What's new

US naval base in Bangladesh

What to say about some people who are soo genious that they think that US is making this move to keep a check on India..To me it shows their insecurity regarding India so much that they think that an angel(USA) is comming to save them from BSF killing and help them destroy India..oh wait super poor India( :lol: this comment comming for a Bangladeshi is laughable)...

I really wish this news comes true as soon as posible...We(USA,India,Vietnam,Philipines etc) need to really come along and keep a check on PLAN in the South Chinese sea and not let them establish a foothold in the Indian ocean.This move will do wonders for our security and will help us a lot if we ever get into a war with China as a Indo-China war would be mostly faught in the sea and the air...

Excercise Malabar is a proof for all the Bangladeshis to see whose ally USA is in the region.

Sheikh Hasina is two head snake. In one head it vows to US, so that US can come to bangladesh, the 7th fleet. On the other head she is saying that we need to modernized our military. This bastard lady should be hanged for trechury one after another. Morons will tell US will counter India for bangladesh, aree, if bangladesh modernizing, surely it will able to stop indian military agresion towards bangladesh....this is the sad day start for bangladesh....

I love it, people on its forum (specially bangladehi friends) keep saying that India control the government. Then Why would India allow such misadventure, why would India allow any military and economic deals with China. I mean come on. You guys freaking blame everything on India. Now US eyeing a base is also something related to India.

Dude you can't reason with unreasonable people. These guys make zero sense most of time.

this move is deliberately plotted by USA to counter China's influence in BOB and Indian Ocean region..maybe they are using BD to counter Chinese base in coco islands....what say???? :coffee:

Dude you can't reason with unreasonable people. These guys make zero sense most of time.

BD posters are no more irrational than the Indian folks holding the following sacred belief,

" 20 Million BD people in India" or has it gone up ?

this move is deliberately plotted by USA to counter China's influence in BOB and Indian Ocean region..maybe they are using BD to counter Chinese base in coco islands....what say???? :coffee:

they will use BD sholder as gun spot and go back one day then...............?

BD posters are no more irrational than the Indian folks holding the following sacred belief,

It is bumped up by a judge by 10 million. Its now 30 million

20 or 30 million at least all of us are consistent about that, which is there are tons of illegal Bangladeshis in India. Most of you guys just talk baloney. So now RAWamy League has suddenly become anti-India, first make up your mind.

20 or 30 million at least all of us are consistent about that, which is there are tons of illegal Bangladeshis in India. Most of you guys just talk baloney. So now RAWamy League has suddenly become anti-India, first make up your mind.

They are poor Indian. You want to get rid of poor muslim to bump up your per capita income so that you can brag about supa powa India. Very evil intention by hindu fanatics.

If USA builds a Naval Base in Bangladesh, I am sure China will want to build a Naval Base in Pakistan and India will be caught in the middle.

South Asia hasn't been this interesting since 1971. :D

What an idiotic thinking. Pakistan is having evolution process & i'm sure they policy makers of Pakistan & power holders mindset may be changing. Pakistan should stand on it's own instead of looking towards US, China, Russia, European Union, etc etc. Pakistan have all potential to stand with these countries. Sure China is friend of Pakistan but why become burden on them, build your muscles & help China too in future if they need.

P.S also i don't understand these fanboys who bring india in between US/China or any other great country. US comes under category of Super Power, China comes under Great Power, india is not even a regionnal power.

dude i live in new delhi.i have this friend ranjan adhikari who lives in JAHANGIR puri............

i mentioned jahangir puri becaz atleast 15 to 20 thousands illegal bangladeshis lives there.the mla of this reason is kallu bhaiya and i swear to god the person who abuses kallu bhaiya gets killed.do u know why??
it's becaz he is the one who alloted them ration card(a kind of identity in india).the place of jahangir puri is infested with criminals.it's such a place where even police don't want to go.do u know why?yup it's becaz of these illegal bangladeshis.
the most irritating thing is they breed like hell.i saw a guy named tony he was a muslim and illegal bangladeshi he has 16 siblings.can u believe that?first they come to our country and then they multiply like hell.
seemapuri and seelampur are also in list of these bongs..........
iam just a watcher buddy and what i have stated is what i have seen in delhi..........................
bangladeshis are everywhere u will find them working as labours in haryana and u.p too.it's just vote banks politics.kthe likes of kallu bhaiya help them bangladeshis to get there vote.that's why we don't see official stats about them illegal bongs....

dude i live in new delhi.i have this friend ranjan adhikari who lives in JAHANGIR puri............

i mentioned jahangir puri becaz atleast 15 to 20 thousands illegal bangladeshis lives there.the mla of this reason is kallu bhaiya and i swear to god the person who abuses kallu bhaiya gets killed.do u know why??
it's becaz he is the one who alloted them ration card(a kind of identity in india).the place of jahangir puri is infested with criminals.it's such a place where even police don't want to go.do u know why?yup it's becaz of these illegal bangladeshis.
the most irritating thing is they breed like hell.i saw a guy named tony he was a muslim and illegal bangladeshi he has 16 siblings.can u believe that?first they come to our country and then they multiply like hell.
iam just a watcher buddy and what i have stated is what i have seen in delhi..........................
bangladeshis are everywhere u will find them working as labours in haryana and u.p too.it's just vote banks politics.kthe likes of kallu bhaiya help them bangladeshis to get there vote.that's why we don't see official stats about them illegal bongs....

And to with your point...why to blame Kallu Bhaiya....Kallu bhaiya are pawns of several political figure who rule our country..This is the sad story of our country....

What an idiotic thinking. Pakistan is having evolution process & i'm sure they policy makers of Pakistan & power holders mindset may be changing. Pakistan should stand on it's own instead of looking towards US, China, Russia, European Union, etc etc. Pakistan have all potential to stand with these countries. Sure China is friend of Pakistan but why become burden on them, build your muscles & help China too in future if they need.

P.S also i don't understand these fanboys who bring india in between US/China or any other great country. US comes under category of Super Power, China comes under Great Power, india is not even a regionnal power.

Pakistan has already offered Gwadar to China to set up operations there.

They are poor Indian. You want to get rid of poor muslim to bump up your per capita income so that you can brag about supa powa India. Very evil intention by hindu fanatics.

Yeah of all people I'd expect a Bangladeshi to admit it. It's like a judge taking a thief's words at face value :lol: and don't try to convince me I have seen it first hand. But let's not talk about illegal migration here, this thread is about your delusions about having a US base as a deterrent against India.

Karol Bagh too is infested with Bangladeshis.

Back
Top Bottom