What's new

US Military to Defeat Iran Military in Three weeks

What have the Mullahs done on their part to extent friendship to US & West? What was the need of the occupation of US embassy and taking US diplomats hostage in 1979 for 444 days.

Russia may try to pass some resolutions in UN, but other than that there will not much Russian involvement in the war.

1) In 1954 the Americans orchastrated a coup from that exact embassy and overthrew our govt and destroyed the revolution that we had at the time. Following those events, Mohamad Reza Shah was brought to power by the Americans. The Iranian students who took over the embassy didn't want a repeat of that scenario.

2) Since day 1 of the Iranian revolution, the Americans made it clear that they will not support Iran's new regime. Also, the history between Iran and the United States started in 1954 (see above). The Americans then continued to meddle in our affairs by supporting Mohamad Reza Shah and by creating the Savak (his secret police).

3) In your demented brain, how do you rationalize what you wrote? Why is it us Iranians who have to extend friendship when it's they who need to be doing it after they have shown decades of animosity to Iran, before and after the Islamic revolution?

4) In the early 2000's, Iran stopped ALL enrichment for TWO years as a sign of goodwill (meant that we pretty much gave up our rights under the NPT agreement to please the West). The Americans stayed on course and asked for me. The end result was that Khatami was ousted from power and the hard liners (Nejad's camp) were elected to power. Following the 9/11 events, Iranians from all over Iran held candle light vigils for the 9/11 victims. You didn't see this in Israel even. In Arab countries they were celebrating the events. What did the Americans do? They called Iran an "axis of evil" soon after. This also weakend the position of the reformists and legitimized the claims of the hardliners.

World Trade Center Vigil in Tehran at Best Iran Travel.com

5) You have shown yourself as quite the ignorant in this thread.

What have the Mullahs done on their part to extent friendship to US & West? What was the need of the occupation of US embassy and taking US diplomats hostage in 1979 for 444 days.

What has the US done on its part other than dictating what leader they should have?

In the past, the CIA has helped overthrow an ELECTED in favor of the Shah (who was a dictator).

1) In 1954 the Americans orchastrated a coup from that exact embassy and overthrew our govt and destroyed the revolution that we had at the time. Following those events, Mohamad Reza Shah was brought to power by the Americans. The Iranian students who took over the embassy didn't want a repeat of that scenario.

2) Since day 1 of the Iranian revolution, the Americans made it clear that they will not support Iran's new regime. Also, the history between Iran and the United States started in 1954 (see above). The Americans then continued to meddle in our affairs by supporting Mohamad Reza Shah and by creating the Savak (his secret police).

3) In your demented brain, how do you rationalize what you wrote? Why is it us Iranians who have to extend friendship when it's they who need to be doing it after they have shown decades of animosity to Iran, before and after the Islamic revolution?

4) In the early 2000's, Iran stopped ALL enrichment for TWO years as a sign of goodwill (meant that we pretty much gave up our rights under the NPT agreement to please the West). The Americans stayed on course and asked for me. The end result was that Khatami was ousted from power and the hard liners (Nejad's camp) were elected to power. Following the 9/11 events, Iranians from all over Iran held candle light vigils for the 9/11 victims. You didn't see this in Israel even. In Arab countries they were celebrating the events. What did the Americans do? They called Iran an "axis of evil" soon after. This also weakend the position of the reformists and legitimized the claims of the hardliners.

indians have a sick worshipping attitude to the white race. its because of colonial rule for 300 years. that is why they dont have an independent foreign policy like iran has.

but US will never attack iran, they will only threaten, they wont actually do it. even though US can completely destroy iran, iran can cause SIGNIFICANT damage to US allies in the middle east notably israel, UAE, saudi arabia, etc. the cost of going to war with iran is FAR FAR higher than iraq or afghanistan. any military that can retailate with significant strike power is not worth going to war over. iran's missile forces is too large and sophisticated. even with great air defences, the US allies cannot guarantee they wont suffer enormous damage.
if iran was easy to defeat with no damage to its allies, US would already have bombed iran years ago. any country with a powerful missile force can deter an attacker.

all you will get from the US will be threats and sanctions, but there wont be full scale war.

indians have a sick worshipping attitude to the white race. its because of colonial rule for 300 years. that is why they dont have an independent foreign policy like iran has.

but US will never attack iran, they will only threaten, they wont actually do it. even though US can completely destroy iran, iran can cause SIGNIFICANT damage to US allies in the middle east notably israel, UAE, saudi arabia, etc. the cost of going to war with iran is FAR FAR higher than iraq or afghanistan. any military that can retailate with significant strike power is not worth going to war over. iran's missile forces is too large and sophisticated. even with great air defences, the US allies cannot guarantee they wont suffer enormous damage.
if iran was easy to defeat with no damage to its allies, US would already have bombed iran years ago. any country with a powerful missile force can deter an attacker.

all you will get from the US will be threats and sanctions, but there wont be full scale war.

