What's new

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

The whole question answer round specially the questions are scripted and provocative, as the answers are. Seems like both had an agenda to exaggerate things. The kind of English used is way far away from typical American style but a mix a of typical Asian know how American.

The whole question answer round specially the questions are scripted and provocative, as the answers are. Seems like both had an agenda to exaggerate things. The kind of English used is way far away from typical American style but a mix a of typical Asian know how American.

er...what? :what:

This has been disused and debunked in mp.net by their own countrymen...many chinese here will not believe western sources..but they all agree to believe this...lol....very convincing indeed.

So in the age of photoshop, now a picture posted on net is considered a proof in China and Pakistan.. :rofl:... Try this one for size.. wonder what this is a proof of :lol:

Proof of someone trying real hard to redirect the conversation away from the topic at hand.

If the Reddit account was deleted by Tom due to improper conduct then CardSharp's comment will go unanswered. Another thing that I noticed about the username (small detail really), m0tbaille. The guy took his first name, Tom, and spelled it backwards in some 'leet' format (i.e. Tom => m0t).

Anyway, m0tbaille's experience is only on that one ship so it would be difficult to say that the lack of discipline is wide spread (unless Tom has served aboard on other IN ships). In such cases, the commanding officer and command crew needs to be disciplined.

As for that high ranking Indian officer that made the statement that India's armed forces is inferior to China, he should have been disciplined as well as he should have taken steps to correct the matter. Making a public comment and doing nothing about it is not acceptable.

CS, I'm sure you remember a thread not so long ago. It goes hand in hand with your list of evidence :lol:

The Green and Black Screen: From the INS Delhi...

After my disappointment with the Admiral Penteleyev, I was torn between visiting the giant FNS Mistral, the technologically exotic USS McCampbell, or the nearby INS Delhi. I figured that most people would have covered the FNS Mistral, and that the Arleigh Burke class destroyers from the US already have enough global media attention, so I decided to check out a warship from a regional nation.

What really struck me was the sheer number of missiles being carried. The gunboats and corvettes used in the Republic of Singapore Navy (RSN) never carried more than 10 Harpoon anti-ship missiles, the Western equivalent of the SS-N-25. (I think the frigates have the capability to carry more, but I cannot recall.) We were shown around by Petty Officer Bahadur from Communications, who came across as a pleasant chap, really eager to show us around. He was quite apologetic as the interior of the ship was not open for visiting, which was indeed a real pity. When we lacked a tour of the interior, Petty Officer Bahadur offered to bring us around the exterior to compensate.

This has been disused and debunked in mp.net by their own countrymen...many chinese here will not believe western sources..but they all agree to believe this...lol....very convincing indeed.

Sources of the discussion please.

On another note: It might be possible that the ship was undergoing some cleaning process perhaps(?)

Any nasal twang frog can make an account a put a white guy photo on it and claim himself to be genuine US Naval officer. And any lunatic can come out and self attest him to be a genuine fellow. I can get any US forces uniform or even a dog tag from my relatives proudly working in US forces.

The fake was kicked out of reedit following inability to prove his identity. He failed to capture photographs , he failed to mention where INS Delhi was made and commissioned from, he lied that INS is an Indian flagship but it isn't the case. He mentioned he remained on tea for 5 days but at the end he mentioned he ate every thing he was offered and the food was tasty.

The pictures posted by ~indocrib of INS Delhi are far more better than any contemporary Naval vessel around. The kind of idiom/s and word like cast, nuclear weapon etc. he used is typical of a specific low life breed we Indian blogger encounter on daily basis. The exaggeration was paramount and there was no continuity in the questions asked as it would be the normal case of a genuine journalist taking the lead from previous answers given. The question asking guy appears more informed or equally informed about what happened on that ship than the answering guy, like both are the same person.

omg ,how does it go hand in hand to above topic "all it says was "interior of the ship was not open for visiting" it doesn't show INS delhi in bad light ...!!

"interior of the ship was not open for visiting" enough said really. I'll leave the rest to everyone's imagination.

