What's new

US man recovering after getting pig heart in world-first transplant

A person has the freedom to choose a religion and no person has a right to criticize others for adhering to other faction of a religion or another religion.

Muslims have been unable to develop their respective societies but are keen on watching what other people do or do not.

Are Muslims the agents permitted by Allah to do so? Everyone must stick to himself and should not watch what others do. It is infringement with the human rights. Muslims deny other people&s rights. The world is a pluralistic society. What right do we have to watch others? Who gave this right to us?

Yes i agree with that, everyone is free to choose any religion or sect but one should also not hijack the identity of another. No one blamed abdus salam for anything, infact no one knew he is a qadyani but the issue went mainstream when he demanded govt of Pakistan to change Constitution and remove qadyani as non muslim or else he ll never set foot in Pakistan. It was this involvement in religious politics that tainted his name. People without knowing facts jump on abdus salam issue as if he was a genius physicist n ppl hated him for just being qadyani, that is wrong.

Yes,

That’s why I myself have lowered the standard of my postings as you may have noticed.

PDF is on ventilator, The new theme made it worse. People are forcefully spending time here to just have some 5-10 mins talk on issues just like me.

Yep, its almost like you are forced to believe/follow what Mods say or they will either ban you or harass you... certain people get free pass from insulting others but when you say something against certain people every mod become active and your posts will be deleted etc.

Even in pure defense matters, you visit the threads everyone has become so arrogant as soon as you disagree with them they will come at you with personal attacks.

Yep, its almost like you are forced to believe/follow what Mods say or they will either ban you or harass you... certain people get free pass from insulting others but when you say something against certain people every mod become active and your posts will be deleted etc.

Even in pure defense matters, you visit the threads everyone has become so arrogant as soon as you disagree with them they will come at you with personal attacks.
:close_tema:

I'm still iffy about a 3D printing heart. Not truly organic creation than a real heart. A pigs heart even a pig is like grown biologically and in my opinion more reliable than a 3D printed heart. I mean its like trying to 3D printed a child when you can rely more on a child being born from a fetus.

Heart is a muscle, people are already researching organic material 3D printing
Heart copy is grown from own cells of a person , they are now trying to get the heart to beat

Technology may mature in next 10-15 years to 20 years

Last edited:
Yes i agree with that, everyone is free to choose any religion or sect but one should also not hijack the identity of another. No one blamed abdus salam for anything, infact no one knew he is a qadyani but the issue went mainstream when he demanded govt of Pakistan to change Constitution and remove qadyani as non muslim or else he ll never set foot in Pakistan. It was this involvement in religious politics that tainted his name. People without knowing facts jump on abdus salam issue as if he was a genius physicist n ppl hated him for just being qadyani, that is wrong.
No one hijacks others’ identity. Mormons, Catholics, Protestants or Orthodox do not steal identity from each other and no follower starts fighting with swords or goes to a Court of Justice to upheld the opinion of other groups.
Why should only Muslims do these things? Why should Muslims behave irrationally? Is there anything special about our religion? Is not it just another religion among many religions! Each believer tends to think his own religion is superior and behave irrationally. Sunni Muslims should rather call themselves Wahabis.

Heart is a muscle, people are already researching organic material 3D printing
Heart copy is grown from own cells of a person , they are now trying to get the heart to beat

Technology may mature in next 10-15 years to 20 years

I be curious how they get the heart to beat without an external power of some unless they can use the body's own energy generated.

Well the current heart , beats as it gets a electrical impulse from sinus node or some technical term like that Provided they make a clone heart , plugging that into body , the electrical impulse should work

hb7_heartelectricalthu_jpg.jpg

The main thing to duplicate is the nerves , the heart being a muscle will contract and expand as a by birth heart

But obviously scientist are working on this. Researchers are using Stem Cells , to genetically program 1 cell to grow into a fully functional heart

In the future

• If the Heart Part is replaced at age 40 technically it is possible to prolong your life 10%

Well the current heart , beats as it gets a electrical impulse from sinus node or some technical term like that Provided they make a clone heart , plugging that into body , the electrical impulse should work

hb7_heartelectricalthu_jpg.jpg

The main thing to duplicate is the nerves , the heart being a muscle will contract and expand as a by birth heart

But obviously scientist are working on this

In the future
  • If the Heart Part is replaced at age 40 technically it is possible to prolong your life 10%

Well hope it works. In the future pig organs as well as 3D printed helps replace all those organs needed for transplant. It will be a race to get there first.

No one hijacks others’ identity. Mormons, Catholics, Protestants or Orthodox do not steal identity from each other and no follower starts fighting with swords or goes to a Court of Justice to upheld the opinion of other groups.
Why should only Muslims do these things? Why should Muslims behave irrationally? Is there anything special about our religion? Is not it just another religion among many religions! Each believer tends to think his own religion is superior and behave irrationally. Sunni Muslims should rather call themselves Wahabis.
It is quite apparent that You understand the power of word and use the same to compel others! just fine...
it is your rejection of the same to others, or Muslims specifically that is disconcerting... you proceed with diverging views and philosophies but not their origin... evidently... Mormons, Catholics and Orthodox Christianity had an origin which resulted in it's adherents... And, none reached this age unscathed from persecution... How did Mormons end up in Utah of all places?

It is your prerogative to continue onwards with a fallacy... each one of course has an opinion and they're entitled to it... but not everyone has The Truth... and remember Truth will always be adamant... It cannot claim to be "The Truth" if it mixes, dilutes or considers everyone or everything else on the same footing... same pedestal.
Besides, Islam has such tightrope to walk on and such pronounced barriers that you must keep faith to stay in!
And that We the Muslims believe in the eternal justice and judgment... where Muslims and the rest are all judged equally!!!

It is only a belief if you accept it's veracity... Is there another way to be faithful?

Last edited:
Wow, poor Mullahs are getting a bashing even here and they don't even know about this.

It seems like the people on this forum hate Mullahs even if they fart wrong themselves :yahoo:

I wonder where the mod is who was yapping about respect and all that stuff for Qadyanis hehe

Back
Top Bottom