What's new

US man recovering after getting pig heart in world-first transplant

Idiot the great @Muhammed45, do not ever use medical treatment for DIABETES also. The medicines/ insulin are made of pig blood and something that I have no knowledge of.

Who cares even if you suffer. But you should thank pigs for kindly treating your diabetes. and giving you a longer life.

Thank you, dear pig babies!!!!!!!
@IbnAbdullah illustrated the Islamic point of view.

We were just having fun. Kudos

This is a pretty impressive tech and a new age where people don't have to wait for a donor when you have a farm with organs. Pigs or whatever you may think of it, they will save human lives.

What about the people who already have a pig's heart?

Like Shree Narendra Modi jee
NOW THIS HATRED HAS BEGUN TO LOOK LIKE FAKE. @padamchen

akshay-kumar-50rupaya-kat-overacting.gif

@StormBreaker you are been to logical for PDF standards, have you not notice the downfall of PDF in past years? from Moderators to TTA's ek se ek bar ker namuna mile ga lol
Yes,

That’s why I myself have lowered the standard of my postings as you may have noticed.

PDF is on ventilator, The new theme made it worse. People are forcefully spending time here to just have some 5-10 mins talk on issues just like me.

Speak for your ignorant self not others.
Ignorants like you bash a whole nation while having 0 knowledge.
Pig meat and Pig products such as leather is haram however pig heart valves, pig heart or any part of it used to save your life isn’t. In Islam even pig meat becomes halal if it’s life or death situation.
As for Abdus Salam he contributed a lot to the country but that doesn’t change the fact that he was a qadiyani. Qadiyanis are not Muslim and Pakistans constitution recognizes this. We can respect him for his contributions to the country but he’s a kaffir according to Islam.
Next time before your ignorant @ss tries calling a whole nation “morally fucked up” go search up online about westerners who come to Pakistan and what they say about our morals. Go search up western countries and you’ll see what “morally fucked up” truly means. Don’t talk for a whole nation when you’re a ignorant f@#k!

Brother, PDF is full of many delusional people and when you start speaking facts you end up getting banned by mods. No point in arguing with a ignorant you can’t win a argument against a ignorant. Let them stay in their fantasies and praise their daddy America.
The Quran forbids us to eat the meat if a pig specifically.
How do you make pig leather haram, unless you were thinking of eating it?

i

I am an imbecile but not as much as you are. Pakistani people should celebrate the occasion of a successful heart transplant by a medical doctor of the country, but, you are criticizing him.

No wonder, without any achievements the Muslim countries remain at the bottom of this earthly world, whereby Christians, Buddhists, Jewish, and even Hindus rule the world. And we are here to beg money from those piglands.

Are not you ashamed of your stance on the successful transplantation by a Muslim. No one knows, he may be nominated for a Nobel Prize once it is proved that the operation is fully successful.
His grouse is not about pigs. His apprehension is that the goras may not share the technology with others.

@TNT @Trango Towers @hussain0216

Allah has made everything and asked us to use everything for good and do not transgress. Eating of pig is haram, just like eating donkey or dog or cat, it doesn't mean anything else. Even one can eat pig if he is abt to die of hunger, its even ok if someone eats it by mistake. All the overseas Pakistanis would know we all have mistakenly eaten it.
I dont see Pakistanis calling this wrong, infact apart from one iranian idiot, all the Pakistanis are happy and celebrating it. Maybe this broke heart of many rats that wanted to make this as an excuse and make fun of Islam and general Pakistanis.

The story of abdus salam is different, i am amazed to see no one knows the truth and just jumping, even though everyone here claims to be a scholar.

Abdus salam has always been appreciated and celebrated, but the issue came when he indulged in religion. He demanded that Pak govt should take back decision of qadyani being declared as non Muslim and untill that is not done he will not come to Pakistan. This request of his was denied. He was a physicist and should not have indulged in religious politics, when he indulged, he was ridiculed.

The story of abdus salam is different, i am amazed to see no one knows the truth and just jumping, even though everyone here claims to be a scholar.

Abdus salam has always been appreciated and celebrated, but the issue came when he indulged in religion. He demanded that Pak govt should take back decision of qadyani being declared as non Muslim and untill that is not done he will not come to Pakistan. This request of his was denied. He was a physicist and should not have indulged in religious politics, when he indulged, he was ridiculed.
"Christianity can be taxonomically divided into six main groups: the Church of the East, Oriental Orthodoxy, Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, and Restorationism".

