What's new

US lawmakers strongly oppose weapon sales to ‘snitch’ Pakistan

theres only 2 options. the j31 and the tfx
Well, according to PDF, within a few months there would be SU35's, which will pave the way for PAKFA's, the american wing of PDF is quite confident by 2020 there would be F35's and then the traditional J20, j31's and finally we have the thanksgiving TFX.

so either ways PAF is covered pretty well, or is it ;)

What actually bugti did for bhutto ???

Known terrorist according to Government of Pakistan pictured with the head of state of Pakistan a few decades ago.

Very similar to
Known terrorist according to US government pictured with the head of state of US a few decades ago.

That is the precedence.

8 F-16's are good for what anyway ?

every Single Country around us is upgrading their Air forces and we are stuck with just 8 F-Sola ? and with that no one know how man strings will be attached ..

India buying 36 Rafale
Qatar Buy 24 Rafale
Indonesia bought Su-35's
China Bought Su-35's
UAE planned to Buy Rafale
Iran looking forward for Su-30's and many more
and so on ...

but where we Stand ? no where
No heavy Fighter , No Long Range SAM's , No Deep Strike Capabilities ?

Shhhhh!!!! things like the Al-Huda and other such influences (which are a 'dime a dozen' as we know already) all fall in the "don't ask, don't tell" category. Lets not embarrass @Irfan Baloch........ now. :D
Maybe he just wants to think that its only a "bad dream"............

Such a lovely portrait of Ol' Ronnie Reagan sitting with fellow-tribals.
No wonder he was a failed C-grade Hollywood actor in his earlier career. :lol:

Who cares about his antics in hollywood.

He was Mr. President of Mighty US when the meeting held in oval office.

Well, according to PDF, within a few months there would be SU35's, which will pave the way for PAKFA's, the american wing of PDF is quite confident by 2020 there would be F35's and then the traditional J20, j31's and finally we have the thanksgiving TFX.

Known terrorist according to Government of Pakistan pictured with the head of state of Pakistan a few decades ago.

Very similar to
Known terrorist according to US government pictured with the head of state of US a few decades ago.

That is the precedence.

He was not terrorist at the time and he played a key role for gwadar.

However he and bhutto fallout on Gas royalty issue and after bhutto era he got elected as a cheif minister of Balochistan.

He became terrorist while balochistan when balochis are not electing his clan so he decided to go against state and got a missile in cave.

Let us not forget the role played by Al-Huda in this case, Sir.
how can I ever forget that sir and how can I also forget the role played byt eh "in-transit" country as well that funds the likes of Al-Huda and turns seemingly normal American citizens into Radicalised killers .. when visited.
just saying lets not be selective here. why we and the good US lawmakers have to waste time on such a weak Pakistani link of this couple? when there are much better examples there?

like a certain guest that was eventually caught and made a "thrilling" appearance in "Zero Dark 30" thus helping the good Americans to forget why the same guest was allowed to escape tora bora in the first place? how could we make such a thrilling movie if he had been caught right there and then? asks Irfan?

oh yea sorry Al Huda..? No no thats smoke screen please dont let the occupants of Red Mosque run away again.. the ex pat Pakistani female murderer also allegedly met the Red Mosque leadership .. now that is something good patriot Americans should hammer into Pakistani leadership.. I wonder why they don?

is it because raiding and closing down Red Mosque will indirectly also help us Pakistanis too?

Has nothing to do with me neither......... (except for having to reach for some more
clear.png
pop-corn)
@Irfan Baloch; whats up with you now..... ready to ditch your fellow 'ummah-wallas' so easily now? :azn:
speak for your self buddy.. I will up your pop corn with chicken nuggets .. but diet coke since I am watching my figure.

how can I ever forget that sir and how can I also forget the role played byt eh "in-transit" country as well that funds the likes of Al-Huda and turns seemingly normal American citizens into Radicalised killers .. when visited.
just saying lets not be selective here. why we and the good US lawmakers have to waste time on such a weak Pakistani link of this couple? when there are much better examples there?

like a certain guest that was eventually caught and made a "thrilling" appearance in "Zero Dark 30" thus helping the good Americans to forget why the same guest was allowed to escape tora bora in the first place? how could we make such a thrilling movie if he had been caught right there and then? asks Irfan?

oh yea sorry Al Huda..? No no thats smoke screen please dont let the occupants of Red Mosque run away again.. the ex pat Pakistani female murderer also allegedly met the Red Mosque leadership .. now that is something good patriot Americans should hammer into Pakistani leadership.. I wonder why they don?

is it because raiding and closing down Red Mosque will indirectly also help us Pakistanis too?

