What's new

US man recovering after getting pig heart in world-first transplant

This heart transplant is a good move.

Kudos to the patient. Hopefully he live a good life.

What an Islamic language your mother has taught you. I applaud and I know why Pakistan is not developing. It is because people like you are its citizens. But you are a disgrace to the Muslims.

Better learn civility and talk later, idiot!!
And what did your mother teach you? Oh nothing but open defacation. When you come here and abuse Muslims don't expect Rose...we are Pakistani. We will tear you another one.

You want respect then give respect.

Regarding disgrace...the saffron *** bandits are the real disgrace. You are a disgrace after all you are Indian .

And what did your mother teach you? Oh nothing but open defacation. When you come here and abuse Muslims don't expect Rose...we are Pakistani. We will tear you another one.

You want respect then give respect.

Regarding disgrace...the saffron *** bandits are the real disgrace. You are a disgrace after all you are Indian .
Is this one of those compare Bangladesh to Pakistan talks again?

Bangladesh is no where near Pakistan.

Pakistan should be competing with Malaysia, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, and South Korea.

Bangladesh is an LDC = Least Developed Country.

Is this one of those compare Bangladesh to Pakistan talks again?

Bangladesh is no where near Pakistan.

Pakistan should be competing with Malaysia, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, and South Korea.

Bangladesh is an LDC = Least Developed Country.
He is Indian

A person has the freedom to choose a religion and no person has a right to criticize others for adhering to other faction of a religion or another religion.

Muslims have been unable to develop their respective societies but are keen on watching what other people do or do not.
Almighty is Just and unparalleled the domain. (Rahman) The most gracious, IS the master of all domains, Good or evil... so nothing beyond that... but here it stops... Words have weight, less weigh more... they move people and bring about change physical and abstract... as simple as saying do your thing and you following suite. Your words and actions describe you and your domain, your relations and the way you deal with them ... such as your parents, siblings and posterity. It could all be meaningless... should "you" choose! So, tell me how a lost soul gets his/her meaning.
Words and actions!

Are Muslims the agents permitted by Allah to do so? Everyone must stick to himself and should not watch what others do. It is infringement with the human rights. Muslims deny other people&s rights. The world is a pluralistic society.
Creator's domain is gracious. But Islam is forthright! It has the agency! It is the Hizb of Almighty... Islam is and will remain forthright, irrespective of The Muslim... who is, as the rest circumspect.
Muslim(The one who submitted) is therefore the rightful heir... to follow the constitution of the Almighty.

What right do we have to watch others? Who gave this right to us?
Others? A road missing a bridge... you a primary witness... a car speeding towards it all aloof... should you atleast tell him the bridge is out?
Judgement call?
It is!!!

Hi,

How many muslims on this forum would allow a pig heart transplant to them or accept it for their parents or other family members---?

Hi,

How many muslims on this forum would allow a pig heart transplant to them or accept it for their parents or other family members---?

If I needed this to save my life or the life of one of my loved ones, I will do it. I don't think it's haram actually.

I have seen videos of people who literally are connected to a battery and carry a bag around them likely using artificial heart and doing day to day exercise

Using a Pig's heart while it is remarkable but I think more can be done certainly a leap for scientific work

People are speculating with 3D printing it would be possible to replicate a organic heart one day , so we might just end up replicating a human heart

a) Cancer
b) Heart illnesses

*Uncontrolled Sugar accelerates heart illness (i.e Diabetes etc)

Are two largest groups of illnesses which shorten life spans due to sudden on set of the ailment

Last edited:
I have seen videos of people who literally are connected to a battery and carry a bag around them likely using artificial heart and doing day to day exercise

Using a Pig's heart while it is remarkable but I think more can be done certainly a leap for scientific work

People are speculating with 3D printing it would be possible to replicate a organic heart one day , so we might just end up replicating a human heart

a) Cancer
b) Heart illnesses

*Uncontrolled Sugar accelerates heart illness (i.e Diabetes etc)

Are two largest groups of illnesses which shorten life spans due to sudden on set of the ailment

I'm still iffy about a 3D printing heart. Not truly organic creation than a real heart. A pigs heart even a pig is like grown biologically and in my opinion more reliable than a 3D printed heart. I mean its like trying to 3D printed a child when you can rely more on a child being born from a fetus.

Others? A road missing a bridge... you a primary witness... a car speeding towards it all aloof... should you atleast tell him the bridge is out?
Judgement call?
It is!!!
A human is not a machine or a car. You are making very stupid comparison. Why ONLY the Muslims watch others what they are doing? Is it the business of the Muslims to watch others? Who permitted him to interfere with the matters of other people?

A Muslim or any other person has the obligation to correct himself and others is not his responsibility. It is interfering with the thinking of others.

A human is not a machine or a car. You are making very stupid comparison. Why ONLY the Muslims watch others what they are doing? Is it the business of the Muslims to watch others? Who permitted him to interfere with the matters of other people?

A Muslim or any other person has the obligation to correct himself and others is not his responsibility. It is interfering with the thinking of others.
It is as primal as that, a word, yes or no...
But I'm perplexed... your assumption that someone who needed direction was the car, that the bridge is out and not the person inside to avert a catastrophe.
Interference in thinking? Really? All human thought to this point in time, where we stand today, IS, a cumulative effort, on part of all of humanity that the forces of good were egged on, by word and/or actions.
The worst examples of humanity, of burning widows on pyres or cannibalism are past us... and don't assume for a minute that humans today are not capable of repeating the same!
Hitler spoke his word too... so does Modi or any wannabe in the future.

He has chosen pig knowing the fact that Americans would welcome it with open arms. I think that he has done it intentionally :lol:

Piggies of USA. Americans favor everything haram. They would have been disgusted if the Doctor chose a Sheep heart. :lol:

Please stop keeping this thread alive, i can't stop laughing
Ayotolahs are angered pig declared haram but now can replace human heart their theories are debunked by scientists

Back
Top Bottom