What's new

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

from the interview, it is clear that the indian navy hasn't got a clue what they are doing. perhaps they only planned to use their warships for intimidation? i would also question the competence of their airforce.

Ask the residents of Karachi from 1971 if the intimidation by Indian Navy worked that time.. :lol:

With all of the excellent detective Cardsharp has produced, it is pretty much confirmed the guy is legit, I always thought it was, he is simply credible with all the correct USN terminology - and then the kicker is the uniform, and then the Youtube page.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Ask the residents of Karachi from 1971 if the intimidation by Indian Navy worked that time.. :lol:

That was 40 years ago sonny, according to the USN Officer standards have gone down a lot since then ;)

With all of the excellent detective Cardsharp has produced, it is pretty much confirmed the guy is legit, I always thought it was, he is simply credible with all the correct USN terminology - and then the kicker is the uniform, and then the Youtube page.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

That was 40 years ago sonny, according to the USN Officer standards have gone down a lot since then ;)

No. You were underestimating Indian Navy in 1971 and even now in 2011 you are doing the same. Consoling yourself ?

This is what is called a tactical retreat on a forum

lol blog!

to

Pakistani made it up!

to

Must be someone from this forum!

to

It's a real uniform but he got it from a surplus store!

to

Look he got banned! You lose! (well no proof he got banned)

to

What you present is not logical! Pulling it out of your a88!

to

It's against the rule to post your info and address!

to

He hijack some random Navy officer's identity!

to

The truth is in between two sides!

to

lol an American could never make a mistake about the ship's origin, he was there for 5 whole days!

to

Even if he is who he said he is, he must be an Indian hater and making up stuff!

to

Oh yeah well at least we won a naval battle in 1971!

and on and on....

Or perhaps we should ask Mumbai Residents how they feel about 26/11.Their blue water navy could not stop a bunch of terrorists on a small boat.
I know you gonna bring up Mehran Incident but hey we don't gloat and boast like you guys.

So now you are accepting the words of US armed forces officers (assuming this person is what he claims) on face value.. Remember that when next time the likes of Mullen call Pakistani govt agencies as terror sponsors :lol:

Or perhaps we should ask Mumbai Residents how they feel about 26/11.Their blue water navy could not stop a bunch of terrorists on a small boat.
I know you gonna bring up Mehran Incident but hey we don't gloat and boast like you guys.

Or should we ask to Pakistani Navy which can not even save their base Mehran? Or they saved it? You know the answers.

Through I can say Cardsharp has provided pretty good amount of evidence everything from Indians members here will be BS or Denial. PS hey Cardsharp will get CDF soon again

So now you are accepting the words of US armed forces officers (assuming this person is what he claims) on face value.. Remember that when next time the likes of Mullen call Pakistani govt agencies as terror sponsors :lol:

to

If you guys believe him then you must believe what all US navy officers say at all times!

and on and on....

Are you accepting that 26/11 was a Pakistani Govt's act of war on India ?? Since you are comparing it with IN's blockade of Karachi in 1971??

Forget Mehran, what about Abbotabad, GHQ attack and the almost weekly killings in Pakistan thru terror strikes.. You should know the difference between a terror strike and a face off in a war.. Military arms are primed for the later and not the former..

The Indian Navy, a tiger on the paper.

The well trained PN should be able to handle them properly when they receive the Qing class AIP subs and the Type 054A stealth frigates. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom