What's new

US makes it very clear - Will not share sensitive defence tech with India if S-400 is signed

Trump is dictating others with empty pocket, he is going no where. Modi is on the fence and he will be on the fence as long as he is the PM.

If India dumps Russia for USA, then they are the dumbest creature on this planet.

Status quo is the best choice for all the countries in this region, except for USA.

There are sometime you can’t buy with money or even u can buy it, the price will be out of Indian reach becos the seller knows you can’t build one.

India will always be at the mercy of others with the buying mentality.
when modi met Putin in sochi, it was a classic "look whose come crawling back" moment. I highly doubt Russia would give anything it considers as sensitive technology. modi went to meet Putin with american jizz in his bunghole leaking down his dhotti, there is no way for Putin to know if india would remain as an obedient and faithful little b!tch or would she cheat AGAIN by jumping back in the bed with america for another cream pie after receiving the S400s.

Last edited:
it is too late for america to do anything against us or any of our weapons programs including nuclear.

Oh really?
No wonder you lot are suffering because America hasn't provided any spare parts for F-16s.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...nd-china-after-us-military-aid-freeze.541685/

A majority of your weapon systems are American and you say they can't hurt you.
You lot still want to buy Cobras and even the T-129 has the all crucial turboshaft originating from USA, your C-130s are getting upgraded by the americans.
Literally it seems like the americans can arm twist you anytime they want.

And Turkey uses the S400 as a symbolic leverage against the u.s. to indicate that it can leave nato.

Really?
A country will waste $2.5 billion just for symbolism.
Dude you are trying way too hard to avoid accepting the truth.

And do entertain us as to why the chinese too are buying the S-400s?
They face a far more multivariate threat that not even the Turks face and they think the S-400 is a good system but clearly china is just bluffing....... against whom.....only the pakistanis know.

and interesting you mention Turkey, practical example was Turkey shooting down a Russian plane while it was flying under the so called cover of the S400. the Russian pilot died! What are you gonna say now? That the Turks forewarned Russia this time? :lol: its a bluffing tool, nothing more. It's a feel good bluffing tool only good for making money...nothing more.

WTF are you even talking about?
At this point you are so much in denial that you are either lying or you're just interpreting the information differently.

No, the Su-24 was not flying under the S-400 cover.
It was in fact infringing on Turkish airspace.
Russians brought S-400s into Syria only after the Su-24 was shot down, i.e. the very first deployment of the system in Syria.

I think it'll do you good if you just accept the truth and move on.

There are sometime you can’t buy with money or even u can buy it, the price will be out of Indian reach becos the seller knows you can’t build one.

India will always be at the mercy of others with the buying mentality.

Is that so?
Why is china like India buying the S-400s again?
By your logic, it must be because Russia knows China cannot build one, right?

As for, "India can't build one":
S-400 is a stopgap until our own BMD is ready for induction, which btw has had exceptional success at intercepting during tests.

@cyclops,

Oh really?
No wonder you lot are suffering because America hasn't provided any spare parts for F-16s.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...nd-china-after-us-military-aid-freeze.541685/
You do know that we are able to overhaul F16s even prior to 911, right? You really don't need to lactate over our F16s because whatever little shortfall there was has been taken care of Turkey with ToT. And wake up and smell the coffee, F16 is NOT our backbone, JF17s which will be touching 200 in numbers by the end of this year. And I don't need to explain how robust that fighter is.

You lot still want to buy Cobras and even the T-129 has the all crucial turboshaft originating from USA, your C-130s are getting upgraded by the americans.

once again your wrong. Most of our cutting edge missiles are Chinese now or locally made. Whatever american equipment we do have like the cobras, the C130s, the sidewinders and now the aim120Cs, we've successfully been able to maintain them all these years in spite of american sanctions throughout the nineties. Not a big problem for us, not by a long shot.

Really?

wouldn't be the first time india did something so stupid. after all, india did spend far more on dead programs like tej@ss only to turn around and buy the french rafales. you spent billions trying to build a tank only to turn around and buy t90s.

Chinese are masters at reverse engineering, they will do just that and further improve it. Simple as that...and the Russians know that and are apparently fine with it.

