What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

In 10 years time a title will say "China will crush USA"...

anyone who underestimates china is a fool. I hope china fucks the yanks.

i hope after 10 years china gets the military status which U.S presently have :laugh:
which is next to impossible...another loud mouthed iranian:lol:

About abuse of languages, we learnt that from those english spoken nation members, e.g. indian as one as well.

English is just a 2nd lang for us. We cannot abuse it as well as you do.

As for racial superiority, well, we have no interest in relating any issues with that unless some idiots want to mess with that at first.

The chinese always starts with superiority complex, then they try the racist angle, if that did not work...then abusive language is displayed in fully glory...I wonder if its a cultural thing !!

At least, I do not forget my motherland. It seems that you have nothing left.

Give us all a break from your shallow and contrived allegiance to China. IF you are US-borne, you have no moral right to sport the Chinese banner.

In 20 years, China will not get to the military status of current U.S.

Do you know how expensive it will be to maintain such a large and wide spread military???

China won't be that crazy to put that much money to do that.

i hope after 10 years china gets the military status which U.S presently have :laugh:
which is next to impossible...another loud mouthed iranian:lol:

In 20 years, China will not get to the military status of current U.S.

Do you know how expensive it will be to maintain such a large and wide spread military???

China won't be that crazy to put that much money to do that.

yeah i know my frnd but few blind chest thumpers dont understand it.

Chinese and Japanese are races. American are not. Of course there are stuff that are 'too Chinese' or 'too Japanese'.

Learn to get clear of the concepts before offering such idiotic reply.

That make no sense. How can anyone become 'too American'? Is that anything like 'too Chinese' or 'too Japanese'?

Few Chinese members will be dumb enough to say that at least.

yeah i know my frnd but few blind chest thumpers dont understand it.

At least, I do not forget my motherland. It seems that you have nothing left.
Your 'motherland'? IF you are US-borne, your 'motherland' is the US.

But it is interesting that you did not dispute the implied charge that you are US-borne but rather resort to distraction. So IF you are US-borne, you are a US citizen. So it looks like we have a confused American here, one who gave himself an emotional tie to a country of whom he have only a racial -- not social or national -- allegiance upon which he proceeded to translate into a shallow racial bond.

Chinese and Japanese are races. American are not. Of course there are stuff that are 'too Chinese' or 'too Japanese'.
And it is a damn good thing too. If you have a problem with that -- LEAVE US.

First, your gambit even does not fly a vn flag. He sold itself long time ago to its step daddy.

Second, for those sobs from south, I indeed look down upon those bastards always since they are ungrateful and double-faced.

Chinese boys always loose cool and only gambit already take care of good Chinese boys. You should eat some chow fun then come back.

It seems that there are idiots here who always want to play CIA or FBI here. I have idiots who believe that I am jewish from Israel. There are also idiots who are 100% sure that I am not Chinese at all and they believe that I work for U.S. intelligence. There are also idiots who believe that I am anti-muslim, islamphobia at all cost for no reason. Now another idiot jumps out deducting that I am U.S.-borne. Are you going to put treason on me as well???

I thought Joe McCarthy died long time ago. Is he back again???

The world is so large but it never lacks idiots, doesn't it?

As for your replies, try to make it coherent and use some logic. Your replies are just so pathetic to be readable.

Your 'motherland'? IF you are US-borne, your 'motherland' is the US.

But it is interesting that you did not dispute the implied charge that you are US-borne but rather resort to distraction. So IF you are US-borne, you are a US citizen. So it looks like we have a confused American here, one who gave himself an emotional tie to a country of whom he have only a racial -- not social or national -- allegiance upon which he proceeded to translate into a shallow racial bond.

And it is a damn good thing too. If you have a problem with that -- LEAVE US.

It seems that there are idiots here who always want to play CIA or FBI here. I have idiots who believe that I am jewish from Israel. Now another idiot jumps out deducting that I am U.S.-borne. Are you going to put treason on me as well???

I thought Joe McCarthy died long time ago. Is he back again???