Classic inferiority complex of Chinese...they get $hit around in their country so they come to PDF to feel good about themselves..
So they make up pathetic desperate lies to score some brownie points..

That source was debunked by the mods in that site...But i guess such a thing cant be expected in PDF.."Proper source" for India bashing threads is not needed..

P1000718-791929.JPG

P1000720-794020.JPG

P1000736-796070.JPG

P1000737-797889.JPG

Interiors of INS Shivalik:coffee:

I feel that this post might be real...

The problem is that me accepting certain realities will just give pakistanis and chinese a reason to cheer...

firstly, this is truth that Indians are still set in medieval society-structure and mind set. and its not that pakistanis are any better, if not worse. and the officer-class of both the Navies treat their sailors shabbily. we have still not grown up the way the western navies have

secondly, its true that Indian Navy warships have pathetic RO system mostly... things are improving, but at a snail's pace.

Thirdly, Regarding accommodation and all, u need to realize that till now India was following the Russian pattern. Design and Make a ship-fit the guns-fit the missiles-put all systems- NOW- do we have any place left for the men???? so the living spaces are cramped up, which can easily be seen as pathetic by a superiority-complez induced american...

Fourthly, regarding the chaos in bridge, both India and pakistan, do u guys remember how our marriages are? everyone shouting and chaos all around.. does that mean no body knows what's happening??? NO WAY. Both, Indian and Pakistani naval officers have been doing really well abroad... My problem is that I can't show pakistanis in bad light just because I have to portray India as good... Let the truth be there...

fifthly, coming within 50ft of another ship, and this guy was p!ssing in his pants!!! At this point, I'm sure the naval guys from both nations reading this would be smiling within themselves... WE guys (even pakistanis) do such manoeuvres everyday!!! and the number of "incidents" have been really really very low. U ask a USS to do it, and they will simply f%ck off from the place!!!

sixthly, I don't know how many of u guys have ever been on a US warship.. I have been on two.. and I must tell u, their ships look like brand new cars right out of showrooms!!! But then, lets compare the money that they spend vis-a-vis money spent by Indian or pakistani navies... in this same regard, when I went on a German ship... I wanted to stay there forever.. they were like heaven!!! we guys will need 30 years to come to that level...

Seventhly, regarding his talk about professionalism... Just to point out and no way am I trying to troll, could 1971 operations would have been possible with a Navy that this guy has portrayed... ASK YOURSELF. and could a rag-tag navy ensure so many anti-piracy successful missions??? Guys, I know it gives u a kick to find something bad about India,,, and when its about indian Military, well, u have hit a jackpot!!! The truth is, pakistani navy is pretty small,and yet very professional... and Indian Navy is superior to it. Its the master of North Indian Ocean right now, and that's the TRUTH.

Eighth, yes, our ships don't have hot water running. Come on guys, have u left ur IQ at home??? What's the average temperature in Indian waters??? and compare it with US waters!!! and I KNOW, don't ask me how, that 24 hours running water (forget it being HOT) is not available on any Pakistani warship at all!!!

Ninth, water hygiene... NO INDIAN sailor has faced problems of food poisoning onboard an IN ship in my memory. GO FIGURE!

Lastly, before trolling, all of us need to realize that the "standard of living" on US warships is much higher.. they have satellite TVs in every cabin, with satellite phones to call up home from wherever they want.. They do not have the rigid class-divide between officers and men which Indians and Pakistani navy have... That's the differnce of civilizations... (and now plz don't start that trash about pakistanis having the civilization and culture imported from Jupiter.....)

Lets now have a positive talk... and Moderators, if u want some positive outsome, plz delete the flaming posts immediately and warn/ban the responsible guys rather than looking at their flags first....

"interior of the ship was not open for visiting" enough said really. I'll leave the rest to everyone's imagination.

isn't access to interior of warship's restricted to civilians ,at least on a foreign soil ...?
you do have a poor imagination ..!!

Back
Top Bottom