They face a far more multivariate threat that not even the Turks face and they think the S-400 is a good system but clearly china is just bluffing....... against whom.....only the pakistanis know.
well go right on ahead and buy it. your technological base is not even remotely close to that of China's or even Turkey's...they can take the S400s and build more weapon systems based on that tech. Your just gonna take it and let sit in the deserts getting jammed by us and getting rusted. so knock yourself out. :enjoy:

At this point you are so much in denial that you are either lying or you're just interpreting the information differently. No, the Su-24 was not flying under the S-400 cover.
Russians brought S-400s into Syria only after the Su-24 was shot down, i.e. the very first deployment of the system in Syria.
:lol: of course you were there aye? You do know that Russia brought the S400s there way before it declared it, right? That's old news... do you at least agree that Russia had the S300s there? Or is that also throwing you into denial? Both S300s and S400s can provide deep cover deep inside Turkish airspace and yet, the Russian plane still got shot down. Would love to hear your wild excuse on this one. 8-)

Oh I have accepted the truth that these are just good for nothing "false sense of security" systems, the best defence is a ruthless offence. apparently you'd prefer the false sense of security over actual security. Good luck with that...:enjoy:

Last edited:
S-400 is a stopgap until our own BMD is ready for induction, which btw has had exceptional success at intercepting during tests.
your so called bmd is built on using 50 era archaic technology where it could only intercept scud type missiles and that too, used doctored tests. Don't hold your breath on it.

You do know that we are able to overhaul F16s even prior to 911, right? You really don't need to lactate over our F16s because whatever little shortfall there was has been taken care of Turkey with ToT. And wake up and smell the coffee, F16 is NOT our backbone, JF17s which will be touching 200 in numbers by the end of this year. And I don't need to explain how robust that fighter is.

once again your wrong. Most of our cutting edge missiles are Chinese now or locally made. Whatever american equipment we do have like the cobras, the C130s, the sidewinders and now the aim120Cs, we've successfully been able to maintain them all these years in spite of American

Sure you can overhaul F-16 with the help of 3rd parties but it won't be the same as when americans themselves do it.

As confirmed by your defence minister, Khurram Dastgir Khan,

The backbone of the Pakistan air force currently consists of F-16 jets made by Lockheed Martin of the US, although Mr Khan said Islamabad had not received spare parts from the US for several years.

“We are using our own ingenuity and using other sources to keep the fleet up in the air,” he said. “It has been very difficult.”

You are delusional if you think JF-17 is as good as F-16's newer blocks.

Really?
200????

It was 100 only in december last year.
So 100 JF-17s in 2018 alone.
Yaar itna bhi mat pheko.

Everything has a shelf life and if you were truly able to seamlessly maintain your weapon systems your defence minister wouldn't have made the above statement.
Pakistan is still quite dependent on USA, that's just fact.

Pakistan is always dependent on someone, earlier it was USA and now it is China.

wouldn't be the first time india did something so stupid. after all, india did spend far more on dead programs like tej@ss only to turn around and buy the french rafales.

How typical, didn't even bother checking your facts.
That is how much Turkey spent.

And by your definition both the Turks and Chinese are stupid since they are spending billions on S-400s

No wonder IAF has committed to 324 Tejas.
https://quwa.org/2018/03/20/indian-air-force-commits-to-procure-a-total-of-324-hal-tejas-fighters/

Chinese are masters at reverse engineering, they will do just that and further improve it. Simple as that...and the Russians know that and are apparently fine with it.

Oh sure and pigs can fly and monkeys will rule the world.

The Chinese are so good at reverse engineering that majority of their reverse engineered stuff has critical subsystems all from Russia, or that they are so good at it that they are buying Su-35s when they "have J-20s".

Everyone can see at this point that you are just making excuses to save face.

well go right on ahead and buy it. your technological base is not even remotely close to that of China's or even Turkey's...they can take the S400s and build more weapon systems based on that tech. Your just gonna take it and let sit in the deserts getting jammed by us and getting rusted. so knock yourself out. :enjoy:

Says you.

Now we know you are in denial about India's capabilities.

As for Turkey, clearly they can make ABMs like that of Russia or USA in no time after all, the only modern SAM they have developed as of now is the SRSAM Hisar.