The world is so large but it never lacks idiots, doesn't it?

As for your replies, try to make it coherent and use some logic. Your replies are just so pathetic to be read.
So I hit the true nerve, did I?

You are US-borne and a US citizen. Your tie to 'motherland' China is racially and psychologically based, not initially emotional but eventually contrived into an emotional one. In short, YOU are a fake Chinese. :lol:

Buddy, as a genuine immigrant, I have more moral legitimacy in calling Viet Nam my 'motherland' than you ever will be for China.

First, your gambit even does not fly a vn flag. He sold itself long time ago to its step daddy.

Second, for those sobs from south, I indeed look down upon those bastards always since they are ungrateful and double-faced.

See, I just proved that you Chinese boys are always loose cool. Plus, Chinese boys LOL all the time that make me think Chinese boys has mentally ill and you just did !!!

Why you just want mr/ms Gambit wear VN flag anyway? You wearing the flag that can not make things changes but yours attidue DOES. I would careless if Gambit not even admit that he is a Vietnamese and yet he was born in US why the heck you have to force them to do a thing that he would not love to do?

I think your Chinese does? Due to great Han(g) eh?

Gambit: Mấy thằng ba Tầu này ngu như bò.

See, again???

I cannot believe you are really that dumb. Another idiot offers a TRUE statement on someone else. WOW!!!

I am glad that I take such idiotic comments like yours lightly.

Anyway, if you still have any little love for your vn, you may need go back to enlist soon. Good luck. :)

So I hit the true nerve, did I?

You are US-borne and a US citizen. Your tie to 'motherland' China is racially and psychologically based, not initially emotional but eventually contrived into an emotional one. In short, YOU are a fake Chinese. :lol:

Buddy, as a genuine immigrant, I have more moral legitimacy in calling Viet Nam my 'motherland' than you ever will be for China.

That is being generous, my friend. I know farm livestocks who are khôn hơn.

See, again???

I cannot believe you are really that dumb. Another idiot offers a TRUE statement on someone else. WOW!!!

Anyway, if you still have any little love for your vn, you may need go back to enlist soon. Good luck. :)
Simple questions, pal. Are you US-borne and US citizen or not?

I think our Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill to help vn with billions $ of food, weapons, clothes and etc to help vn to first fight off french and then fight off americans.

I indeed think Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill by put her own troops in vn to give up their lives fighting for those ungrateful s.o.b.s and double-faced bastards.

I indeed think Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill by training those s.o.b.s with war tactics to fight french and american, and then those s.o.b.s used those against China.

I indeed think Chinese people then was indeed mentally ill by lending our own islands to let vn to use as base against U.S., and then those bastards said later those islands are theirs.

There are too many times that China played that mentally ill peasant who gave himself up to warm that frozen snake, but just got himself bitten by that bastard snake.

See, I just proved that you Chinese boys are always loose cool. Plus, Chinese boys LOL all the time that make me think Chinese boys has mentally ill and you just did !!!

Why you just want mr/ms Gambit wear VN flag anyway? You wearing the flag that can not make things changes but yours attidue DOES. I would careless if Gambit not even admit that he is a Vietnamese and yet he was born in US why the heck you have to force them to do a thing that he would not love to do?

I think your Chinese does? Due to great Han(g) eh?

See, again???

Don't mind him, he always change the subject and diverts to personal attacks. He even call me a racist when I argue against the US. What does racism have to with condemning America of being Imperialist? In reality he is a biggest racist neocon.

If I say No, do you believe that???

By my past experience, idiots like you have already made decisions and what I say does not matter to your belief.

Simple questions, pal. Are you US-borne and US citizen or not?

If I say No, do you believe that???

By my past experience, idiots like you have already made decisions and what I say does not matter to your belief.
In my past experience, real China-borne Chinese who expressed as much affinity for China as you have would have asserted their non-US status a looooooooooonnnnnng time ago. I dare say it is too late for you now to deny what you are: US-borne and a US citizen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom