What's new

Pakistan requests German weapons for anti-terrorism

For those who want to know what kinds of weapons, it's the Missing class List weapons.

actually I was thinking Euro Fighters were used to bomb terrorist in Libya & more recently UK are using the same in Syria .... so does this make it an Anti Terrorism Weapon ... just thinking ... :whistle:

actually I was thinking Euro Fighters were used to bomb terrorist in Libya & more recently UK are using the same in Syria .... so does this make it an Anti Terrorism Weapon ... just thinking ... :whistle:

Bhaiya ... esa na ho German kal ki ticket karwa den apke Defense Minister ki :lol:

First they should defeat the monster of monopoly created by Toyota-Suzuki by sending in Volkswagen on emergency basis to Pakistan. We can take our time to talk on other weapons as these issues are secondary.
A whole hearted request by Pakistanis.
Trust me Volkswagen can't stand in front of Suzuki - Toyota . Volkswagen getting serious beating in India in front of Suzuki and Honda .

I will but since you post the thread its your job to provide complete list, someone spend 5 mins of reading your post and then got puzzled searching for the answer which nobody can answer not even the O.P. It is better to post threads on the topics which you know very well so that you can answers the readers posts.
Regards,
German Defence Minister, China FM meet COAS
Last Updated On 09 December,2015 About 1 hour ago
312198_97049456.jpg

General Sharif informed Von der Leyan of Pakistan's efforts towards durable peace in Afghanistan
RAWALPINDI (Dunya News) – Germany’s Defence Minister and China’s Foreign Minister on Wednesday met with Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif separately at the General Headquarters (GHQ), Dunya News reported.

According to details, Ursula Von der Leyen met the Army Chief at GHQ and praised the progress in Zarb-e-Azb operation against militants and exchanged views on the Afghan peace process along with the regional security.

General Sharif informed Von der Leyan of Pakistan’s efforts towards durable peace in Afghanistan. Prior to that, the German Defence minister laid a floral on martyrs’ memorial at GHQ.

China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi also met the Army Chief separately in which they exchanged views on enhancing mutual defence capabilities. Yi praised Pakistan’s efforts to eradicate the East Turkmenistan Islamic Movement terrorist group during the Operation Zarb-e-Azb.

General Sharif said that benefits of China-Pak Economic Corridor (CPEC) project will leave lasting impacts on the people of both countries and the region. He reiterated the resolve to provide foolproof security for the project with hopes to complete the project within its set time.

Over the past 2 days, Army Chief has also held meetings with British Prime Minister’s Special Representative Owen Jenkins and United States (US) Special Representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan Richard Olson. Afghanistan security situation was discussed also in both those meetings.

theres a video but i can't embed it and its in urdu or punjabi, heres the link
German Defence Minister, China FM meet COAS - Pakistan - Dunya News

Last edited:
Trust me Volkswagen can't stand in front of Suzuki - Toyota . Volkswagen getting serious beating in India in front of Suzuki and Honda .

If they come up with good strategy and did good home work about Pakistani Market before entering the market, then they can give tough time to local assemblers because they are milking people with substandard products compared to rest of the world. Suzuki is worst in terms of quality, safety and technology.

There are many things in which Germany can help locally produce and new rifle for PA can be one of them.

I'll be damned!

@Horus Could it be that our lobbying for a particular system is bearing fruit? Hint: My thread that you shared on FB.

Pakistan is the main sponsor of afghan taliban terrorists. How is international community tolerating them and buying their non stop lies.
Mullah mansoor gets elected from Quetta in crowd of 2000 talibani terrorist. A week ago, he was shot/injured in quetta.

F-16 jets US plans to sell to Pakistan will be used against India: Husain Haqqani - The Express Tribune

Who allowed Afghan talibs to open embassy in Qatar and who allowed Afghan talibs to held talks with china? Last but not the least. On your face Sharma the ignorant

Taliban not a terrorist group: White House - Washington Times

Correct me if I am wrong is not the HK 416/417 more an American rifle than a German rifle?

Back
Top Bottom