As for S-400s being jammed.
Russians only in their tests alone can jam S-400s better than Pakistan's actual ew capabilities.
S-400 Systems Annihilate Targets in Conditions of Electronic Jamming

of course you were there aye? You do know that Russia brought the S400s there way before it declared it, right? That's old news... do you at least agree that Russia had the S300s there? Or is that also throwing you into denial? Both S300s and S400s can provide deep cover deep inside Turkish airspace and yet, the Russian plane still got shot down. Would love to hear your wild excuse on this one

Lololol, that's it, that's the best you can do?
Vomit hypotheticals.

Proof baby, where's your proof?

Or is it just opinions and make believe you can peddle.

I gave you a Russian source and you did what now......?

Oh I have accepted the truth that these are just good for nothing "false sense of security" systems, the best defence is a ruthless offence. apparently you'd prefer the false sense of security over actual security. Good luck with that

You have accepted the truth actually, you won't say it in front of us Indians but deep down you already know the S-400s are a scary @$$ weapon system.
Both your all weather pharends are buying it and your enemy too what can confirm its capabilities more than that.

But stay in denial, at best it ONLY helps you sleep better at night, won't really prevent your forces from being downed by it, but at least you can sleep better, for now.

your so called bmd is built on using 50 era archaic technology where it could only intercept scud type missiles and that too, used doctored tests. Don't hold your breath on it.

Technically all bmd tests of all countries are "doctored" doesn't mean they can't engage real targets in real life situations but I understand your butthurt.:D

Really? I didn't know ABM systems used high tech IR-SEEKERS and also didn't knew Scuds had a range of 2000-5000km.

“PDV (Prithvi Defense Vehicle) mission is for engaging the targets in the exo-atmosphere region at an altitude above 50 kilometers (around 31 miles) of earth’s atmosphere. Both, the PDV interceptor and the two-stage target missile, were successfully engaged,” the official told local media.

The target mimicking an incoming ballistic missile was launched from an Indian warship in the Bay of Bengal located over 2,000 kilometers distant from the interceptor launch site on Abdul Kalam Island

Your jealousy is so thick I can see it on my screen.:flame:

Last edited:
Its diplomacy ppl,,,,ofcurse US will be sour if we buy Russian,,,now if they dont want us to buy s400 then its upto thm to provide othr options to us.dont think they will share any critical tech with us ever so thm saying it loud dont have any value.
Niw what else can they offer,,,hmm probably help securing UNSC seat or othr such stuff,,well lets see

@cyclops,
Sure you can overhaul F-16 with the help of 3rd parties but it won't be the same as when americans themselves do it.

As confirmed by your defence minister, Khurram Dastgir Khan,

The backbone of the Pakistan air force currently consists of F-16 jets made by Lockheed Martin of the US, although Mr Khan said Islamabad had not received spare parts from the US for several years.

“We are using our own ingenuity and using other sources to keep the fleet up in the air,” he said. “It has been very difficult.”

well what the heck did you expect him to say? That we've violated all the clauses of the purchase agreement and decompiled the code??? Of course he will say that "it's been difficult", he's not gonna jump up and down saying we've figured everything out, duh!:lol:

You are delusional if you think JF-17 is as good as F-16's newer blocks.
its not your place to believe or disbelieve. But suffice it to say, when the Thunder first came out, it was always 90% as capable as the F16A. That was 16 years ago and has gone through a vast array of upgrades one one after another. If you take into account the opinions of the pilots who've flown the blk52 and the latest Thunder in service, they will tell you that they near equals. now if that results in your butthurt then apply burnol liberally and go back to watching door darshan samachar where america is begging india for the tej@ss. :enjoy:
Really?
200????

It was 100 only in december last year.
So 100 JF-17s in 2018 alone.
Yaar itna bhi mat pheko.
It's at 150 now... 8-)
742.jpg

Everything has a shelf life and if you were truly able to seamlessly maintain your weapon systems your defence minister wouldn't have made the above statement.
Pakistan is still quite dependent on USA, that's just fact.
by the time the shelf lives are nearing the end, we'll have more than enough Chinese replacements so no worries there. agay bol!

Pakistan is always dependent on someone, earlier it was USA and now it is China.
uhm, your dependant on Russia, France and now the u.s. as well. agay bol!