The above are a few words on many factions of Christianity. No faction ridicules other factions and the reality is only Allah knows better who is a true Christian and who is not. Even with these divisions, the Christian world is at the top of industrial and economic developments.

On the contrary, Muslims divide themselves by ridiculing other factions. Let us understand that only Allah knows better. Why the earthly humans should bicker on act like something that they were not given permission to do?

The question is why should it hurt me if someone is a Sunni, Shia, Hanafi, Qadiani or a Ahmadi. Only Allah has the authority to decide who is a good Muslim and who is not. Humans should not take things in their hands.

"Christianity can be taxonomically divided into six main groups: the Church of the East, Oriental Orthodoxy, Eastern Orthodoxy, Roman Catholicism, Protestantism, and Restorationism".

The above are a few words on many factions of Christianity. No faction ridicules other factions and the reality is only Allah knows better who is a true Christian and who is not. Even with these divisions, the Christian world is at the top of industrial and economic developments.

On the contrary, Muslims divide themselves by ridiculing other factions. Let us understand that only Allah knows better. Why the earthly humans should bicker on act like something that they were not given permission to do?

The question is why should it hurt me if someone is a Sunni, Shia, Hanafi, Qadiani or a Ahmadi. Only Allah has the authority to decide who is a good Muslim and who is not. Humans should not take things in their hands.

So according to ur logic, humams should not say anything about anyone calling themselves hindu or Muslim or qadyani or jew?? Ur logic is if a hindu worshipping an idol calls himself muslim then let it be because Allah will decide? Ofcourse Allah will decide but Allah have given u brains and a book, with clear definition. Go to israel and call urself a jew and see what happens to u. Your logic is stupid. You cannot just take over identity of a group, Islam is very clearly defined and if someone doesn't abide to those boundaries then dont call urself a muslim.
Abdusalam was respected but why does a physicist have to indulge in religious politics? What right he has to demand the country change its Constitution???? Couldn't he just keep his religious views to himself and only be a physicist???
Also u need to study history and read about the hatred between Christian sects, its so easy to blame muslims when u dont know history.

i

I am an imbecile but not as much as you are. Pakistani people should celebrate the occasion of a successful heart transplant by a medical doctor of the country, but, you are criticizing him.

No wonder, without any achievements the Muslim countries remain at the bottom of this earthly world, whereby Christians, Buddhists, Jewish, and even Hindus rule the world. And we are here to beg money from those piglands.

Are not you ashamed of your stance on the successful transplantation by a Muslim. No one knows, he may be nominated for a Nobel Prize once it is proved that the operation is fully successful.
Abay gandoo.
The women of your home still poop with their asses in the open with your neighbours staring at them and you talk progress.
You drink cow urine ans you talk progress
You are the largest recipients of aid and you talk progress
Pakistan was carved out of India and you talk progress
China just took your land and you talk shit.

Gamdoos are gandoos and you Indians are the best gandoos

So according to ur logic, humams should not say anything about anyone calling themselves hindu or Muslim or qadyani or jew?? Ur logic is if a hindu worshipping an idol calls himself muslim then let it be because Allah will decide? Ofcourse Allah will decide but Allah have given u brains and a book, with clear definition. Go to israel and call urself a jew and see what happens to u. Your logic is stupid. You cannot just take over identity of a group, Islam is very clearly defined and if someone doesn't abide to those boundaries then dont call urself a muslim.
Abdusalam was respected but why does a physicist have to indulge in religious politics? What right he has to demand the country change its Constitution???? Couldn't he just keep his religious views to himself and only be a physicist???
Also u need to study history and read about the hatred between Christian sects, its so easy to blame muslims when u dont know history.
A person has the freedom to choose a religion and no person has a right to criticize others for adhering to other faction of a religion or another religion.

Muslims have been unable to develop their respective societies but are keen on watching what other people do or do not.

Are Muslims the agents permitted by Allah to do so? Everyone must stick to himself and should not watch what others do. It is infringement with the human rights. Muslims deny other people&s rights. The world is a pluralistic society. What right do we have to watch others? Who gave this right to us?

Abay gandoo.
The women of your home still poop with their asses in the open with your neighbours staring at them and you talk progress.
You drink cow urine ans you talk progress
You are the largest recipients of aid and you talk progress
Pakistan was carved out of India and you talk progress
China just took your land and you talk shit.

Gamdoos are gandoos and you Indians are the best gandoos
What an Islamic language your mother has taught you. I applaud and I know why Pakistan is not developing. It is because people like you are its citizens. But you are a disgrace to the Muslims.

Better learn civility and talk later, idiot!!

Back
Top Bottom