Fascinating conspiratorial undertones in your reply Sir. The next movie script, perhaps? :D

US Navy would hunt your subs in no time. It is easier to destroy your nukes in the sea rather than land where you have plenty of places to hide

that is not Uncle Sam's problem. It is Gen Zia and ISI's policy to exclude secular nationalists from the Mujhadeen and include the Islamic wackos. The CIA went along.

i would like to know the ways and means by which US Navy may be able to hunt our submarines in no time.

As far as Gen. ZIa's policy is concerned, he did absolutely right by inducting mujahideens because Afghan nationalists were against Pakistan from the begining and tried to carve out a pashtunistan and so could not be trusted. Furthermore it resulted in uniting all muslim nationalities in Afghan Jihad and fighters from many muslim countries joined which reinforced the Afghan resistance against russians. Therefore, General ZIa's policy at that time was the need of the hour. Priorities in foreign policy change with time. TTP of today are our enemies in the same way as for usa yesterday's mujahideen are today's terrorists. Last but not the least TTP has no connection with mujahideens as that generation is not into fighting anymore. TTP is a foreign funded band of mercenaries and they have been routed to a large extent from Pakistani territory.

Shhhhh!!!! things like the Al-Huda and other such influences (which are a 'dime a dozen' as we know already) all fall in the "don't ask, don't tell" category. Lets not embarrass @Irfan Baloch........ now. :D
Maybe he just wants to think that its only a "bad dream"............

It is quite hard to shush me to be quiet. The truth embarrasses only those who wish to avoid it.

not all weapons need to be for anti terrorism

@waz however would like to see the Type 216 sold to Pakistan for that reason:partay:.

U216.png

But of course this isn't actually outlandish considering submarines are used to insert covert operatives conducting counter-terrorism:
maxresdefault.jpg

Even if the submarine doesn't have a lockout chamber:
spetsnaz_tubes.jpg

Western_DPV.jpg

Looks like @waz was on the right track, Germany should offer Pakistan the Type 216 for counter-terrorism purposes.

:partay:

the american wing of PDF is quite confident by 2020 there would be F35's

Hasn't it been the opposite from the Americans? Haven't most of them said the geopolitical and financial realities make the F-35 for Pakistan an unrealistic proposition?

That's what I've noticed anyway from the likes of Oldman, F-22Raptor, AMDR and the other American "Americans".

I admire your cynicism though.

speak for your self buddy.. I will up your pop corn with chicken nuggets .. but diet coke since I am watching my figure.

No Coke for me now. Its the weekend so its some pints of Beer as my choice of refreshment. But if you convince yourself hard enough, then the recent events will seem like a bad dream........ or even better still, as if they never even happened!
Have a nice weekend..... now I'm off towards the cooler-box. :)

@waz however would like to see the Type 216 sold to Pakistan for that reason:partay:.

U216.png

But of course this isn't actually outlandish considering submarines are used to insert covert operatives conducting counter-terrorism:
maxresdefault.jpg

Even if the submarine doesn't have a lockout chamber:
spetsnaz_tubes.jpg

Western_DPV.jpg
can you imagine the navy try to justify why it would be good for counter terrorism.
well there nearly did order 3 type 214's but it was canced due to the cost and restrictions.

how dare you! su-35!! remove the su and put an f there, f-35 laddy f-35. india will really be in trouble would'nt they?

the only options are the j-31 and tfx for pakistan thats it.

How many lives has that 30 billion paid for, how many Pakistani civilians have died in the drone strikes?

look up preamble to your own constitution, it will be pretty evident what you sold to US for the 30 billion....

Soviet Union also used to launch air strikes on Pakistan's border region 1980s. That empire is dead.

How many Indians have been killed in terrorist attacks since 2001? Why don't you look at your own statistics first.

Your poverty stricken nation has ended up with $483 billion of external debt as of June 2015, was it really worth confronting Pakistan?

Soviet Union also used to launch air strikes on Pakistan's border region 1980s. That empire is dead.
Was soviet union you major ally and largest aid donor to your country?

How many Indians have been killed in terrorist attacks since 2001? Why don't you look at your own statistics first.
compare and see the results.

Your poverty stricken nation has ended up with $483 billion of external debt as of June 2015, was it really worth confronting Pakistan?
our economy yoy has done better, and external debt is not the sole indicator for performance of an economy. As far as confrontation with Pakistan, we will do whatever we need to do for protecting our interests. We have an independent foriegn policy which values our sovriegnity, our foreign policy has, is and will never be bartered for few shiny f16's and military aid. But that may be beyond your comprehension, as of now sit back and take diktats for your major donor, you put yourself in that position, so why complain now.

Back
Top Bottom