How typical, didn't even bother checking your facts.
That is how much Turkey spent. And by your definition both the Turks and Chinese are stupid since they are spending billions on S-400s.
I'm not gonna bother repeating myself if you didn't even bother to read what I wrote so go back and read it once the pulsating butthurt sizzles down a bit. agay bol!

No wonder IAF has committed to 324 Tejas.
https://quwa.org/2018/03/20/indian-air-force-commits-to-procure-a-total-of-324-hal-tejas-fighters/

aho, with a list of changes a hundred miles long. we'll see of dodo can even meet those requirements. agay bol!

Oh sure and pigs can fly and monkeys will rule the world.
Everyone can see at this point that you are just making excuses to save face.

that rolla of yours made no sense so ignoring your rant. agay bol!

Says you.

Now we know you are in denial about India's capabilities.

As for S-400s being jammed.
Russians only in their tests alone can jam S-400s better than Pakistan's actual ew capabilities.
S-400 Systems Annihilate Targets in Conditions of Electronic Jamming

Lololol, that's it, that's the best you can do?
Vomit hypotheticals.

Proof baby, where's your proof?

Or is it just opinions and make believe you can peddle.

americans don't trust the Russians won't risk sending in multi million dollar planes unless they were sure that the S400s have been blinded. now if you think america isn't capable of jamming the S400 radars then hats off to your ignorance. and you should know loud and clear that the jamming capabilities we've received from China are just as advanced as the u.s. if not more. fikar na kar, you won't be able to ground our Air Force nor be able to use S400s against them. 8-) agay bol!

I gave you a Russian source and you did what now......?

You have accepted the truth actually, you won't say it in front of us Indians but deep down you already know the S-400s are a scary *** weapon system.
Both your all weather pharends are buying it and your enemy too what can confirm its capabilities more than that
read above very cheerfully and carefully and then celebrate, your S300s and S400s have been repeatedly humiliated time and time again. did it ever occur to you that Turkey is just using the S400s as leverage against the u.s. and China knows that even though it's not effective against the u.s. they just wanna reverse engineer and then build upon it? they aren't gonna sit it in the desert and let it rot like india will. agay bol!

But stay in denial, at best it ONLY helps you sleep better at night, won't really prevent your forces from being downed by it, but at least you can sleep better, for now.

well I'll take the liberty to ruin your sleep... india, even with the S400s, if it ever even gets them, has nothing that can stop MIRVs. 8-)

Technically all bmd tests of all countries are "doctored" doesn't mean they can't engage real targets in real life situations but I understand your butthurt.:D

Really? I didn't know Scuds had a range of 2000-5000km.

“PDV (Prithvi Defense Vehicle) mission is for engaging the targets in the exo-atmosphere region at an altitude above 50 kilometers (around 31 miles) of earth’s atmosphere. Both, the PDV interceptor and the two-stage target missile, were successfully engaged,” the official told local media.

The target mimicking an incoming ballistic missile was launched from an Indian warship in the Bay of Bengal located over 2,000 kilometers distant from the interceptor launch site on Abdul Kalam Island

you know that no one here takes indian tabloid news and what they barf out seriously, don't you? And sure, the the range of scud type missiles can be extended. Saddam did it, iran did it. its still a slow, archaic missile, much like tnt pirthivi.

Your jealousy is so thick I can see it on my screen
Not at all, in fact, I'm having loads of fun at your expense just watching you and your types jump and down screaming with butthurt trying to prove otherwise when I rub into your faces how india is just another no body with an extreme inferiority complex...:rofl:

Last edited:
USA is not even in top three of arms exporters to India

Israel France and Russia are far more vital.

USA better tread carefully

Otherwise they can go back to Pakistan as their key ally In south Asia.

That would be hilarious

You talk like you are making decisions in New Delhi. Sadly you would probably make better decisions..

Regarding Pakistan.....I think Pakistan has had enough and want no more. All yours

Oh really?

Really?

At this point you are so much in denial that you are either lying or you're just interpreting the information differently.

No, the Su-24 was not flying under the S-400 cover.

Is that so?
Why is china like India buying the S-400s again?
By your logic, it must be because Russia knows China cannot build one, right?