Iran will set the middle east on fire if the US dares attacks.

This is SAD. :confused:

Let us hope that Iran and USA manage to iron out their differences through diplomatic means.

Militarily speaking, Iran stands no chance against USA. CENTCOM assessment should not be taken lightly. However, this war will have consequences; loss of Iran will significantly weaken Islamic front and will leave too much power in the hands of some rich Arabs.

ill be happy if iran destroys little isreal i hope the arabs also see the opportunity and invade it and free palestine

They won't be need boots on the ground in Iran. They can just fly in and devastate the nation completely if they desire.

Aussies.........:lol:
yes and iran will just stand there and wont fight back

As i was time traveling i came across a parallel universe and met this beautiful family.

iran_israel_mini.jpg

Jewish birthday cake

2009_04_20_hitler_cake.jpg

we all like to have dreams so does this thread.

This is SAD. :confused:

Let us hope that Iran and USA manage to iron out their differences through diplomatic means.

Militarily speaking, Iran stands no chance against USA. CENTCOM assessment should not be taken lightly. However, this war will have consequences; loss of Iran will significantly weaken Islamic front and will leave too much power in the hands of some rich Arabs.

US will never allow that to happen. You have to understand the US policy in the middle east. They won't allow either Sunnis or Shias to completely overwhelm the other. Their interest lies in balancing Shia and Sunni influence while pretending to cover Sunni's back (as covering Arab's backs now). This is so that both Shias and Sunnis can be in covert war and exhaust themselves over time.

Recently, we saw how US worked for Iran's strategic interests while pretending to be friends with the foolish Arabs. Iraq is now Iran-friendly and Iran musters considerable influence over Iraq which was governed by a radical sunni terrorist Saddam once upon a time.

are you jewish? i said i hope iran destroys isreal and from your flags theirs USA you must be jew , PLUS IM TURK so i join my own countrys army if i need to

You can always join the Iranian military and help. :lol:

yes and iran will just stand there and wont fight back

Well, that is for everyone's guessing what'll happen after the first strike.

But seriously, I don't want to see another war and the world economy sent into the toilet "><

are you jewish? i said i hope iran destroys isreal and from your flags theirs USA you must be jew , PLUS IM TURK so i join my own countrys army if i need to

No.

USA can never defeat Iran. They already tried when they backed Saddam Hussein.

Even if it takes another 8 year war with massive causualties, Iran will be able to survive because it is self-sufficient in food and basic natural resources.

Besides, China and Russia would never let Iran go down.

B-2s might be stationed at Diego Garcia, but F-22s will be stationed very near to Iran, say Afghanistan or Iraq for SEAD missions, making way for strike aircraft like F-15s, F-18s or F-16s.

B-2 are stationed in Avino, Italy, and Missouri, USA.

B-52 Bombers are stationed in Diego Garcia

F-15, F-16, and F-22 Raptors will be stationed in Gulf States.

F-18 Hornets will be stationed on 2 or 3 Carrier Battle Groups.

US Forces are designed to dominate the battlefield against nations like China and Russia, Iran has no chance.

And besides there won't be a war.

USA has already committed to Afghanistan till 2024. Any attack on Iran, Iran will cause havoc in Afghanistan.

While American politicians are totally pro-Israel, American military generals are totally against the war with Iran as it will jepordize their mission in Afghanistan and the military needs a break after 10 years of constant war and Israel will never attack Iran without USA support.

So the whole notion of Israel-USA-Iran war is non-existant.

Covert operations, military sabotage, espionage, spy games, will the name of the game. Much like what happened with Cuba.

USA can never defeat Iran. They already tried when they backed Saddam Hussein.

Even if it takes another 8 year war with massive causualties, Iran will be able to survive because it is self-sufficient in food and basic natural resources.

Besides, China and Russia would never let Iran go down.

USA is not going to conquer Iran like Saddam wanted. They will bomb it from their air.

Just ask Germany or Japan, the might of US air power and the kind of damage it can inflict.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom