy day in and day out for so many years, no wonder it produces so many ungrateful idiots like you.

Aaahhh...You mean like that 'Middle Kingdom' sh!t?

for s.o.b. like you from that bastard country raped by your american daddy day in and day out for so many years, no wonder it produces so many ungrateful idiots like you.
No different than YOU a Chinese who is in the US prostituting himself.

We have tons of vn pows without clothes.

How about the followings:
????_??_???????

Even U.S. has its soldiers fallen into taliban's hands, Israel soldiers fallen into hamas's hands.

Simply useless.

if the Vietnamese fight guerilla warfare and dig tunnel networks in the perceived zone of conflict then the PLA is practically finished because no matter how advanced or technologically ahead they are the Vietnamese would win as seen previously with the Americans

when a super power fights a pointless wars killing innocents then people will do everything to defend themselves.......

We have allies and are proud of them. China are contemptuous of non-Chinese, hence the word 'puppies'. Congratulations for further revealing your racist selves. And how many of these 'puppies' do you have? One? Look around you and see how many American allies and potential allies are there.

A racist always belittle others as racists, what else is new. Perhaps you become too American (no ize) to see what others think of you. Again nothing new about this either. Americans always live in their own glories and blind to what others think of her.

If china do anything such as even firing a bullet towards any country,US and all the neighbours of china would have a field day.

when north korea torpeod south korean boat killing all its sailors, they coudnt do a jack about north korea, you really think countries will risk a war with china???????????????/

Chinese boys always loose cool and only gambit already take care of good Chinese boys. You should eat some chow fun then come back.

A racist always belittle others as racists, what else is new. Perhaps you become too American (no ize) to see what others think of you. Again nothing new about this either. Americans always live in their own glories and blind to what others think of her.
That make no sense. How can anyone become 'too American'? Is that anything like 'too Chinese' or 'too Japanese'?

The chinese always starts with superiority complex, then they try the racist angle, if that did not work...then abusive language is displayed in fully glory...I wonder if its a cultural thing !!

The chinese always starts with superiority complex, then they try the racist angle, if that did not work...then abusive language is displayed in fully glory...I wonder if its a cultural thing !!
Yes...It is. From that 'Middle Kondom' mentality.

I do not sell myself like you do. Where is your vn flag now?
Give us all a break from your shallow and contrived allegiance to China. IF you are US-borne, you have no moral right to sport the Chinese banner.

Back
Top Bottom