Dude, you just need to take a cursory glance at this thread and you will know what kind of a bat-shit crazy turd you have been dealing with
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-using-thermal-suits-to-dodge-night-vision-devices.560126/

Last edited:
well what the heck did you expect him to say? That we've violated all the clauses of the purchase agreement and decompiled the code??? Of course he will say that "it's been difficult", he's not gonna jump up and down saying we've figured everything out, duh!:lol:

LOLOLOL Pakistanis decompiled the code....??

Nice attempt at verbal gymnastics.

Let me just stop you right there as you shamelessly mentally masturbate, no one wants to see that.

USA in fact allowed Turkey to be a third party and provide the MLU to you lot, you didn't defy USA like you're pretending you did.

All such american weapons purchases comes with a shit ton of strings attached and it is all specified in the agreement that you sign that you can't do what you want with the said systems arbitrarily.
http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article3004.html
That's right, you still need to go to daddy.

Forget something as important as mid life upgrades to another country, Turkey has to ask permission from the US to even train their F-16 pilots through PAF, which btw the proposal was rejected and the dabang pakistanis and turks had to sit back down into their seats like good little boys.
https://www.turkishminute.com/2017/...on-to-use-pakistani-pilots-for-f-16-training/

Which means your defence minister was not lying, he was just being frank.

I mean anyone can fact check you at the drop of a hat, why are you even trying to lie dude?

Lol, anymore opinions and lies you want to peddle off as facts?

its not your place to believe or disbelieve. But suffice it to say, when the Thunder first came out, it was always 90% as capable as the F16A. That was 16 years ago and has gone through a vast array of upgrades one one after another. If you take into account the opinions of the pilots who've flown the blk52 and the latest Thunder in service, they will tell you that they near equals. now if that results in your butthurt then apply burnol liberally and go back to watching door darshan samachar where america is begging india for the tej@ss.

Yawn, more opinions, unprovable anecdotes, conjectures and hearsay.
No sane person is going to believe rumours emanating from an internet forum which you fanboys have regurgitated and then recycled so many times that JF-17 has now become equal to the F-16 Block 52s,:o: heavens only know what it'll beat tomorrow.

But keep believing that nonsense.

If the JF-17 was truly better than F-16, PAF would have said it already, seeing as they don't miss a chance to boast about the littlest of things.

It's at 150 now.

Lolol, I've seen that thread no one believes that nonsense.
Where is the official statement?
You made it when you built the 100th JF-17 you must have one now?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/150th-jf-17-rolls-out-of-pac.553169/page-8

50 fighter aircrafts in 3 months and 100 in one year.
Aapke china chacha ki ootni aukat nahi hogi, aap toh fir bhi bache ho.

Therefore, phekna hain toh aisa pheko ke koi catch bhi kar sake.

by the time the shelf lives are nearing the end, we'll have more than enough Chinese replacements so no worries there. agay bol!

That's excellent, congratulations, pray tell, will those chinese replacement SD-10s fly on the F-16?

uhm, your dependant on Russia, France and now the u.s. as well. agay bol!

Nice try but not the same.
We are now designing and building our own submarines, fighters, missiles, ships and everything else in between.
We will eventually be self sufficient like we have become in many other endeavours, i.e. we actually got something out of being dependent on these countries.

Pakistan on the other hand is truly dependent on other countries, you lot have little to nil R&D capability and aren't even trying to be self sufficient.

For example, what critical subsystems do you even make in the JF-17 that is of pakistani origin? Hell, do you even have any plans to integrate a pakistani subsystem in the upcoming block 3? At this juncture it is a joint venture in name only.

Tejas for example has a multitude of Indian subsystems and it'll further get even more Indian in the coming iterations.
Su-30MKI has more Indian components in it than there are pakistani subsystems in the JF-17 and the MKI is not even Indian.

I'm not gonna bother repeating myself if you didn't even bother to read what I wrote so go back and read it once the pulsating butthurt sizzles down a bit. agay bol

I did read it and it was a strawman argument which you still haven't answered or provided a proof to back your imaginary claims.

aho, with a list of changes a hundred miles long. we'll see of dodo can even meet those requirements. agay bol!

They will like they always do and you lot will like you always do won't be in that thread.

americans don't trust the Russians won't risk sending in multi million dollar planes unless they were sure that the S400s have been blinded. now if you think america isn't capable of jamming the S400 radars then hats off to your ignorance. and you should know loud and clear that the jamming capabilities we've received from China are just as advanced as the u.s. if not more. fikar na kar, you won't be able to ground our Air Force nor be able to use S400s against them. 8-) agay bol!

Lol, now suddenly pakistanis think they can match American capabilities with chinese systems, what a joke.

More imaginary capabilities.
Pray tell what Chinese EW systems you have purchased that can jam S-400s?

Fikar?
If PAF thinks like you, the aerial war will end with PAF fighters being swatted out of the sky.

read above very cheerfully and carefully and then celebrate, your S300s and S400s have been repeatedly humiliated time and time again. did it ever occur to you that Turkey is just using the S400s as leverage against the u.s. and China knows that even though it's not effective against the u.s. they just wanna reverse engineer and then build upon it? they aren't gonna sit it in the desert and let it rot like india will. agay bol!

Did it occur to you that your ripostes are just opinions and make believe and that you have no proof?

Again, you are not america, you can desperately hope you are, but you aren't, so thinking that you can emulate them is a folly.

Come back with PROOF.

well I'll take the liberty to ruin your sleep... india, even with the S400s, if it ever even gets them, has nothing that can stop MIRVs. 8-)

Maybe , maybe not.

I'll call that and then raise you another one, we will have a BMD while you don't that means in a nuclear exchange we might get hit a few times but you will definitely not survive seeing as you have nothing to defend yourself with.

you know that no one here takes indian tabloid news and what they barf out seriously, don't you? And sure, the the range of scud type missiles can be extended. Saddam did it, iran did it. its still a slow, archaic missile, much like tnt pirthivi.

Ahh, the classic, "I am not going to believe a source because it doesn't conform to my confirmation bias, waaaaah".
PDV was developed specifically to target exo atmospheric threats which means the targets have to have a range of over 2000km.

Didn't know Saddam could make Scuds travel upto 2000km.
Another knowledge jewel from a pakistani, I will keep it safe.

Not at all, in fact, I'm having loads of fun at your expense just watching you and your types jump and down screaming with butthurt trying to prove otherwise when I rub into your faces how india is just another no body with an extreme inferiority complex..

Are you now?
We have the S-400 your closest allies have the S-400s but we have the inferiority complex not the envious little nation which doesn't?
Makes soooooo much sense.
I guess you can't help it, internet victories is all you lot have at this point.

Dude, you just need to take a cursory glance at this thread and you will know what kind of a bat-shit crazy turd you have been dealing with
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-using-thermal-suits-to-dodge-night-vision-devices.560126/

Yikes.:fie:

Probably a 16 year old, finally hit puberty and does not where to put it.
Probably thinks he's defending his country from the evil hindoo.
LOL, he'll eventually grow up and realise how embarrassing he was.

Last edited:
[----- ] Probably a 16 year old, finally hit puberty and does not where to put it.
Probably thinks he's defending his country from the evil hindoo.
LOL, he'll eventually grow up and realise how embarrassing he was.
How do we know that he/she/it was a Pakistani and not a shill of yours to make you look good and make Pakistanis look retarded?
LOLOLOL Pakistanis decompiled the code....??

[----]
You do not know Pakistan (if you believe that)!

Last edited:
We have to buy it through Russia and not India.
Don't get bullied and buy s400 from Russia and f35 from USA.
But please don't try to be Russian spokesman

Do you know why your COAS general came from russia with frown face?

We made it extraordinarily clear that we intend to buy it.

US has also made it very clear that US would not entertain any new deals by India with Russia.

Difference is we are not dependant on us arms for survival - except few incoming artillery guns and gunships,8 c-130 and 8 p-8i we have no real major us assets.So they can take a hike if they choose.We have russia,a growing indigeneous industry and USA is easily replaceable by europe -especially france.

C-130, C-17, P8, Apache, Chinook, M777, Barak 8, Tejas, Jaguar and many more US, UK & Israel equipment would be impacted in addition to future procurement of Gaurdian, Spike, Javelin, F-16, F/A-18, F-35 etc would all be impacted.

Back
Top Bottom